Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales under threat from the far right 13:59 - Jan 1 with 2727 viewstrampie

The far right are mobilising in Wales to get rid of Wales and for Wales to become part of England, they want to abolish the Senedd and stop any people from overseas coming here, they have turned their attention from leaving the EU as that is a done deal and now seemingly they want Wales wiped off the map and are turning their attentions to the upcoming Senedd elections, I wouldn't like to say there is a particular problem in Swansea but certainly there are some very active far right people based in Swansea and that is very concerning

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:13 - Jan 2 with 562 viewsCatullus

Wales under threat from the far right on 13:17 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Im mixed.

I think Utilities should be nationally owned and ran but only those essential public services.

Our biggest issue is social /family breakdown. It affects everything ,absolutely everything we see.

I see globalism as part of the problem there. The family was strongest when we all lived closer together. In this global world families are so spread out, the ties weaken and when bad things happen it's often nearly impossible to do something to help and the weakened tie usually means you don't feel so inclined to help anyway. I've seen families argue about who should help, who can afford to or who lives closer.

When we care less about our own families it becomes an ingrained thing.Selfishness thrives, we become detached.
We see it all the time in those people who criticise what others do before going and doing the exact same thing themselves, in something as simple as not picking up after your dog right up to really big things.
Wales isn't under threat from the far right, they have no great foothold in Wales but, it seems to me there are plenty of xenophobes who would kick out all those pesky English.people.

For myself, I welcome anybody of any nationality or colour who will add something positive to our country. Criminals can get lost though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:17 - Jan 2 with 555 viewstrampie

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:13 - Jan 2 by Catullus

I see globalism as part of the problem there. The family was strongest when we all lived closer together. In this global world families are so spread out, the ties weaken and when bad things happen it's often nearly impossible to do something to help and the weakened tie usually means you don't feel so inclined to help anyway. I've seen families argue about who should help, who can afford to or who lives closer.

When we care less about our own families it becomes an ingrained thing.Selfishness thrives, we become detached.
We see it all the time in those people who criticise what others do before going and doing the exact same thing themselves, in something as simple as not picking up after your dog right up to really big things.
Wales isn't under threat from the far right, they have no great foothold in Wales but, it seems to me there are plenty of xenophobes who would kick out all those pesky English.people.

For myself, I welcome anybody of any nationality or colour who will add something positive to our country. Criminals can get lost though.

Who wants to kick all the English people out from Wales ?, that is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:20 - Jan 2 with 548 viewsCatullus

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:17 - Jan 2 by trampie

Who wants to kick all the English people out from Wales ?, that is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.

From the person who advocates the Celtic nations freeingthemselves of English rule?

Hoisted by your own petard, several times.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:46 - Jan 2 with 538 viewstrampie

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:20 - Jan 2 by Catullus

From the person who advocates the Celtic nations freeingthemselves of English rule?

Hoisted by your own petard, several times.

Decisions about Wales ideally should be made by the people living in Wales.

Wales under threat from the far right on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 485 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales under threat from the far right on 13:17 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Im mixed.

I think Utilities should be nationally owned and ran but only those essential public services.

Our biggest issue is social /family breakdown. It affects everything ,absolutely everything we see.

The family has always evolved and changed. The nuclear family is almost gone, what's replacing it , i'm not sure
Wales under threat from the far right on 23:18 - Jan 2 with 476 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:46 - Jan 2 by trampie

Exactly - thats just normal.

Decisions for Wales need to be made in Wales, by the elected govt of the people of Wales.
Not by any other country, nor their elected representatives.

Beware of the Risen People

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:44 - Jan 2 with 470 viewsProfessor

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:03 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

I was amazed to find out that the place-name 'Bryn Mawr' has cropped up in a few American locations. You cannot get any more Welsh a location name than that!

Apparently Jayne Mansfield lived in one of the 'Bryn Mawr' locations along with the likes of index fund founder and supreme charity doer/philanthropist Jack Bogle. Now that guy has made many a patient working class guy very rich!

On the subject of Welsh ancestry I was rather surprised to find out that legendary American talk show host Dick Cavett had a Welsh grandfather who came from Carmarthen. He does a nice Welsh accent impersonation of him at 14:46s in the video.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:08]

Wales under threat from the far right on 16:49 - Jan 3 with 393 viewsCatullus

Wales under threat from the far right on 14:46 - Jan 2 by trampie

That is for the people of Wales to decide and right now most Welsh people want to be in the UK.

I suppose that also means you are happy to be outside the EU?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:36 - Jan 3 with 375 viewsonehunglow

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:44 - Jan 2 by Professor

He couldn't wait to get away though .He most certainly would have never lived there,like another Port Talbotese Anthony Hopkins.

Burton used his welsh working class roots to further his career as a rebel with a cause.A man who spent grotesque sums on jewels for a needy wife.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024