Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live Stream Here 12:50 - Jul 21 with 20164 viewsstevethejack

https://www.swanseacity.com/live-stream
Live Stream Here on 16:51 - Jul 21 with 2218 viewsmoonie

So not preparing first line players for new season which is almost here
Fook me rigid
Live Stream Here on 16:55 - Jul 21 with 2190 viewsSwanjaxs

Live Stream Here on 16:40 - Jul 21 by TheResurrection

Grow up the lot of you. Listen to how you sound, you're facking pathetic.

It was 2 mainly under 23's teams thrown together to get some match fitness.

But the point is, with two weeks to go before the start of the season we are cobling together a couple of U23 teams ... that's a bit worrying yes? Anyways still time to strengthen aye

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Live Stream Here on 16:57 - Jul 21 with 2171 viewsTheKirkyLife

Okay, different spin. From our friendlies so far this would be my squad going into Game 1 of the season.

Nordfledt, Roberts, Amat, VDH, Olsson, Fulton, Grimes, Dhanda, James, McBurnie, Asoro

Young team full of determined players. I think the back four makes itself with Amat in particular showing good confidence going forward into the midfield. Fulton is Mr. Reliable and I've really liked what Grimes has shown so far. Dhanda has been one of the outstanding players alongside the front three I've selected there.
Live Stream Here on 17:19 - Jul 21 with 2065 viewsJack_The_Groove

Live Stream Here on 16:57 - Jul 21 by TheKirkyLife

Okay, different spin. From our friendlies so far this would be my squad going into Game 1 of the season.

Nordfledt, Roberts, Amat, VDH, Olsson, Fulton, Grimes, Dhanda, James, McBurnie, Asoro

Young team full of determined players. I think the back four makes itself with Amat in particular showing good confidence going forward into the midfield. Fulton is Mr. Reliable and I've really liked what Grimes has shown so far. Dhanda has been one of the outstanding players alongside the front three I've selected there.

Tom Carroll has to start ahead of James

Poll: Who do you dislike more

Live Stream Here on 17:20 - Jul 21 with 2055 viewsDaggyjack

I like your team and the idea of young hungry players playing for the club.

I do think we need more than that for the Championship and I'd change Fulton, Grimes and James for 3, more experienced better quality, players.
Live Stream Here on 17:23 - Jul 21 with 2046 viewsjasper_T

Live Stream Here on 17:19 - Jul 21 by Jack_The_Groove

Tom Carroll has to start ahead of James

On the wing?
Live Stream Here on 17:28 - Jul 21 with 2016 viewsTheKirkyLife

Live Stream Here on 17:20 - Jul 21 by Daggyjack

I like your team and the idea of young hungry players playing for the club.

I do think we need more than that for the Championship and I'd change Fulton, Grimes and James for 3, more experienced better quality, players.

Ideally, on paper, you'd say Fer can come into the midfield and Montero goes onto the wing.

I just don't trust Tom Carroll - I wish we'd kept Mesa in all honesty but with Sevilla calling there was no hope.
Live Stream Here on 17:31 - Jul 21 with 2005 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Live Stream Here on 16:51 - Jul 21 by moonie

Fook me rigid

Which first line players who could play did not play?
Login to get fewer ads

Live Stream Here on 17:33 - Jul 21 with 1985 viewsjack_lord

I would expect that team to get beaten by a lot of the Championship sides. Of those players, who is knows to other championship fans? I think we have an idea of good players at other clubs but those names do not excite me in this league.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Live Stream Here on 17:34 - Jul 21 with 1981 viewsDaggyjack

Live Stream Here on 17:28 - Jul 21 by TheKirkyLife

Ideally, on paper, you'd say Fer can come into the midfield and Montero goes onto the wing.

I just don't trust Tom Carroll - I wish we'd kept Mesa in all honesty but with Sevilla calling there was no hope.

I'd forgotten Montero. I'd have him in for James so just 2 in midfield, one of which wouldn't be Carroll. I just don't think he's got it, even at championship level.
Live Stream Here on 17:47 - Jul 21 with 1921 viewspencoedjack

Live Stream Here on 17:34 - Jul 21 by Daggyjack

I'd forgotten Montero. I'd have him in for James so just 2 in midfield, one of which wouldn't be Carroll. I just don't think he's got it, even at championship level.

I agree he will get bullied in the championship add to that he never passes forward might as well give someone else his jersey
Live Stream Here on 17:50 - Jul 21 with 1900 viewsLord_Bony

Joel Asoro and Kyle naughton looking sharp together fair play.

A decent score.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Live Stream Here on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 1876 viewsinspector

i realise we have fer and clucas our injured, but the 2nd game was horrendous. routledge and the youngster just didn’t work.

first game was much better. based on today’s performance, asoro and dhanda have to be in the first 11.
Live Stream Here on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 1841 viewslifelong

We have to be looking for an experienced midfield general who can grab the game by the scruff, also an experienced goal scorer to compliment McBurnie, if he gets injured we are fecked.
Live Stream Here on 18:14 - Jul 21 with 1787 viewsSwanjaxs

Live Stream Here on 18:01 - Jul 21 by lifelong

We have to be looking for an experienced midfield general who can grab the game by the scruff, also an experienced goal scorer to compliment McBurnie, if he gets injured we are fecked.

Totally agree but:
Experienced midfield Championship standard general = 8 million +
Experienced Championship standard goal scorer = 10 million ish ....
Will we pay the going rate?
No chance
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 18:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Live Stream Here on 18:30 - Jul 21 with 1710 viewsmoonie

We should nt be fooked before season starts but starting with one striker. Well, we ve done it before
Live Stream Here on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 1600 viewsGoldminer

Live Stream Here on 18:30 - Jul 21 by moonie

We should nt be fooked before season starts but starting with one striker. Well, we ve done it before

wtf anyone sees in McUseless is beyond me. He is worse than useless.
Live Stream Here on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 1582 viewsmoonie

Huw
Live Stream Here on 19:15 - Jul 21 with 1577 viewsLoyal

Live Stream Here on 18:01 - Jul 21 by lifelong

Cant see anyone coming in of any note, as most expected.
It's a complete disaster, no plan, anything achieved next season will be pure luck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Live Stream Here on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 1511 viewsTailGunner

Correct answer. Next 2 games will see the 27 trimmed down in readiness for 4th.
Need 2 or 3 in, I'm sure we will see movement.
60m training games ffs what is wrong with people??

Asoro looks dynamite, Dahnda will flourish with better company.
Live Stream Here on 22:15 - Jul 21 with 1350 viewsomarjack

If we don't sign anymore players and keep Amat our squad should look like this.

-------------------------Nordfeldt-----------------------

-------Naughton-----Van Der Hoorn------Amat-----

--Roberts---------------Clucas--------------Olsson---

--------------Fer------------------Dhanda------------

---------------Asoro--------------McBurnie-----------

A new CB,A new CMF and a new CF (winger as well) would obviously be preferable.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Live Stream Here on 23:43 - Jul 21 with 1273 viewsTheResurrection

Live Stream Here on 16:51 - Jul 21 by moonie

Fook me rigid

Remind us all, how long have you worked in football?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Live Stream Here on 01:24 - Jul 22 with 1209 viewsHighjack

Live Stream Here on 19:09 - Jul 21 by Goldminer

wtf anyone sees in McUseless is beyond me. He is worse than useless.

He is a finisher but apart from that he doesn’t do much. You could say the same about Harry Kane.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Live Stream Here on 02:20 - Jul 22 with 1186 viewsstAteSwan

Live Stream Here on 17:56 - Jul 21 by inspector

i realise we have fer and clucas our injured, but the 2nd game was horrendous. routledge and the youngster just didn’t work.

first game was much better. based on today’s performance, asoro and dhanda have to be in the first 11.

It's worth noting that in 120 minutes today, the best players we saw were all not here last season.

Some of our first teamers looked like they had one foot out the door. I will not complain about formation, or letting Kyle Naughton take a penalty. Any new coach is going to change a lot of tactics from friendly to friendly to get a look at everything. My concern is simply how bad some of the players who were more regular contributors last year looked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024