Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's sickening... 19:44 - Mar 23 with 7097 viewsSullutaCreturned

...no, it really is, ovr one fifth of th UK workforce are not looking for work!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68639144
It's sickening... on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 551 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 12:56 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

But mate, come on…medical consensus, after the covid debacle.
It’s all corrupt. You can’t just believe people because they are medically trained.

The whole system is aimed towards people complying.
When I was in uni, studying mental health in 2014, they were still trying to teach me that depression is caused by a seratonin deficiency. This has been shown not to be the case for years mun.

You don’t need to be a medical expert to read peer reviewed journals and scientific papers. Or to report on their findings.
I see medical experts trying to hide the truth and it’s left to independent media to find the actual truth. Or as it seems to me.
These independent media sources are not making stuff up, it’s all researched and referenced.

It’s an insult to say that people who have an alternative view on the medical science we get shown, are morons and don’t do their own research.

Wakefield yes, I agree, but had to mention him briefly as it’s related.

So do you believe in the TB jab? Vitamin K? Polio vaccine etc?

Why are the same doctors lying to us about some things and not others?

Some people have reactions to penicillin. If social media was around in the time of Alexander Fleming, there would have been the same type of conspiracy theorists and snake oil salesmen having had a field day.

Your point on science changing its mind is very very important. It learns and adapts.

What would make Alex Jones change his mind (particularly when he’s flogging his merch, which is his entire MO) ?
[Post edited 7 Apr 14:51]
It's sickening... on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 528 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 14:01 - Apr 7 by Scotia

Why don't you believe it? Where do you think they get the motivation from.

You obviously don't read the references and source material or you wouldn't believe them. Just like the excess death figures, the reasons for those are obvious if you look at the source of them.

I disagree.
I do read a lot of source material.
The reasons are not obvious.
We agree to disagree.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 522 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 14:48 - Apr 7 by Gwyn737

So do you believe in the TB jab? Vitamin K? Polio vaccine etc?

Why are the same doctors lying to us about some things and not others?

Some people have reactions to penicillin. If social media was around in the time of Alexander Fleming, there would have been the same type of conspiracy theorists and snake oil salesmen having had a field day.

Your point on science changing its mind is very very important. It learns and adapts.

What would make Alex Jones change his mind (particularly when he’s flogging his merch, which is his entire MO) ?
[Post edited 7 Apr 14:51]

Yes of course. I believe some vaccinations have worked in the past, which have had lengthy trails and years if. Or decades of research.
Covid one wasn’t.
The lies were huge.
No vaccination is fully safe.

You should only vaccinate for specific issues, not a blanket jab for everyone.

My dogs don’t get vaccinations, even though every vet I have seen advise it. My dogs have had no problems and if they do, then and only then will I treat them.
I don’t agree with stuff for no reason, which is what I believe the covid jab was, in most cases.

So you honestly belive in the official narrative surrounding covid and the jabs? That kids should have them etc? Even with all the new info coming out that the manufacturers have lied all the way through. It was an absolute farce.

No it wouldn’t have been the same for penicillin. Those had long tests and long term trials. Plus you’re not going to force healthy people to have penicillin jabs for no reason.
It’s totally different.

I don’t know why people keep bringing Alex jones up, as if I talk about him or something. I have said I don’t trust that guy, but how is he correct about so many things? He’s a plant imo.
But if you don’t listen to what he has to say, you are definitely missing out on important stuff. He’s not just a nobody who makes shit up.
He gets his info and misinfo from very strong sources. He must do. How else can you predict and get so much correct?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 521 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 15:25 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Yes of course. I believe some vaccinations have worked in the past, which have had lengthy trails and years if. Or decades of research.
Covid one wasn’t.
The lies were huge.

My dogs don’t get vaccinations, even though every vet I have seen advise it. My dogs have had no problems and if they do, then and only then will I treat them.
I don’t agree with stuff for no reason, which is what I believe the covid jab was, in most cases.

So you honestly belive in the official narrative surrounding covid and the jabs? That kids should have them etc? Even with all the new info coming out that the manufacturers have lied all the way through. It was an absolute farce.

No it wouldn’t have been the same for penicillin. Those had long tests and long term trials. Plus you’re not going to force healthy people to have penicillin jabs for no reason.
It’s totally different.

I don’t know why people keep bringing Alex jones up, as if I talk about him or something. I have said I don’t trust that guy, but how is he correct about so many things? He’s a plant imo.
But if you don’t listen to what he has to say, you are definitely missing out on important stuff. He’s not just a nobody who makes shit up.
He gets his info and misinfo from very strong sources. He must do. How else can you predict and get so much correct?

Can you give me one example of the government lying about covid?
It's sickening... on 15:45 - Apr 7 with 512 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 15:26 - Apr 7 by Scotia

Can you give me one example of the government lying about covid?

They peddled the lies the manufacturers were saying.

Vax will stop transmission.
Vax has been fully tested and is safe.
Virus came from a market.
If you don’t vax you are putting your family at risk.
Children need the jab.
Blah blah blah

It's sickening... on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 510 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 15:25 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Covid one wasn’t.
The lies were huge.

It’s totally different.

And I think this example is demonstrating not reading the actual source material they use.

These independent media people claim there is no long term research and the vaccines weren't fully tested. The second part is fundamentally wrong and the first part is immaterial. They don't tell you that though.

Vaccines are not drugs taken long term, they prime the immune system and the body gets rid of the rest. They rarely have side effects but when they do they happen soon after receiving the vaccine. Long term assessment isn't needed because vaccines don't cause side effects after a long time, if it was we'd be seeing an increase in people dying of known side effects and it's not happening.

I believe the official narrative regarding kids having the vaccine to reduce the initial spread. As the effectiveness of the vaccines in doing decreased due to new variants this became less important and children no longer have them. That's what the science demonstrated. My daughter has not been vaccinated because of this and she doesn't like needles so I saw no point in doing so.

Alex Jones just states the natural and obvious evolution of things whether that's a pandemic or war and portrays them as having some form of understanding of government control. He relies on people not fully understanding but believing.
It's sickening... on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 484 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 13:13 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Yes I agree, but also the other way round.
Then we make decisions in who we believe based on the evidence we see.
I decide that Brand is more believable than the bbc, or most news outlets.
That’s my decision and I’m not going round telling everyone else what to believe or that they are morons for not agreeing with my belief.
Apologise Sir, it wasn’t you who called me a moron.

Dr Hillary is medically trained, ut doesn’t mean he’s not a liar, aligned with the same people who want to make money from forcing people, including unaffected children, to have a jab that’s not been tested long term.
Not saying he definitely is.
But these investigative reporters and even online sleuths who are just normal people, can solve crimes online or find false information.
Look at Bellingcat, Don’t Fk With Cats documentary, pedo hunters. Not all of them are right, but many are.

Plus everything these people talk about on podcasts or YouTube, is backed up by references etc. not all of them I admit, but then I won’t believe the ones that don’t have other stuff to back them up, or unless there is a very suspicious situation, such as the lab leak theory and gain of function etc.
None of this had evidence. People were called morons and conspiracy theorists, but now it’s pretty much accepted that these things are real. No proof, but pretty obvious.

Mate, I’ve done some horrible things to people in my younger life. I’m ashamed. But that doesn’t define if I’m a genuine and honest person now.
Brand has cheated on women, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good at finding evidence in papers and journals and articles, which could and probably is true.

And to be clear, I still see mainstream stories and read some. I don’t trust bbc or legacy media, but I won’t ignore what they say, as that’s silly. You must see all sides in order to make your own judgement.
I do the same with everything.
I’m super interesting the afterlife, and religion, however I’m not religious at all and don’t particularly believe in a god as such. I tend to lean towards Buddhism, Hinduism and Taoism. But that doesn’t mean I won’t read about the others. On the contrary. The more I believe something, the less I choose to read about it. I like to learn about the others and why I feel the way I do about them.same with news stories

Brand has a long history and recent history of not being trustworthy and he has no training or exerience in investigative journolism. Besides which it's probably a tad persoanl for me because I just don't like him. That said, independent does not mean honest. Youe line about "which could and prbably s true"...why is it probably true? Because you choose to believe it, we all choose what we want to believe.

You do have to look at all sides and all MSM these days has bias.

Your last paragraph, I'm not religius and in a previous job I had an encounter with the wife of a Priest, we ended up in a discussion about my beliefs and she said I actually sounded like a Hindu in my basic beliefs. I told her if I believed in anything it was mother nature because we can see it and touch it, nature gives us everything we need to survive. I have trouble believing in things I cannot see or hear, in things there is no evidence for. I have an open mind towards an afterlife though because there are more things in the universe than we know but when it comes to humanity, we are natural born liars. Religion was created purely to control the masses.
It's sickening... on 18:35 - Apr 7 with 479 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 15:45 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

They peddled the lies the manufacturers were saying.

Vax will stop transmission.
Vax has been fully tested and is safe.
Virus came from a market.
If you don’t vax you are putting your family at risk.
Children need the jab.
Blah blah blah

They never said the Vax would stop transmission, people claimed they did (guess who?) but they didn't. I don't think they unequivocally said the virus came from the wet market, nobody really knows.

Everything else was true.
Login to get fewer ads

It's sickening... on 21:27 - Apr 7 with 458 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 15:52 - Apr 7 by Scotia

And I think this example is demonstrating not reading the actual source material they use.

These independent media people claim there is no long term research and the vaccines weren't fully tested. The second part is fundamentally wrong and the first part is immaterial. They don't tell you that though.

Vaccines are not drugs taken long term, they prime the immune system and the body gets rid of the rest. They rarely have side effects but when they do they happen soon after receiving the vaccine. Long term assessment isn't needed because vaccines don't cause side effects after a long time, if it was we'd be seeing an increase in people dying of known side effects and it's not happening.

I believe the official narrative regarding kids having the vaccine to reduce the initial spread. As the effectiveness of the vaccines in doing decreased due to new variants this became less important and children no longer have them. That's what the science demonstrated. My daughter has not been vaccinated because of this and she doesn't like needles so I saw no point in doing so.

Alex Jones just states the natural and obvious evolution of things whether that's a pandemic or war and portrays them as having some form of understanding of government control. He relies on people not fully understanding but believing.

If you say so 👍

It's sickening... on 21:32 - Apr 7 with 456 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 18:06 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

Brand has a long history and recent history of not being trustworthy and he has no training or exerience in investigative journolism. Besides which it's probably a tad persoanl for me because I just don't like him. That said, independent does not mean honest. Youe line about "which could and prbably s true"...why is it probably true? Because you choose to believe it, we all choose what we want to believe.

You do have to look at all sides and all MSM these days has bias.

Your last paragraph, I'm not religius and in a previous job I had an encounter with the wife of a Priest, we ended up in a discussion about my beliefs and she said I actually sounded like a Hindu in my basic beliefs. I told her if I believed in anything it was mother nature because we can see it and touch it, nature gives us everything we need to survive. I have trouble believing in things I cannot see or hear, in things there is no evidence for. I have an open mind towards an afterlife though because there are more things in the universe than we know but when it comes to humanity, we are natural born liars. Religion was created purely to control the masses.

Yes, I choose to believe it. And not blindly.

You have trouble believing in things you cannot see or hear, fair enough, but then you state why religion was made up.
How do you know?
I don’t believe in God, but I do believe it could be true.
I’m not saying religion and god is definitely made up. That’s not being open. I don’t believe it, at the moment, but one day I might.

It's sickening... on 21:33 - Apr 7 with 456 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 18:35 - Apr 7 by Scotia

They never said the Vax would stop transmission, people claimed they did (guess who?) but they didn't. I don't think they unequivocally said the virus came from the wet market, nobody really knows.

Everything else was true.

Ok doc 👍

It's sickening... on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 439 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 21:33 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Ok doc 👍

I'll take it all back if you can find one example of the government actually saying any of that and not someone telling you that the government said that.

That's the difference.
It's sickening... on 20:42 - Apr 8 with 376 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 21:32 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Yes, I choose to believe it. And not blindly.

You have trouble believing in things you cannot see or hear, fair enough, but then you state why religion was made up.
How do you know?
I don’t believe in God, but I do believe it could be true.
I’m not saying religion and god is definitely made up. That’s not being open. I don’t believe it, at the moment, but one day I might.

You said "You have trouble believing in things you cannot see or hear, fair enough, but then you state why religion was made up"

I can back it up. I read, mostly about history. Everything that I have read tells me that religioun is a human construct so that the minority can hold power of the the majority. Even Kings, Queens and Emperors have been controlled by religious leaders and even in modern day countries religion holds sway and is in complete control, think Iran there.

If religion is true then how have so many religions come and gone, how have so many gods been believed in but disappeared?

Books I have read that have information from across the ages show this to me. Where is Mars, where is Thor, what happened to the vanir and Aesir, did they just give up and go home?

Then we have the modern gods, how can a loving, benevolent god not do something about the state of humanity? How could they allow us to keep on with the lies, deceit, the murdering? How can a so called omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god not remove all other gods just by sheer will, by thinking about it and in so doing convince the whole word they exist?

Simple answer, the gods were invented by mankind and way back through history they kept the masses uneducated and ignorant so they'd believe everything their betters told them.

And while the religious leaders were preaching to the masses and selling fake "artefacts" they were drinking alcohol and fornicating and doing all those things they said were immoral and evil.
It's sickening... on 00:07 - Apr 9 with 350 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 22:07 - Apr 7 by Scotia

I'll take it all back if you can find one example of the government actually saying any of that and not someone telling you that the government said that.

That's the difference.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/one-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-can-cut-househol
It's sickening... on 00:52 - Apr 9 with 335 viewsRobbie

Sick paper years ago was a bad back , cannot be proved if that was the time off nature of the sickness , think most from that era , like me , knew the reasons for throwing a sickie.

Home Nations Rugby Internationals were a nailed on excuse for a Doctors Paper , they were given out like confetti , then a sudden amazing recovery from that ailment followed .

Chuck in Grans funeral , again , stunts for taking time off were accepted and tolerated .

Tin Hat time , we are reaching a point where some people do not want to work , better off on benefits , cannot be bothered to look for work either .

Our Welfare State payments and expenditure now are out of control , MP s still waffle on about how great they are running their Department .

Apprecite their hands are tied over Rules and Regs , but get a grip Westminster .
It's sickening... on 06:25 - Apr 9 with 317 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 00:07 - Apr 9 by controversial_jack

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/one-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-can-cut-househol

"reduce" isn't "stop" is it?
It's sickening... on 07:55 - Apr 9 with 305 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 06:25 - Apr 9 by Scotia

"reduce" isn't "stop" is it?

Yes it is. Reduce is to stop it getting to many others, which it clearly didn't
It's sickening... on 08:03 - Apr 9 with 298 viewsjackrmee

That's the difference.

Don’t tell me…she’s not credible because blah blah blah

It's sickening... on 08:06 - Apr 9 with 287 viewsjackrmee

That's the difference.

It's sickening... on 08:08 - Apr 9 with 282 viewsjackrmee

That's the difference.

These are just ones off the top of my head , which should tell you plenty.
There are many many more, but I really can’t be bothered , simply to justify my opinions to you

It's sickening... on 08:11 - Apr 9 with 281 viewsjackrmee

That's the difference.

It's sickening... on 08:28 - Apr 9 with 278 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 20:42 - Apr 8 by SullutaCreturned

You said "You have trouble believing in things you cannot see or hear, fair enough, but then you state why religion was made up"

I can back it up. I read, mostly about history. Everything that I have read tells me that religioun is a human construct so that the minority can hold power of the the majority. Even Kings, Queens and Emperors have been controlled by religious leaders and even in modern day countries religion holds sway and is in complete control, think Iran there.

If religion is true then how have so many religions come and gone, how have so many gods been believed in but disappeared?

Books I have read that have information from across the ages show this to me. Where is Mars, where is Thor, what happened to the vanir and Aesir, did they just give up and go home?

Then we have the modern gods, how can a loving, benevolent god not do something about the state of humanity? How could they allow us to keep on with the lies, deceit, the murdering? How can a so called omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god not remove all other gods just by sheer will, by thinking about it and in so doing convince the whole word they exist?

Simple answer, the gods were invented by mankind and way back through history they kept the masses uneducated and ignorant so they'd believe everything their betters told them.

And while the religious leaders were preaching to the masses and selling fake "artefacts" they were drinking alcohol and fornicating and doing all those things they said were immoral and evil.

Fair enough. And I respect your opinion on that. You have read stuff and to your understanding, that is what you speculate to be true.
Totally fair, logical and makes sense.

I don’t believe that. I believe there is a higher power, I have read lots about the afterlife, paranormal, metaphysics and the unseen.
I have a different opinion.
Mine is also fair, it’s also totally logical from my perspective, having different experiences and looking at things (sometimes the same things as you), in different ways.

We can’t prove that yours is right and mine is wrong.

One of us is not more clueless than the other.
This is my point.

People slagging others on here because of opini one is wrong,

Contro gets a very hard rap on here. Along with others like kilks and trampie. Seems like I’m going to be lumped in their boat, as a loony who can be abused soon, if I haven’t already.

Not pointing at you mate, as you seem very honest and respectful, but those usernames I mentioned above, often talk a lot of sense.
Just because it doesn’t sound real or it isn’t what you believe, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

I don’t think you will find an instance of me insulting someon on here FIRST. I hope I’m not wrong, and it’d I have I will apologise and look at the situation again.
I may say things like “I can’t believe people can’t see it”, regarding both sides of the equation or story, but I don’t call people morons or clueless or insult them because they have a different opinion.

The stick Contro and trampie gets is crazy. Kilks as well.
They are called sick and evil and all manner of dirty names.
I assume it will happen to me also now, as I seem to be sticking up for these guys. And I am. Because much of the stuff they say may be true, and I think it probably is. No one can prove it, so yes, it’s speculation, but half the stuff on the news cannot be proved. 99% of the stuff we see on here or in papers or the news is speculation.

And another thing…people slagging off independent media.
Can we please agree that mainstream media cannot/does not/will not report fairly or accurately regarding Swansea City AFC?
Can we also agree that the best source of real, honest news about the Swans is The Indy?
Good. So in some circumstances, MSM is full of shit and independent media is desperately needed to get the truth?

It's sickening... on 08:40 - Apr 9 with 275 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 00:52 - Apr 9 by Robbie

Sick paper years ago was a bad back , cannot be proved if that was the time off nature of the sickness , think most from that era , like me , knew the reasons for throwing a sickie.

Home Nations Rugby Internationals were a nailed on excuse for a Doctors Paper , they were given out like confetti , then a sudden amazing recovery from that ailment followed .

Chuck in Grans funeral , again , stunts for taking time off were accepted and tolerated .

Tin Hat time , we are reaching a point where some people do not want to work , better off on benefits , cannot be bothered to look for work either .

Our Welfare State payments and expenditure now are out of control , MP s still waffle on about how great they are running their Department .

Apprecite their hands are tied over Rules and Regs , but get a grip Westminster .

It’s not worth working in a lot of situations.
Believe it or not, (don’t quote on numbers as I don’t have time to search atm) but I think over 90% of government benefits get paid to people in full time work.
And something like 0.01% of benefit claims are fraudulent.

So it’s a myth we are all lazy and trying to claim benefits.
It’s pretty much impossible not to, if you’re at the bottom of society.

It's sickening... on 09:16 - Apr 9 with 267 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 07:55 - Apr 9 by controversial_jack

Yes it is. Reduce is to stop it getting to many others, which it clearly didn't

So now the 30 mph speed limit has been reduced to 20 mph you've stopped?
It's sickening... on 09:19 - Apr 9 with 265 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:03 - Apr 9 by jackrmee

Don’t tell me…she’s not credible because blah blah blah

We had 5 pages on this before, this actual clip. Nobody ever calimed it was tested on stopping transmission - hence her guffaw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024