Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They 18:40 - May 22 with 2751 viewsbuilthjack

They will be crying in the streets of Felixstowe tonight.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

They on 10:33 - May 26 with 986 viewsGwyn737

They on 10:25 - May 26 by onehunglow

I’m excited about Keir’s policies though

I’m not.

There’s a few heading in the right direction but it’s all a bit ‘meh’ so far.
They on 10:37 - May 26 with 976 viewsonehunglow

They on 10:33 - May 26 by Gwyn737

I’m not.

There’s a few heading in the right direction but it’s all a bit ‘meh’ so far.

Fair comment.
I’m looking forward to see how this craven Conservative handle opposition.
I find it hard to recall a more gutless outfit.
The country is crying out for strong leadership.
They talk it but don’t walk it
Sunak,to me,looks rather pitiful.He ll probably keep his seat though .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

They on 11:14 - May 26 with 939 viewsSullutaCreturned

They on 21:52 - May 25 by builthjack

Yes I do. Farmers only vote Tory as they get more free handouts.
But Lib Dem’s will run them close this time.

Interesting that as I reckon Labour are the ones who give more free handouts across the board.
If what you say is right then it's a policy I somewhat agree with because farming is very important and we should be growing that sector, trying to be as self sufficient for food as possible to try and get prices down.

One thing I never agreed with was giving landowners mneyto not grow crops. Oh, and Welsh Labours policy of 10% of famland given over to tree planting. There's plenty f land for trees. Another, spending millions planting trees in other countries, look after ourselves first because we are apparently broke.
They on 11:15 - May 26 with 937 viewsWhiterockin

They on 10:37 - May 26 by onehunglow

Fair comment.
I’m looking forward to see how this craven Conservative handle opposition.
I find it hard to recall a more gutless outfit.
The country is crying out for strong leadership.
They talk it but don’t walk it
Sunak,to me,looks rather pitiful.He ll probably keep his seat though .

Nailed on Boris will be back after the election. Possibly not the correct decision but it will happen.
They on 11:45 - May 26 with 903 viewsSullutaCreturned

They on 11:15 - May 26 by Whiterockin

Nailed on Boris will be back after the election. Possibly not the correct decision but it will happen.

Surely not! Not after all that's happened? Jow stupid and desperate would that be?
They on 11:54 - May 26 with 894 viewsGwyn737

Trouble is Wales doesn’t seem to have a choice now. And Scotland for that matter.

If not Labour, who?

In England there’s an alternative on the table.
They on 12:21 - May 26 with 892 viewsonehunglow

They on 11:15 - May 26 by Whiterockin

I feel billious

They on 12:29 - May 26 with 884 viewsSullutaCreturned

They on 11:54 - May 26 by Gwyn737

Trouble is Wales doesn’t seem to have a choice now. And Scotland for that matter.

If not Labour, who?

In England there’s an alternative on the table.

Wales will never elect a tory devolved government and there's the rub, you are dead right.

Hence my opinion that everyone who doesn't vote should vote but for a local independent candidate. Maybe a term without tory or Labour but with people who actually care for their locality will see improvements.

Lets face it, it could hardly be much worse.
Login to get fewer ads

They on 15:51 - May 26 with 829 viewsbuilthjack

They on 11:14 - May 26 by SullutaCreturned

Interesting that as I reckon Labour are the ones who give more free handouts across the board.
If what you say is right then it's a policy I somewhat agree with because farming is very important and we should be growing that sector, trying to be as self sufficient for food as possible to try and get prices down.

One thing I never agreed with was giving landowners mneyto not grow crops. Oh, and Welsh Labours policy of 10% of famland given over to tree planting. There's plenty f land for trees. Another, spending millions planting trees in other countries, look after ourselves first because we are apparently broke.

Believe me, they get a huge amount in handouts. Pay next to nothing if any at all in tax. Fact.
You don’t get told that though.
If I was them I would take the £13k a year for the next 12 years to let someone plant trees on my land. It’s a no brainier. Free money for doing nothing at all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

They on 13:42 - May 27 with 766 viewsSullutaCreturned

They on 15:51 - May 26 by builthjack

Believe me, they get a huge amount in handouts. Pay next to nothing if any at all in tax. Fact.
You don’t get told that though.
If I was them I would take the £13k a year for the next 12 years to let someone plant trees on my land. It’s a no brainier. Free money for doing nothing at all.

Don't they have to plant their own trees then?

If it's a no brainer then why are so many farmers protesting against it?
They on 17:53 - May 27 with 718 viewsbuilthjack

They on 13:42 - May 27 by SullutaCreturned

Don't they have to plant their own trees then?

If it's a no brainer then why are so many farmers protesting against it?

No.
It’s political. As farmers are virtually all Tory its a protest against Labour.
If they were genuinely short of money as they make out, they would grab the free 13k a year with both hands.

They on 17:57 - May 27 with 712 viewsbuilthjack

Whilst we are at it, they don’t have to give up 10% . Any trees that are on their land already, and in Mid Wales most have quite a few areas of trees , that counts towards the 10%.

They on 11:17 - May 28 with 640 viewsraynor94

They on 10:25 - May 26 by onehunglow

I’m excited about Keir’s policies though

Keir interesting Starmer, he certainly doesn't fill you with enthusiasm, Now Rachel Reeves a total different kettle of fish.

A real vote winner

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

They on 16:57 - May 28 with 586 viewsSullutaCreturned

They on 17:57 - May 27 by builthjack

Whilst we are at it, they don’t have to give up 10% . Any trees that are on their land already, and in Mid Wales most have quite a few areas of trees , that counts towards the 10%.

I drove up through mid Wales last Saturday, going to Liverpool. There were some areas where it looked like they'd cleared the land, including chopping down trees, to plan more trees.. It was close to Dolfor on the way towards Berriew, we hit a diversion.
They on 17:14 - May 28 with 564 viewsonehunglow

They on 16:57 - May 28 by SullutaCreturned

I drove up through mid Wales last Saturday, going to Liverpool. There were some areas where it looked like they'd cleared the land, including chopping down trees, to plan more trees.. It was close to Dolfor on the way towards Berriew, we hit a diversion.

New road innit?

Call in next time ffs

They on 17:53 - May 29 with 486 viewstrampie

They on 11:17 - May 28 by raynor94

Keir interesting Starmer, he certainly doesn't fill you with enthusiasm, Now Rachel Reeves a total different kettle of fish.

A real vote winner

Reeves is like Thatcher, Reeves (Labour not the party of unemployed or people on benefits) now talking about not raising taxes and even talking about cutting taxes, therefore that sounds like cuts to public services.
Just when you thought Labour couldn't get anymore right wing.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

They on 18:19 - May 29 with 477 viewsraynor94

They on 17:53 - May 29 by trampie

Reeves is like Thatcher, Reeves (Labour not the party of unemployed or people on benefits) now talking about not raising taxes and even talking about cutting taxes, therefore that sounds like cuts to public services.

Ah, you would prefer Corbyn and McDonnell, the very reason we have had 14 years of Tories.

The one policy the Tories advocate and I agree with is the clamping down on benefit claimants, I certainly hope a new Labour government will implement this policy

They on 19:04 - May 29 with 448 viewsonehunglow

They on 17:53 - May 29 by trampie

Reeves like That her

You need to pause

They on 19:14 - May 29 with 423 viewstrampie

They on 18:19 - May 29 by raynor94

Ah, you would prefer Corbyn and McDonnell, the very reason we have had 14 years of Tories.

The one policy the Tories advocate and I agree with is the clamping down on benefit claimants, I certainly hope a new Labour government will implement this policy

Corbyn and McDonnell had good policies, the right wing press as well as right wing politicians some of whom were in the Labour party done a number on them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

They on 19:39 - May 29 with 401 viewstrampie

Another MP in the news tonight not been able to stand for Labour, Labour are kicking out left wing MPs and replacing them with right wing MPs.

They on 20:19 - May 29 with 373 viewsraynor94

They on 19:14 - May 29 by trampie

Corbyn and McDonnell had good policies, the right wing press as well as right wing politicians some of whom were in the Labour party done a number on them.

Thank God, we would never ever have a Labour Government with those clowns around

They on 20:23 - May 29 with 366 viewstrampie

They on 20:19 - May 29 by raynor94

Thank God, we would never ever have a Labour Government with those clowns around

There is no point in having a Labour government when they are the same as the Conservatives.

They on 18:19 - May 31 with 264 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They on 19:14 - May 29 by trampie

Unfortunately Corbyn supported terrorists. He was not someone who should ever lead a UK political party.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024