Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaza latest 20:46 - Dec 8 with 13083 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67664804

Welsh journo speaks on Israel, Gaza, Yanks, Article 99

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 698 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 12:16 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

Countries having borders , whatever next? I thought you would approve of closed borders. The population, had all of central, and eastern Europe to move around in, The Gazans have an area the size of the Isle of wight for their 2.2 million citizens. Any comment on that?

They were initially offered 80% of the land but under the influence of Syria Jordan Egypt etc refused it and war was declared on the then fledgling Israel.
Gaza latest on 14:30 - Jan 13 with 676 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 13:03 - Jan 13 by Togg

They were initially offered 80% of the land but under the influence of Syria Jordan Egypt etc refused it and war was declared on the then fledgling Israel.

They don't now though do they? It's a ghetto with no way out
Gaza latest on 20:06 - Jan 13 with 659 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 14:30 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

They don't now though do they? It's a ghetto with no way out

No because Egypt invaded gazza and Jordan invaded the West Bank in 1947 rather than accept the United Nations mandate for two independent countries Palestinine and Israel .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 655 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 20:06 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

No because Egypt invaded gazza and Jordan invaded the West Bank in 1947 rather than accept the United Nations mandate for two independent countries Palestinine and Israel .

Which Palestine would have been the bigger by far country.
Many Arabs,Christians , atheists, agnostics etc can live if they wish in peace in Israel along side the majority Jewish population. Many Arabs see themselves as Israeli Arabs.
Gaza latest on 00:36 - Jan 14 with 629 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 11:36 - Jan 12 by builthjack

24000 dead. 7000 missing, presumed under the rubble.

12000 children. Mental.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 06:50 - Jan 14 with 570 viewsmangohilljack

Gaza latest on 00:36 - Jan 14 by jackrmee

12000 children. Mental.

It staggers me to think that people have been so programmed by the media, they think that this is acceptable and can carry on regardless as long as the 'terrorists' are being removed. A terrorist organisation created by Israel and the US at that.

I fear for humanity
Gaza latest on 09:15 - Jan 14 with 555 viewsbuilthjack

Gaza latest on 20:20 - Jan 13 by Togg

Which Palestine would have been the bigger by far country.
Many Arabs,Christians , atheists, agnostics etc can live if they wish in peace in Israel along side the majority Jewish population. Many Arabs see themselves as Israeli Arabs.

Then “The Settlers” turn up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gaza latest on 09:31 - Jan 14 with 540 viewsonehunglow

What happened the hostages

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Gaza latest on 10:10 - Jan 14 with 532 viewscontroversial_jack

The world is watching this happen and doing nothing. This country and others is actually aiding and complicit in this genocide. What's the point of the UN?
Gaza latest on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 524 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 09:15 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Then “The Settlers” turn up.

Don't you think Israel has a right to exist? Because manty dont including millions of Moslems. Palestine and Hamas raison d'etre is to wipe Israel off the map. I hate the violence on both sides but I don't think there will ever be peace. As for the landgrab Im totally against this!
[Post edited 14 Jan 11:11]
Gaza latest on 11:26 - Jan 14 with 520 viewsbuilthjack

Gaza latest on 11:08 - Jan 14 by Togg

Don't you think Israel has a right to exist? Because manty dont including millions of Moslems. Palestine and Hamas raison d'etre is to wipe Israel off the map. I hate the violence on both sides but I don't think there will ever be peace. As for the landgrab Im totally against this!
[Post edited 14 Jan 11:11]

I think everyone has a right to exist.
The land grab has been going on for many years, United Nations say it’s wrong, but the Israeli’s have continually got away with it.
That has likely started this conflict, although the way Hamas did it was disgusting.
Now it is out of control. Nobody is stopping Israel. It will possibly end with a world war.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gaza latest on 11:36 - Jan 14 with 515 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 11:26 - Jan 14 by builthjack

The land grab has been going on for many years, United Nations say it’s wrong, but the Israeli’s have continually got away with it.
That has likely started this conflict, although the way Hamas did it was disgusting.
Now it is out of control. Nobody is stopping Israel. It will possibly end with a world war.

Israel has had more UN resolutions against them than the entire world combined, and they ignore them
Gaza latest on 11:49 - Jan 14 with 514 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 11:26 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Like I said I wouldn't condone any war or killing. However when Hamas committed the atrocity in October The revenge from this current Israeli government was always going to be huge. I said on here at the time. Their goal is to try and wipe out Hamas. Who knows what's going to happen?
Gaza latest on 16:10 - Jan 14 with 492 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 11:49 - Jan 14 by Togg

Like I said I wouldn't condone any war or killing. However when Hamas committed the atrocity in October The revenge from this current Israeli government was always going to be huge. I said on here at the time. Their goal is to try and wipe out Hamas. Who knows what's going to happen?

It's not about that, it's about ethnic cleansing and lebensraum, and they don't care how they do it. We don't hear anything about rescuing the hostages any longer either
Gaza latest on 17:35 - Jan 14 with 483 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 16:10 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

It's not about that, it's about ethnic cleansing and lebensraum, and they don't care how they do it. We don't hear anything about rescuing the hostages any longer either

It is always been about protecting their citizens from terrorism.

They are doing the world a favour by wiping out Hamas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 08:27 - Jan 15 with 449 viewsAnotherJohn

Mohammed el Kurd, a Palestinian writer and a poet, addressed the pro-Palestinian demonstration in London at the weekend. In a longish speech he said: “Zionism is apartheid, it’s genocide, it’s murder, it’s a racist ideology rooted in settler expansion and racial domination and we must root it out of the world. We must de-Zionize because Zionism is a death cult. (…) Our day will come but we must normalize the massacres as the status quo.” Most in the crowd applauded. That is what the Israelis are up against.
Gaza latest on 09:42 - Jan 15 with 432 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 08:27 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Mohammed el Kurd, a Palestinian writer and a poet, addressed the pro-Palestinian demonstration in London at the weekend. In a longish speech he said: “Zionism is apartheid, it’s genocide, it’s murder, it’s a racist ideology rooted in settler expansion and racial domination and we must root it out of the world. We must de-Zionize because Zionism is a death cult. (…) Our day will come but we must normalize the massacres as the status quo.” Most in the crowd applauded. That is what the Israelis are up against.

He's correct though! Zionism has become as he has stated. These Israeli settlers in the west bank , aren't nice families like the Waltons, they are paramilitary thugs, acting with the approval of their govt. I can't think of a better description than apartheid. It's ironic S Africa taking the Israeli govt to task, because they know what apartheid is
Gaza latest on 09:45 - Jan 15 with 431 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 06:50 - Jan 14 by mangohilljack

It staggers me to think that people have been so programmed by the media, they think that this is acceptable and can carry on regardless as long as the 'terrorists' are being removed. A terrorist organisation created by Israel and the US at that.

I fear for humanity

And people agreeing with their government and the US that there shouldn’t be a ceasefire ffs.
Just stop killing kids mun. Absolutely shocking.
I hope all those who want the indiscriminate killing of children to continue, may not wake up tomorrow. That would be a good start.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 09:46 - Jan 15 with 431 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 09:31 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

What happened the hostages

Israel have probably killed them all

Gaza latest on 09:48 - Jan 15 with 430 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 11:36 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

Israel has had more UN resolutions against them than the entire world combined, and they ignore them

They can ignore them, because they are mates with US & UK.
Disgusting trio

Gaza latest on 09:56 - Jan 15 with 419 viewsonehunglow

Gaza latest on 09:46 - Jan 15 by jackrmee

Israel have probably killed them all

What ,the Jewish ones?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gaza latest on 09:57 - Jan 15 with 423 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 11:49 - Jan 14 by Togg

That’s not their goal. Their goal is to wipe out Palestinians.

Do you honestly think that the world’s greatest intelligence force did not know there was going to be an attack?
Do you not wonder why hundreds of rockets somehow managed to get passed the impenetrable “iron dome” on that day, when they never did before?
Oh and loads of guys in pick up trucks and hang gliders manage to break through the fence in over twenty places, and cause havoc for almost half a day, without even seeing any of the most technical and well supported army and airforce in the world?

Reminds me of when the US air force were stood down on September 11th.

Yes, people will call me nuts and anti semitic, but Israel wanted that attack. It was exactly what they needed.
They were aiming for that and waiting for it.
Now they can complete their genocide with the help of us and the US. Brilliant.

What they didn’t bank on, was the decent people in the world wanting to stop their disgusting acts.
So this may actually backfire on them and feed into the hands of Hamas.
The world may actually have to get involved, due to Israel’s terrible actions, and force a new solution which will protect Palestine.

If that was the original idea, then Hamas will have done a good job 👍

Gaza latest on 09:58 - Jan 15 with 422 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 16:10 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

That’s probably because if they keep on about their hostages, people might find out that Israel have killed them all

Gaza latest on 10:01 - Jan 15 with 422 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 08:27 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Zionism is not Judaism.
Most Zionists are not even religious ffs.
How can you believe that god gave you this land, if you don’t even believe in god mun? It’s ridiculous.
Zionists give Jews a bad name. They are not Jews.
They may be Israeli, but that’s not the same thing.

Gaza latest on 10:03 - Jan 15 with 419 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 09:56 - Jan 15 by onehunglow

What ,the Jewish ones?

Yeah. They don’t know where they are and they are just bombing indiscriminately.
They even shot a few in the head that were waving white flags. Madness

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024