Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last match conundrum 22:32 - Jul 20 with 6707 viewsnumptydumpty

Beat West Brom

So then Brentford or Fulham go up

Or lose deliberately

We likely to lose anyhow but what a pickle...

In polite terminology!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Last match conundrum on 11:25 - Jul 22 with 1237 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last match conundrum on 11:20 - Jul 22 by joe90

The players don't care who goes up between Fulham/Brentford/West Brom etc, I think we'll probably lose today and Fulham will win the play-offs.

Fair point.

If anything, they'll want their friend to be promoted with Brom, but even then if we think back to the recent recap of City v Rangers it was clear that Ned - for all of his love for City and his ex-teammates - wanted to win on the day not just to keep us up but also...just to win.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 11:26]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Last match conundrum on 11:36 - Jul 22 with 1199 viewsstowmarketrange

Last match conundrum on 11:18 - Jul 22 by timcocking

Is there a 9 letter word in that? Only two vowels? Am i wasting my time here trying to find a conundrum when there isn't one?

Try Brentford.
Last match conundrum on 11:54 - Jul 22 with 1149 viewsTopCat34

Non plussed if Fulham go up, only wanted to keep them around because its a cracking awayday but if we can't have that then I see no problem with them winning the playoffs.

I am afraid I simply cannot abide Brentford in the Premier League. Never wanted us to lose a game before and I probably still want us to win this one, but I won't be shedding a tear if West Brom thrash us.
Last match conundrum on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 1082 viewsterryb

Last match conundrum on 09:43 - Jul 22 by daveB

a week or so ago we were getting our arse handed to us by Sheffield Wednesday, we've lost 5 of the last 8 games with a thread bare squad conceding several goals every game and until Saturday not scoring any either when we are supposedly trying our best, god knows how many we'd lose by if we actually try and lose.

Yesd, but less than a week ago West Brom lost to Huddersfield & were absolutely s*** as well.

Of course they are a better side than us, but they really are not that good!
Last match conundrum on 13:14 - Jul 22 with 1039 viewssevenhoop

Last match conundrum on 11:54 - Jul 22 by TopCat34

Non plussed if Fulham go up, only wanted to keep them around because its a cracking awayday but if we can't have that then I see no problem with them winning the playoffs.

I am afraid I simply cannot abide Brentford in the Premier League. Never wanted us to lose a game before and I probably still want us to win this one, but I won't be shedding a tear if West Brom thrash us.

i'm afraid to say i'm with you on this. The prospect of them in the top division with their shiny new stadium and their perfectly run club (and let's face it, it is) and their fans lording it over us - and they do hate us - is too much to bear for any of us who live west of Loftus Road
Last match conundrum on 13:29 - Jul 22 with 1009 viewsNov77

Last match conundrum on 13:14 - Jul 22 by sevenhoop

i'm afraid to say i'm with you on this. The prospect of them in the top division with their shiny new stadium and their perfectly run club (and let's face it, it is) and their fans lording it over us - and they do hate us - is too much to bear for any of us who live west of Loftus Road

We would be gifting them £100m in tv money. They won’t waste like we did, but use it to stay ahead of us for the next decade or more.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Last match conundrum on 13:40 - Jul 22 with 975 viewstimcocking

Last match conundrum on 11:36 - Jul 22 by stowmarketrange

Try Brentford.

Lol it's a proper noun...
Last match conundrum on 13:41 - Jul 22 with 973 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It's going to be an exciting ol' evening.

Gonna have a chilled cider (too humid for ale) and settle down like Simo Häyha in the snow awaiting the action.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Last match conundrum on 13:49 - Jul 22 with 953 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last match conundrum on 13:41 - Jul 22 by Metallica_Hoop

It's going to be an exciting ol' evening.

Gonna have a chilled cider (too humid for ale) and settle down like Simo Häyha in the snow awaiting the action.

You're going to settle down with Selma Hayek and some snow?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Last match conundrum on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 934 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Last match conundrum on 13:49 - Jul 22 by BrianMcCarthy

You're going to settle down with Selma Hayek and some snow?

That sounds good too.

I'd swap her for Therica Wilson-Reed though.

I meant as comfy as a Finnish sniper in snow which (if not compacted) is also comfy in itself.

Really wanting that Cider now

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Last match conundrum on 14:06 - Jul 22 with 898 viewsLazyFan

Its time to resurrect that diamond formation with Wallace in front of Manning that worked so, well against Barnsley.

Useful changes could be ...

Kelly should be respected with at least one game of the restart. Eze and BOS need to be dropped due to their imminent transfers. Cameron should be put in defence and Barbet dropped. Put Masterson on the bench and give Gubbins a go. Kane should replace Kakay. Amos should play further back, just in front of the defence. Ball should play LW. Oteh needs to be high up the field to be the hold-up man.

Tactics should be 10 men behind the ball with the long ball out every time to Oteh and long-range shots from Ball. Free kicks should be taken by Kelly, no matter where they are on the pitch. Probably corners too :)

zzzzzzzzzz

Last match conundrum on 14:07 - Jul 22 with 897 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Last match conundrum on 10:43 - Jul 22 by Hooparoo

I’m just worried about your cock falling off

We’ve all been there while support QPR!

My mate Vic lost his schlong watching ‘that’ game against City. Looked for ages, couldn’t find it but its worked out ok. Indeed you may well know him/her as Victoria Coren.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Last match conundrum on 14:28 - Jul 22 with 853 viewsHunterhoop

I’m still confident of the following:

West Brom beat us and go up. Good luck Darnell, Charlie.

Brentford and Fulham balls it up in the play offs.

Forest go up. Get absolutely battered in the Prem whilst spaffing cash all over the place and get relegated next year, a mess. They are the most likely to balls the Prem up imo.

We get to keep Cardiff in the league in order to hand out another humping to them next year.

All is right with the world again. And breathe.

Yours hopefully,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024