Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd 21:07 - Oct 24 with 8236 viewswhoflungdung

At least get angry

Say summat

Shameful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Crowd on 21:36 - Oct 24 with 4737 viewsawayjack

Our fan base has changed dramatically. Apathy and many are more likely to applaud Utd off the field than be angry. Doesn't help the players don't seem to give a shit.
Crowd on 21:40 - Oct 24 with 4700 viewsjack2jack

Stunned silence I think they call it, I feel numb.
Crowd on 21:42 - Oct 24 with 4671 viewspencoedjack

It’s hard to be critical of the crowd when I couldn’t be arsed to go because what I saw on the box was basically what I expected
Crowd on 21:45 - Oct 24 with 4590 viewsDarran

Crowd on 21:42 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

It’s hard to be critical of the crowd when I couldn’t be arsed to go because what I saw on the box was basically what I expected

It's easy for the OP when he never goes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crowd on 22:16 - Oct 24 with 4410 viewsdcd14

The crowd like Clement just give up.

What's the point.
Crowd on 22:26 - Oct 24 with 4320 viewsBrynCartwright

Our fans completely silent. Man Utd fans singing and supporting their club right through the game, even when we had a pretty decent period in the first half before they scored. What has happened to the North Bank massive?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Crowd on 22:33 - Oct 24 with 4262 viewsspiderboy

Crowd on 22:26 - Oct 24 by BrynCartwright

Our fans completely silent. Man Utd fans singing and supporting their club right through the game, even when we had a pretty decent period in the first half before they scored. What has happened to the North Bank massive?

The spirits being slowly wrung out of us.
Don't think I,m giving up but bloody hell!!
Show us some fire and intent on the pitch please!
Painful to watch PC on the verge of giving up.He looks like a man who doesn't want to be there !
Crowd on 22:37 - Oct 24 with 4209 viewsbonymine

Many of the Season Ticket holders like myself who have witnessed the dross we have played this season decided not to buy a ticket for this game so the ground was full of :

1) Man Utd hardcore fans
2) Man Utd plastic fans
3) Swansea City plastic fans
4) Neutrals

I.e. no ‘real’ Swans fans there to even raise a song.....it was embarrassing really but hardly surprising given our season to date ??

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 4165 viewscmajack

Looked around the stadium 3 or 4 times in the second half everyone sat like statues bored out of their minds. Absolutely nothing to shout about all night , like a league 1 side v premier league side. If you are going out of the cup for Gods sake give it a go. Five defeats at home in 6 games the crowd are almost resigned to losing ,once they scored their first goal it was game over.
Crowd on 22:52 - Oct 24 with 4113 viewsWingstandwood

Crowd on 22:37 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Many of the Season Ticket holders like myself who have witnessed the dross we have played this season decided not to buy a ticket for this game so the ground was full of :

1) Man Utd hardcore fans
2) Man Utd plastic fans
3) Swansea City plastic fans
4) Neutrals

I.e. no ‘real’ Swans fans there to even raise a song.....it was embarrassing really but hardly surprising given our season to date ??

Ditto, this is where the Yanks should start to get mega-mega-mega worried. The once uber-loyal supporters they can at least aford to lose are now at a stage where they've got to force themselves to attend.

Jenkins, sell-outs, ex-sell-outs, Yank cause, effect and end product of their mere presence at the club will reach a critical tipping point. Mass desertion where supporters will forever turn their backs on the club will arrive. I know an entire family that has already done so!

Argus!

Crowd on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 4061 viewsscottishjack

Crowd on 22:52 - Oct 24 by Wingstandwood

Ditto, this is where the Yanks should start to get mega-mega-mega worried. The once uber-loyal supporters they can at least aford to lose are now at a stage where they've got to force themselves to attend.

Jenkins, sell-outs, ex-sell-outs, Yank cause, effect and end product of their mere presence at the club will reach a critical tipping point. Mass desertion where supporters will forever turn their backs on the club will arrive. I know an entire family that has already done so!

Works both ways, the support was dismal tonight, absolutly grim. Without the so called loyal fans there, what can we expect?

That’s the worst I’ve seen it in a long time, and the team didn’t do a lot to convince anyone that it’s goi g to get better. As an extra treat, a lady in the East stand with a toddler in her arms looked horrified at some choice language, and covered the young ones ears while glaring at us...

What a shambles
Crowd on 23:28 - Oct 24 with 3974 viewsjacabertawe

God, how I wished that we could have shut those "Mancunians" up from their repetitive, tedious chanting. It is not spontaneous, just boring, boring, boring.
A bit like the Swans playing, really.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Crowd on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 3946 viewsEdmundo

The majority of our new fans are rugby orientated, hence don't partake in singing football songs/chants. Hence the half hearted 'hymns and arias' and then thats it!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Crowd on 23:44 - Oct 24 with 3912 viewsGeoffThom

There not giving the crowd anything to get excited for ,van der hon had a few chances in the first ten minutes to get into a Utd player which would have geed up the crowd but was more like a fanny ,hence apethy
Crowd on 23:54 - Oct 24 with 3874 viewsGaryjack

Crowd on 23:36 - Oct 24 by Edmundo

The majority of our new fans are rugby orientated, hence don't partake in singing football songs/chants. Hence the half hearted 'hymns and arias' and then thats it!

Biggest load of shit i've read on here tonight. Well done.
Crowd on 00:09 - Oct 25 with 3827 viewsowainglyndwr

My future Daughter in Law attended the game with me tonight and not being from this area said I want to hear the swansea fans sing.
I thought there is not chance of that.
If we would of being doing better in the league we would of sold tickets easy.
But this club is moving down hill faster than up
Crowd on 00:56 - Oct 25 with 3739 viewsbuilthjack

Lots of manure fans in the lower south. A couple with 2 boys aged about 10-12 in front of me, both boys had manure shirts on. I asked where were they from. Sketty was the answer. Why were they allowed in.
Shame that local season ticket holders couldn't be arsed to turn up tonight. Perhaps we have had it so good, that now times have changed you will disappear as fast as you came.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crowd on 01:18 - Oct 25 with 3696 viewsGaryjack

Crowd on 00:56 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Lots of manure fans in the lower south. A couple with 2 boys aged about 10-12 in front of me, both boys had manure shirts on. I asked where were they from. Sketty was the answer. Why were they allowed in.
Shame that local season ticket holders couldn't be arsed to turn up tonight. Perhaps we have had it so good, that now times have changed you will disappear as fast as you came.

I have no problem with Man Utd fans being in the home ends tonight. There were loads of empty seats anyway. It's not as if they were taking seats that Swansea fans wanted. Sad but true.
Crowd on 07:48 - Oct 25 with 3535 viewsZZoric

Crowd on 00:56 - Oct 25 by builthjack

nail on the head

the sad irony in many posts on this thread - "real fans couldnt be arsed etc etc"

"real fans" show up ESP for the big games - to out-sing and out-rival the "real rivals"
Crowd on 07:58 - Oct 25 with 3479 views34dfgdf54

I've mentioned this on a thread yesterday. I know the trust have their hands tied and have not got as much say as they would probably like, but is it not time for them now to publicly come out and ask for Huw's resignation?

He gets a relatively easy ride at the moment despite his obvious incompetence. Get it in the papers, go public and start putting the pressure on, hopefully we can get a reaction from the crowd. I know you could argue it won't help the players in a toxic atmosphere, but how long can this carry on?

PS - I still think Clement has to go, the only thing that can turn the ship around now is a new manager who can hopefully breathe some life into what is a very ordinary squad, and that's being nice. We've got to try something.
Crowd on 08:21 - Oct 25 with 3444 viewsWhiterockin

It's not unusual for supporters to make more noise when they are away that at home. The United supporters made more noise last night than when when United play at Old Trafford. Swansea supporters make more noise when the play away that at home.
Crowd on 08:29 - Oct 25 with 3426 viewsawayjack

Crowd on 08:21 - Oct 25 by Whiterockin

It's not unusual for supporters to make more noise when they are away that at home. The United supporters made more noise last night than when when United play at Old Trafford. Swansea supporters make more noise when the play away that at home.

Yup. Our support at Reading in last round of cup was good. Interesting fans at home can't be arsed against Man U. Saturday was also quiet. Most fans now sit in silence, play on mobile phones or sneer at fans shouting or making noise. I yearn for the championship when the silent majority all piss off back to whatever they used to do before we got the Prem.
Crowd on 08:51 - Oct 25 with 3365 viewswhoflungdung

Which is my point Risca..

Covering kids ears up?

He ll hear worse at home ffs

Swansea people supporting a club against their home side because they are famous

Filth

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Crowd on 09:17 - Oct 25 with 3295 viewsswanatcarlisle

Crowd on 23:01 - Oct 24 by scottishjack

Works both ways, the support was dismal tonight, absolutly grim. Without the so called loyal fans there, what can we expect?

That’s the worst I’ve seen it in a long time, and the team didn’t do a lot to convince anyone that it’s goi g to get better. As an extra treat, a lady in the East stand with a toddler in her arms looked horrified at some choice language, and covered the young ones ears while glaring at us...

What a shambles

Maybe some of the "so called loyal fans" cant get to midweek games..harsh words....I travel like others home and away as much as I possibly can and hold a season ticket....I know of many other that are the same. I'm taking it you are regular.
Crowd on 09:27 - Oct 25 with 3269 viewsDarran

Crowd on 09:17 - Oct 25 by swanatcarlisle

Maybe some of the "so called loyal fans" cant get to midweek games..harsh words....I travel like others home and away as much as I possibly can and hold a season ticket....I know of many other that are the same. I'm taking it you are regular.

I'd ignore a thread having a go at the crowd started by a bloke that can't be arsed to walk across the road to watch 'his' if I were you Bill.
The guys a pitiful cùnt that needs to see a doctor. Bookmark it and get back to it when we play Everton and Liverpool twice in a week live on Sky in December.

Big fan of 'his' club he is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024