Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye Fernando 20:39 - Aug 31 with 9715 viewsGTCJack

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYeDhfYgjba/
Bye Fernando on 23:35 - Aug 31 with 1753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bye Fernando on 21:50 - Aug 31 by JackSkellington

As his performances against Liverpool, Burnley and Palace showed, he was capable of scoring absolutely sublime goals, but as his performance against Watford demonstrated, when the mood took him he was also capable of playing like a donkey.

To be fair his performances for Athletic Bilbao, Seville and Juventus should be taken into consideration, not base his whole career around one duff performance against Watford
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 23:36]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bye Fernando on 23:38 - Aug 31 with 1737 viewsLoyal

Was complicit in the injury lie Fck him.
double fck him.
Fck Spurs as well.
And fck you everyone as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bye Fernando on 00:15 - Sep 1 with 1680 viewsTheKirkyLife

Actually, class act. How long was Gylfi with us total? Mr. Llorente with us a year and provides this. Whether you want to see it as genuine or not I appreciate the gesture.

Bye Fernando on 00:48 - Sep 1 with 1650 viewsRuDeMan1970

Thank you to Fernando. In almost 40 years of watching the Swans I've sooo many memories of goals scored...and the winners in the 5-4 v Palace and 3-2 v Burnley will never leave me... PURE ECSTACY.
p.s. Why doesn't Wilf take Llorente's number instead of Amat's? WTF is that all about??

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Bye Fernando on 03:28 - Sep 1 with 1610 viewsWanderer

As a side note, Signor Conte must be in Scarface mode down at the bridge!
Bye Fernando on 05:05 - Sep 1 with 1590 viewsEasternJack

Bye Fernando on 03:28 - Sep 1 by Wanderer

As a side note, Signor Conte must be in Scarface mode down at the bridge!

What, walking 'round the Bridge telling everyone to "Say hello to his little friend"?

No wonder nobody is signing for them...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bye Fernando on 05:27 - Sep 1 with 1578 viewsNirvana

Bye Fernando on 05:05 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

What, walking 'round the Bridge telling everyone to "Say hello to his little friend"?

No wonder nobody is signing for them...

Good stuff, Eastern.

But personally, I think it's more along the 'lines' of this scene (one of the greatest in movie history):

Bye Fernando on 05:41 - Sep 1 with 1564 viewsNirvana

Bye Fernando on 21:18 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I think this is a mistake on our part. A brilliant header of a football, he certainly seemed to enjoy playing for us and he'll be a massive loss. I'm not excited at all about Bony returning. It's a backward step IMHO. And for a new gain of £3 million. I'd much rather him have gone to Chelsea rather than those horrible barstewards.

Completely agree, Bryn.

Llorente was an absolute class act for us, both on and off the pitch, and he scored many goals that were vital to our survival. Sad to see him go, and I called the £12m figure spot on about a month ago. I knew we weren't getting £15-20m, as some dimwit on here claimed profusely (wink).

The fact we bought Bony for the same price really makes no sense at all. I am not confident he can recapture his old form, and some seem to think he was Superman during his first stint with us. Bony scored 17 goals in the PL four whole seasons ago, which is only two more than Llorente scored last season. I don't think it was a good idea to basically swap the two.

Having said all that, it doesn't matter at this point. Llorente is gone, Bony is back. I will support him just as I did the first time, and I hope he can come good and prove the doubters (myself included) wrong. I genuinely hope that, but the pessimistic side of me believes it's false hope. It remains to be seen which one will be true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024