Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 19:00 - Aug 28 with 17025 viewsSirjohnalot

Don’t Neil for Alex on Wednesday night.
Its yet another new manager facing the Swans.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58411/speed-merchant-in-

Swansea City would like to advise supporters heading to tonight’s game against Stoke City at the bet365 Stadium to please collect their pre-paid match tickets as early as possible to avoid queues.

Supporters who are not yet in possession of their match ticket can collect these from turnstile 55 at the bet365 Stadium which is located next to the away entrance.

Collections will be available 90 minutes before kick-off and supporters are advised to collect tickets as early as possible.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58433/swansea-city-earn-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Aug 30 with 1980 viewsguthrieintherain

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Aug 30 by Thrasher6

I've backed Stoke at 11/10. Think that is monster price.....considering that Middlesboro were 8/13 to beat us. Stoke having won away to Blackburn..they battered them with Neil watching from the stands...and then are now unveiling their new manager in front on their home crowd.
What could possibly go wrong?

Everything and anything. It's the fecking Championship!!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2022 16:16]

Just watched Watford v Boro on a different level to us both of them.

2 good sides both would of battered us tonight.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:39 - Aug 30 with 1930 viewsKilkennyjack

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Aug 30 by guthrieintherain

Just watched Watford v Boro on a different level to us both of them.

2 good sides both would of battered us tonight.

I thought the same.

Mind the gap.

Beware of the Risen People

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 1930 viewsKilkennyjack

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

You edited your original post, nice try 🤣

You are Detective Columbo and i claim my £5.
🤣👍

Beware of the Risen People

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Aug 31 with 1651 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City would like to advise supporters heading to tonight’s game against Stoke City at the bet365 Stadium to please collect their pre-paid match tickets as early as possible to avoid queues.

Supporters who are not yet in possession of their match ticket can collect these from turnstile 55 at the bet365 Stadium which is located next to the away entrance.

Collections will be available 90 minutes before kick-off and supporters are advised to collect tickets as early as possible.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Aug 31 with 1515 viewssw02sea

Obafemi on the bench says it all. Never mind, if he goes Cullen will fill the void 🙄
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Aug 31 with 1506 viewscadleigh

3-5-1-1?

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 1470 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Absolute dream team of Sam Clucas and Aden Flint. What a pair of Allen Funts.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Aug 31 with 1376 views1462jack

Something tells me we are going to win tonight
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:50 - Aug 31 with 1301 viewsKeithHaynes

Love that short goal kick it really energises games !

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Aug 31 with 1279 viewsFlashberryjack

Any links for tonight's game please, I can't get it on my stick.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1276 viewsBoundy

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:50 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Love that short goal kick it really energises games !

We now appear to be the team to mock , watching it on a stream with Stoke commentators , sound now off

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1276 viewsKeithHaynes

That will do mind 0-1

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1264 viewsswan65split

He tapped the badge as well......?
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 1251 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 by swan65split

He tapped the badge as well......?

If you tap it twice it means your leaving 😂

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 1246 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 by Boundy

We now appear to be the team to mock , watching it on a stream with Stoke commentators , sound now off

I think that's just paranoia.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 1226 viewsguthrieintherain

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

That will do mind 0-1

One more of them stupid passes at the back and I think I will flip.

Nice goal though.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 1200 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I know we’re 1 up but we could be 4 down. Defensively a shambles. Piroe back up front looks good

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 1199 viewsswan65split

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 by Boundy

Got no sound on my FS so listening on radio while watching, 1 is 1 min ahead of other.
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 1199 viewsmagicdaps10

Wood 🤦‍♂️

Even 1-0 up you can sense the nerves in the team, they need to snap out of this quick.

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 1179 viewsCatullus

Could easily have been behind then Sorinola puts Piroe in and BANG.....hmmm, there's a long way to go yet but it's nice to be in front.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 1173 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Wood 🤦‍♂️

Even 1-0 up you can sense the nerves in the team, they need to snap out of this quick.

Wood again!
To easily knocked off there.

There is certainly a defender in him but he needs to serve his apprenticeship.

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 1173 viewsjasper_T

How many times has Darling dived to the ground with his hands in the air already?

Doesn't fancy any contact at all, just fall over and try to get a decision instead.
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Aug 31 with 1143 viewsjasper_T

My streams are all awful tonight, had no idea I'd missed a goal when it skipped ahead.
Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Aug 31 with 1109 viewsCatullus

15 mins in and they've had 8 shots, we had one and we're in front.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stoke City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Aug 31 with 1084 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke are physical and the refs letting a few go here.

I like Oli Cooper, the lad has a bit of guts in him. I think h and Paterson behind Piroe could work.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024