Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids thread... 23:21 - Aug 25 with 6419 viewsSwanjaxs

Horrible fackin supporters, bunch of fat pig faced cùnts.. get inta them 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:24 - Aug 26 with 1537 viewsHighjack

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:58 - Aug 26 by monmouth

In my childhood they won or came second (mostly came second, so they repeatedly f*cked it up even then). But they did have two league titles an FA cup and a league cup. Plus that ridiculously spawns league title the year before the PL under Mr Shape himself. Wilkinson.

But you are right, they are still remembered by baby boomers as successful because of that extraordinarily talented, extraordinarily dirty, unloved team and very dubious shenanigans of 1965 to 1975......plus that wonderful suicide action of appointing Clough.

That talented side should have won more than 2 titles and an FA cup. Apart from 1990 they’ve done f* all since but the way people bang on you’d swear they’ve always been successful and all conquering.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:34 - Aug 26 with 1515 viewsGlyn1

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:24 - Aug 26 by Highjack

That talented side should have won more than 2 titles and an FA cup. Apart from 1990 they’ve done f* all since but the way people bang on you’d swear they’ve always been successful and all conquering.

They really should have gone up last season and everyone was surprised that they didn't. Very funny though.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:42 - Aug 26 with 1490 viewssainthelens

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:20 - Aug 26 by swan_si

Are we going for another "the lens" 2 . 0 prediction?

When was my last 2-0 prediction then ?
Dirty Lids thread... on 21:15 - Aug 26 with 1431 viewsswan_si

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:42 - Aug 26 by sainthelens

When was my last 2-0 prediction then ?

Confused you with captain sham, my bad.
Dirty Lids thread... on 21:32 - Aug 26 with 1396 viewslonglostjack

Long time ago but I remember Leeds as a boring dirty team who had the nerve to play in our colours.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dirty Lids thread... on 21:47 - Aug 26 with 1362 viewspikeypaul

Dirty Lids thread... on 07:03 - Aug 26 by jacks777

Don’t know about Leeds, but that description sounds like celtic

100%

The only Celtic fan I know is a right pig faced fat coont and has been since he was a kid.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dirty Lids thread... on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 1325 viewswestside

Peter Lorimer was god and smashing em in before Beckham was born.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peter+lorimer&view=detail&mid=9B2ADF12619E8
Dirty Lids thread... on 22:16 - Aug 26 with 1322 viewsFireboy2

Dirty Lids thread... on 22:15 - Aug 26 by westside

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peter+lorimer&view=detail&mid=9B2ADF12619E8

And?
Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids thread... on 22:37 - Aug 26 with 1284 viewsTrefynwySwan

Dirty Lids thread... on 21:47 - Aug 26 by pikeypaul

100%

The only Celtic fan I know is a right pig faced fat coont and has been since he was a kid.

I regularly read the posts on the PS forum, and occasionally post myself. I enjoy the majority of informed opinion and banter, however, as a Swans fan, I must say that I find the bigoted, sectarian views of some of my fellow Swans supporters, about the Old Firm teams boring, pathetic and irrelevant. Everyone on here supports Swansea right?? (Apart from visitors from Cardiff, Newport etc.). So, can we give the animosity to the Old Firm a rest??
I’ve lived in Glasgow and loved the sporting passion of the city. Like all clubs, Leeds included, there are good and bad fans, but I found the majority to be fine. I completely understand the history of both clubs and their supporters, and attended a number of Old Firm games. Personally, I am Welsh first, and identify more with my celtic ( small c ) cousins than the red, white and blue, royalist, Union Jack waving side. Not asking anyone else to agree with me but also not asking for a load of abuse. Just grow up a bit.
Dirty Lids thread... on 00:24 - Aug 27 with 1199 viewsbuilthjack

I think the Liverpool team of the 70s were as dirty, if not dirtier than Leeds. In fact they were.
We will get a result on Saturday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dirty Lids thread... on 03:26 - Aug 27 with 1164 viewsWanderer

Could have stayed in the top tier longer but for Peter Risdale and George Graham stuffing it up for them, turning point.
Now a prime example on how hard is to get back up to level one.
Dirty Lids thread... on 10:02 - Aug 27 with 1002 viewsblackpooljack

Dirty Lids thread... on 22:15 - Aug 26 by westside

Fair play there are some real crackers there any one of them would be goal of the season these days.
Dirty Lids thread... on 10:51 - Aug 27 with 966 viewsNotLoyal

Dirty Lids thread... on 17:55 - Aug 26 by jacks777

And some of the best fans in the land, especially away from home.

So is any club, shit fans away from anywhere.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dirty Lids thread... on 11:48 - Aug 27 with 936 viewsJinxy

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:57 - Aug 26 by plasjack

Play like we did Sunday, and a draw is possible, but home advantage at a packed ER is a daunting prospect for our mainly young players.

I think that's our ace up the sleeve though - our young players appear to fear nothing. Their heads evidently don't drop (hopefully not speaking too soon...).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024