Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kwasi is just like me and you 14:32 - Sep 30 with 2475 viewsKeithHaynes

Kwarteng was born in the London Borough of Waltham Forest on 26 May 1975,[3] the only child[4] of Alfred K. Kwarteng and Charlotte Boaitey-Kwarteng, who had emigrated from Ghana as students in the 1960s.[5][6] His mother is a barrister[7] and his father an economist in the Commonwealth Secretariat.[6][8]

After starting school at a state primary school, Kwarteng attended Colet Court, an independent preparatory school in London, where he won the Harrow History Prize in 1988.[9] Then Kwarteng went to Eton College, where he was a King's Scholar and was awarded the Newcastle Scholarship prize.[10] He read classics and history at Trinity College, Cambridge, achieving a first[10] and twice winning the Browne Medal.[11] He was a member of the team which won the BBC quiz show University Challenge in 1995.[6][12] At Cambridge, he was a member of the University Pitt Club, and has since returned to visit.[13] He attended[vague] Harvard University on a Kennedy Scholarship,[10] and then earned a PhD in economic history from the University of Cambridge in 2000.[14]

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kwasi is just like me and you on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 1618 viewsonehunglow

Conceived of a barrister then.

Just as well we are strictly monitored here

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kwasi is just like me and you on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 1605 viewsswan65split

Ah but can he use an Abacus? or a slide rule?
Kwasi is just like me and you on 17:43 - Sep 30 with 1601 viewsLohengrin

Poor Kwasi, if his first (and no doubt last) budget being the object of universal ridicule wasn’t enough he’s apparently not ‘black’ enough either!

As shit weeks go it’s right up there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 18:42 - Sep 30 with 1564 viewstrampie

Kwasi is just like me and you on 17:43 - Sep 30 by Lohengrin

Poor Kwasi, if his first (and no doubt last) budget being the object of universal ridicule wasn’t enough he’s apparently not ‘black’ enough either!

As shit weeks go it’s right up there.

Do you think he is black then ? (and I don't just mean the colour of his skin)

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kwasi is just like me and you on 19:49 - Sep 30 with 1545 viewsCatullus

It seems to me quite a few of our politiicians read classics, is there any link to them being rubbish in government because Bojo also read classics.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 1533 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Kwasi is just like me and you on 18:42 - Sep 30 by trampie

Do you think he is black then ? (and I don't just mean the colour of his skin)

I can confirm he is indeed black.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:15 - Sep 30 with 1517 viewstrampie

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:07 - Sep 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I can confirm he is indeed black.

I remember the black and white minstrels.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:17 - Sep 30 with 1517 viewsbuilthjack

All that and he can't count.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 1504 viewsDr_Winston

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:15 - Sep 30 by trampie

I remember the black and white minstrels.

Are you suggesting that Kwartengs skin colour is painted on?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 22:09 - Sep 30 with 1446 viewsKilkennyjack

Kwasi is just like me and you on 19:49 - Sep 30 by Catullus

It seems to me quite a few of our politiicians read classics, is there any link to them being rubbish in government because Bojo also read classics.

Well these public schoolboys just cant relate to normal people, plus they have an incredible self confidence (based on feck all).

That makes them a danger in power.

I would bulldoze all the public schools tomorrow.

Beware of the Risen People

Kwasi is just like me and you on 22:43 - Sep 30 with 1417 viewsonehunglow

Kwasi is just like me and you on 22:09 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Well these public schoolboys just cant relate to normal people, plus they have an incredible self confidence (based on feck all).

They over compensate .
Many are light thick,sent off to schools just as out of nappies .
It’s about love
They don’t have it

Kwasi is just like me and you on 23:22 - Sep 30 with 1397 viewsmax936

Kwasi is just like me and you on 22:43 - Sep 30 by onehunglow

They over compensate .
Many are light thick,sent off to schools just as out of nappies .
It’s about love
They don’t have it

I agree, most have no empathy at all, never been brought up from childhood little or no parental love or family upbringing, its an anarchic lifestyle that should be brought up with the times.
I could never have put my eldest through that, he lived and worked away for nearly 4 yrs I hated it, I just needed to know that he was safe.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kwasi is just like me and you on 05:36 - Oct 1 with 1358 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Kwasi is just like me and you on 22:09 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Fortunately he was not educated on a sink estate comprehensive school and has not has all ambition driven out of him by the state education system.

If your are unfortunate to have been poorly educated you end up like that racist Labour MP who thinks it is wrong to have ambition and to better yourself.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:27 - Oct 1 with 1318 viewsmax936

Kwasi is just like me and you on 05:36 - Oct 1 by felixstowe_jack

Fortunately he was not educated on a sink estate comprehensive school and has not has all ambition driven out of him by the state education system.

If your are unfortunate to have been poorly educated you end up like that racist Labour MP who thinks it is wrong to have ambition and to better yourself.

He's vastly out of his depth though, along with Truss.

That Labour MP is a disgrace though I agree, noway back for her now and nor should there be.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:31 - Oct 1 with 1313 viewsDr_Winston

People who are prepared to pay thousands to take their kids out of the state system and educate them privately thus relieving the state of the burden despite having already contributed through the tax system should be encouraged.

Same with healthcare.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:36 - Oct 1 with 1311 viewsonehunglow

Kwasi is just like me and you on 23:22 - Sep 30 by max936

I agree, most have no empathy at all, never been brought up from childhood little or no parental love or family upbringing, its an anarchic lifestyle that should be brought up with the times.
I could never have put my eldest through that, he lived and worked away for nearly 4 yrs I hated it, I just needed to know that he was safe.

Are Financially they might be seen as privileged but they are brought up often in a weird world Look at the sadness in the faces of the Rees Mogg kids lumbered as they are with ludicrous Latin names .
I’ve said before I pity them

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:40 - Oct 1 with 1307 viewsCountyJim

As you all know I'm a labour member but to attack his upbringing is very low in my opinion it's not his fault is it.
Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:55 - Oct 1 with 1302 viewsGwyn737

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:31 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

People who are prepared to pay thousands to take their kids out of the state system and educate them privately thus relieving the state of the burden despite having already contributed through the tax system should be encouraged.

Same with healthcare.

No issue at all with private schooling (apart from them having charitable status, which I think is a bit off).

If you’ve been fortunate enough to afford buy a house in a good catchment area, I don’t think you’ve any right to criticise those who pay directly for private schooling.
Kwasi is just like me and you on 14:12 - Oct 1 with 1262 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No.....he is just like Bernard Mensah.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Kwasi is just like me and you on 17:22 - Oct 1 with 1219 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Kwasi is just like me and you on 10:55 - Oct 1 by Gwyn737

No issue at all with private schooling (apart from them having charitable status, which I think is a bit off).

If you’ve been fortunate enough to afford buy a house in a good catchment area, I don’t think you’ve any right to criticise those who pay directly for private schooling.

You don't have to donate to that charity if you don't want to.
Having charitable status makes them a not for profit organisations so no nasty shareholders to pay. A bit like Welsh Water really.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:03 - Oct 1 with 1187 viewsBryanSwan

It's interesting that he has a PhD in Economics as his actions would lead one to assume that he knew almost nothing about it.
I suppose maybe he just has ulterior motives then. (Shock)

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:17 - Oct 1 with 1181 viewsonehunglow

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:03 - Oct 1 by BryanSwan

It's interesting that he has a PhD in Economics as his actions would lead one to assume that he knew almost nothing about it.

PH D isn’t really something to be in awe of.

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:17 - Oct 1 with 1181 viewsBadgeman

Kwasi is just like me and you on 05:36 - Oct 1 by felixstowe_jack

Oh look it’s the people who say they hate identity politics hiding behind identity politics.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:20 - Oct 1 with 1180 viewsBadgeman

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:03 - Oct 1 by BryanSwan

He’s got a PHD in economic history not economics.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:26 - Oct 1 with 1177 viewsonehunglow

Kwasi is just like me and you on 20:20 - Oct 1 by Badgeman

He’s got a PHD in economic history not economics.

Even less relevant

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024