Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistic loan transfer thread 21:34 - Aug 11 with 4940 viewsSwansea93

Discuss some potential loans or loan to buys, seeing as we have no permanent transfers to discuss.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Realistic loan transfer thread on 04:41 - Aug 12 with 1459 viewsSwan91

The one thing I am hoping for is that before the season started many people saw the club as a bit of a shambles....13 players lost(all our "star players") and playing pretty bad football last season.

Now after our first 2 games... we look like a confident, young, playing good "Swansea Way" football full of potential.. maybe players attitudes towards us would change and they would be more likely to join us. Also managers from PL teams would see us as a good playing team that has a shortage of players... and might feel if they send youth on loan to us they would get gametime as there is not much competition (especially striker position) and the players would be playing good football.

also.. we could still be singing players.. but in the form of loan with buy option in january..
Realistic loan transfer thread on 04:49 - Aug 12 with 1456 viewsstAteSwan

Realistic loan transfer thread on 21:46 - Aug 11 by omarjack

CB:

-Tomas Kalas
-Cameron Carter-Vickers
-Michael Hector
-Ethan Ampadu
-Konstantinos Mavropanos

CMF:

-Pedro Chirivella
-Hamza Chodhury
-Mateo Guendouzi

CF:

-Dominik Solanke
-Eddie Nketiah
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 21:48]

Carter Vickers was one I thought of as well. He's usually been loaned out by now, but Spurs have yet to figure out what they want to do with him.
Realistic loan transfer thread on 05:03 - Aug 12 with 1441 viewsSwan91

Realistic loan transfer thread on 04:49 - Aug 12 by stAteSwan

Carter Vickers was one I thought of as well. He's usually been loaned out by now, but Spurs have yet to figure out what they want to do with him.

The way we are playing now is probably pretty much a smaller scale version of how Spurs are playing.... passing football from the back and attacking whilst also playing possession football.

so I would say out of all the championship teams we might be the closest to their ideology of how to play (before anyone says... I am not saying we are as good as spurs.. I mean the ideology is probably similar but obviously they are on a much higher level)
Realistic loan transfer thread on 00:03 - Aug 13 with 1238 viewsomarjack

I guess we can also add Mo Besic from Everton to the list.

he's done really well with Middlesbrough last season..but Pulis wants him again on loan with permanent deal in winter..he has a poor injury record but if fit he can be very solid for the division.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Realistic loan transfer thread on 02:31 - Aug 13 with 1180 viewsstAteSwan

Realistic loan transfer thread on 05:03 - Aug 12 by Swan91

The way we are playing now is probably pretty much a smaller scale version of how Spurs are playing.... passing football from the back and attacking whilst also playing possession football.

so I would say out of all the championship teams we might be the closest to their ideology of how to play (before anyone says... I am not saying we are as good as spurs.. I mean the ideology is probably similar but obviously they are on a much higher level)

He should have been loaned out by now honestly. CCV is under heavy consideration for a potential 2022 World Cup Squad with the US, and they are expected to call him up this fall a bunch to get a look at him. I simply cannot imagine him being happy sitting on the bench at Spurs at this critical of a juncture.
Realistic loan transfer thread on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 956 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dare I mention: Cardiff looking to loan out Lee Tomlin.

Could be 3rd striker as well as a backup attacking MF in case Celina gets hurt.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 19:50]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Realistic loan transfer thread on 20:09 - Aug 13 with 900 viewsThurrockJack92

Realistic loan transfer thread on 19:49 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wash your mouth out.
Realistic loan transfer thread on 23:49 - Aug 13 with 720 viewsomarjack

Realistic loan transfer thread on 19:49 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd rather have Paloschi in a wheelchair.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024