Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last match conundrum 22:32 - Jul 20 with 6706 viewsnumptydumpty

Beat West Brom

So then Brentford or Fulham go up

Or lose deliberately

We likely to lose anyhow but what a pickle...

In polite terminology!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Last match conundrum on 10:45 - Jul 21 with 1709 viewsloftboy

As Ive said on previous version breads I near WBA to finish in the top three for the each way part of my start of season acca to come in.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Last match conundrum on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 1696 views2Thomas2Bowles

Last match conundrum on 10:40 - Jul 21 by francisbowles

I wasn't having a dig at you as your comments were mainly fine.

I think we will probably lose tomorrow but I am hopeful of a win and I do believe the club is going in the right direction.

I certainly won't be making any of the pessimistic and negative comments below that were all in the first two pages of the Millwall match thread:

F-all goal threat F-all goals

I think this is going to be one depressing game to watch.

As for the light a the end of the tunnel, its a f*cking long tunnel.

Chair up front?

We'll probably have flogged Eze and Manning by Wednesday.

Basically we are f ucked.

F ucked or proper F ucked

Selling the crown jewels, well, at least we will have the 'ring pulls' available next week instead. Yippeeeeeee

It looks like we have given up on this season. No recognized striker in the squad. Not enough players to fill the bench. Its all a bit pathetic.

Slamming the ball forward to little Chair isn't gonna work.

I might voice some mild criticism of the defence or chances missed, after some reflection, on Thursday morning, if it pans out that way.

It's all the rich or poor tapestry of life, can be over the top on both opinions . each can be right or wrong, I doubt many laid money on that result. funny old game.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Last match conundrum on 10:56 - Jul 21 with 1682 viewsRs_Holy

We never win these sort of games ie beat a team to deny them promotion or escape relegation.... Hence the nickname Charity Park Rangers....
But this is QPR we're talking about so we'll probably win this one allowing brentford to go up automatically, and fulham to win the playoffs... oh and also miss out on the £1 million bonus from West Brom because of the clause in Darnells transfer.
I wont be too upset if we they both go up! It has been a very humbling experience playing them in recent years.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 6:56]
Last match conundrum on 15:18 - Jul 21 with 1573 viewsNorthantsHoop

Last match conundrum on 10:56 - Jul 21 by Rs_Holy

We never win these sort of games ie beat a team to deny them promotion or escape relegation.... Hence the nickname Charity Park Rangers....
But this is QPR we're talking about so we'll probably win this one allowing brentford to go up automatically, and fulham to win the playoffs... oh and also miss out on the £1 million bonus from West Brom because of the clause in Darnells transfer.
I wont be too upset if we they both go up! It has been a very humbling experience playing them in recent years.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 6:56]

Even if this was not a crunch match for WBA, just don't see Rangers doing much there. Earlier in the season thought West Brom were the best team in the division, but they have lost form at the wrong time. Hoping we can hold our own and give them a game and keep it close. Just don't want us to finish the season on a right tonking. Brentford had their big chance at Stoke and blew it, my money is on Cardiff winning the play offs. They have come into form at just the right time.
Last match conundrum on 16:05 - Jul 21 with 1542 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I'm expecting us to lose but amazed at the Twitter comments audibly wanting us to lose just to stop Fulham and Brentford going up.

I always want us to win, i really couldn't care about them two whatsoever. I'd be happy to see them go up just so we have a chance at getting 12 points next season. The only team i'd consider losing to annoy would be Chelsea, and even then i'd still be slightly annoyed.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Last match conundrum on 16:09 - Jul 21 with 1533 viewsMistication92

We get 125k if WBA go up, so if Brentford/Fulham want some effort from us they're going to have to double that figure and have it in used notes, in a bin bag by tomorrow lunchtime outside Loftus Road.
Last match conundrum on 16:22 - Jul 21 with 1522 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last match conundrum on 16:09 - Jul 21 by Mistication92

We get 125k if WBA go up, so if Brentford/Fulham want some effort from us they're going to have to double that figure and have it in used notes, in a bin bag by tomorrow lunchtime outside Loftus Road.

I thought it was £1m.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Last match conundrum on 16:29 - Jul 21 with 1506 viewsdaveB

Last match conundrum on 16:05 - Jul 21 by RANGERS4EVER

I'm expecting us to lose but amazed at the Twitter comments audibly wanting us to lose just to stop Fulham and Brentford going up.

I always want us to win, i really couldn't care about them two whatsoever. I'd be happy to see them go up just so we have a chance at getting 12 points next season. The only team i'd consider losing to annoy would be Chelsea, and even then i'd still be slightly annoyed.

the same people on twitter urging the team to lose will lose their shit when we lose normally, all quite bizarre
Login to get fewer ads

Last match conundrum on 16:33 - Jul 21 with 1503 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We can’t keep saying Brentford mean nothing to us then obsess over this fixture!
Last match conundrum on 16:48 - Jul 21 with 1474 viewskensalriser

I want to win.

I'm still pissed off about the end of season Man City 3-2 and Leeds 1-2 games among others.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Last match conundrum on 17:33 - Jul 21 with 1435 viewsOregonQPR

I hope that Brentford go up automatically and that Fulham beat Cardiff and West Brom in the playoffs.

Would be great to see a smaller club like Brentford play at the highest level and I prefer Fulham all day over the northern and Welsh teams in the playoff permutation.
Last match conundrum on 06:13 - Jul 22 with 1289 viewstimcocking

Oregon...cool.
Last match conundrum on 08:20 - Jul 22 with 1205 viewsWokingR

Last match conundrum on 16:22 - Jul 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought it was £1m.

It all depends on whether you are a Times or a Daily Sport reader Brian and I think we now know which you are.
Last match conundrum on 08:20 - Jul 22 with 1204 viewsactonman

Oh this is going to be a strange one ? Can’t actually see myself watching and wanting to lose so hopefully Brentford lose anyway .

HOWEVER , if the busy bees are wining and we are holding on for a draw then the baggies pop one in in the 93rd , I will be pssed off but laughing my cock off at the same time

Disclaimer , I have the right to change my mind on the outcome depending on what happens throughout the game
Last match conundrum on 08:40 - Jul 22 with 1178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last match conundrum on 08:20 - Jul 22 by WokingR

It all depends on whether you are a Times or a Daily Sport reader Brian and I think we now know which you are.

And what's wrong with the Daily Sport?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Last match conundrum on 09:36 - Jul 22 with 1130 viewsPlanetHonneywood

There is no conundrum; QPR will be professional and give it as good a go as possible.

To ‘throw’ the game would comeback to bite us one day for sure. I think it’s important for our credibility to be seen to give it our all.

That said, if MW starts with Eze in goal, Chair and Manning as centre-halves and names Pugh, Hall, Smith, the Brighton lad, Rangel and Huggs on the bench, then so be it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Last match conundrum on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 1126 viewsdaveB

a week or so ago we were getting our arse handed to us by Sheffield Wednesday, we've lost 5 of the last 8 games with a thread bare squad conceding several goals every game and until Saturday not scoring any either when we are supposedly trying our best, god knows how many we'd lose by if we actually try and lose.
Last match conundrum on 10:34 - Jul 22 with 1083 viewsactonman

Last match conundrum on 09:43 - Jul 22 by daveB

a week or so ago we were getting our arse handed to us by Sheffield Wednesday, we've lost 5 of the last 8 games with a thread bare squad conceding several goals every game and until Saturday not scoring any either when we are supposedly trying our best, god knows how many we'd lose by if we actually try and lose.

When you put it like that , I’m not even sure it matters what we want . Concede goals for fun , no strikers and safe in the league playing one of the best teams to visit LR this season , who need a win to win promotion .... the question should be how many will we lose by
Last match conundrum on 10:43 - Jul 22 with 1057 viewsHooparoo

Last match conundrum on 08:20 - Jul 22 by actonman

Oh this is going to be a strange one ? Can’t actually see myself watching and wanting to lose so hopefully Brentford lose anyway .

HOWEVER , if the busy bees are wining and we are holding on for a draw then the baggies pop one in in the 93rd , I will be pssed off but laughing my cock off at the same time

Disclaimer , I have the right to change my mind on the outcome depending on what happens throughout the game

I’m just worried about your cock falling off

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Last match conundrum on 10:46 - Jul 22 with 1050 viewsbakerloo8

Last match conundrum on 10:34 - Jul 22 by actonman

When you put it like that , I’m not even sure it matters what we want . Concede goals for fun , no strikers and safe in the league playing one of the best teams to visit LR this season , who need a win to win promotion .... the question should be how many will we lose by

It's a funny old game Saint.

I remember playing for my sunday league side towards the end of the season, we were bang average and bang in the middle of the table and the team we were playing needed a win to win the league. Not everyone on our side could be bothered to get out of bed and consequently we only played with 10 men. Won the game 3-2 and out opponents lost the league.
Funny what pressure does to players.
Last match conundrum on 10:55 - Jul 22 with 1027 viewsactonman

Last match conundrum on 10:46 - Jul 22 by bakerloo8

It's a funny old game Saint.

I remember playing for my sunday league side towards the end of the season, we were bang average and bang in the middle of the table and the team we were playing needed a win to win the league. Not everyone on our side could be bothered to get out of bed and consequently we only played with 10 men. Won the game 3-2 and out opponents lost the league.
Funny what pressure does to players.

Very true , you just need to look at that aguero citeh game we almost won until we suddenly remembered we where qpr and ballsed it up
Last match conundrum on 11:11 - Jul 22 with 990 viewsDannyPaddox

Last match conundrum:

Your time starts now ...
Last match conundrum on 11:18 - Jul 22 with 968 viewstimcocking

Last match conundrum on 11:11 - Jul 22 by DannyPaddox

Last match conundrum:

Your time starts now ...

Is there a 9 letter word in that? Only two vowels? Am i wasting my time here trying to find a conundrum when there isn't one?
Last match conundrum on 11:20 - Jul 22 with 962 viewsjoe90

The players don't care who goes up between Fulham/Brentford/West Brom etc, I think we'll probably lose today and Fulham will win the play-offs.
Last match conundrum (n/t) on 11:20 - Jul 22 with 962 viewsMick_S

[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 11:25]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024