Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 33440 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 18:07 - Dec 17 with 3282 viewsstuabd

He`s GONE on 18:02 - Dec 17 by WilloW4

Top story on bbcs national news as well, unbelievable .!

It's horrible seeing anything about that club on the front page. Liquidation would be ok.
He`s GONE on 18:10 - Dec 17 with 3273 viewswestberksr

I'm a little sad at the news, as mentioned by Northern The Great Truthsayer, it could lead to the celebrated squad of inbreds pulling up their collective socks and getting back to playing.

They wanted him out and they've got him out; shame he couldn't have stayed until the New Year and dragged a few more defeats out for us to enjoy. Just have to hope the rot is so deep that they take a while to get back into their stride. A massive dose of something horrible for those twunts is what's in order.
He`s GONE on 18:21 - Dec 17 with 3249 viewsstevestrange

I'm gonna have a nice slow w*nk over this
He`s GONE on 18:21 - Dec 17 with 3248 viewsjohncharles

He`s GONE on 18:10 - Dec 17 by westberksr

I'm a little sad at the news, as mentioned by Northern The Great Truthsayer, it could lead to the celebrated squad of inbreds pulling up their collective socks and getting back to playing.

They wanted him out and they've got him out; shame he couldn't have stayed until the New Year and dragged a few more defeats out for us to enjoy. Just have to hope the rot is so deep that they take a while to get back into their stride. A massive dose of something horrible for those twunts is what's in order.

True, I wish he could have stayed and got them relegated. Still, they might go for Redknapp. Double delight Christmas present.

Strong and stable my arse.

He`s GONE on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 3182 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

He`s GONE on 19:26 - Dec 17 with 3117 viewsDrewster

The media coverage on this is embarrassing.
BBC, ITV all leading with the story, interviews with ex players, reporters outside the ground and worst of all, on spot interviews with 'fans' paying tribute to him FFS!
Utterly toe curling to the extreme.
He`s GONE on 19:44 - Dec 17 with 3093 viewsTheBlob

And seeing Piers Morgan in a state of despair is a cherry on the icing on the cake.
Ahhhhhhhhh.....gives you a warm glow where your heart ought to be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3364653/PIERS-MORGAN-sacking

Poll: So how was the season for you?

He`s GONE on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 3084 viewshopphoops

He`s GONE on 16:32 - Dec 17 by Konk

Offical statement from WH Smith - 17th December 2015

In light of today's events in Cobham, all staff leave has been cancelled with immediate effect throughout Southern England. Stores will be operating extended opening hours in the run up to Chelsea Football Club's next home fixture, and staff have been drafted in from other regions to assist with the anticipated demand. Stock of Felt tip pens, colouring pencils and A4 jitter pads are also been reallocated from stores outside the South-East in a bid to ensure there is sufficient stock to meet our customer's needs at this difficult time.

Surrey police tweet: Surrey locals advised not to leave bed sheets on washing lines until after CFC's next home game.#lockupyourbedlinen
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 16:34]

I was just going to say Konk: STOCK UP!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 20:04 - Dec 17 with 3067 viewskensalriser

Disappointing. Very disappointing. I was really enjoying his work.

Still virtually impossible for them to finish top 4 though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

He`s GONE on 20:34 - Dec 17 with 3023 viewsTacticalR

Just listening to last night's 5 Live Football Daily, and throughout Pat Nevin is in complete denial about the impending sack for Mourinho and lays into Jason Burt of the Telegraph for saying Mourinho was about to be sacked. Nevin really is the Comical Ali of Chelsea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03c9l06

Air hostess clique

He`s GONE on 21:18 - Dec 17 with 2960 viewskysersosaqpr

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.
And it was funniest watching stuff like this...

Egret clip. Is it from "Derek & Clive" or "Derek & Clive ride again"? Peter Cook provocative bastard type rant. Love it!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

He`s GONE on 21:19 - Dec 17 with 2959 viewsCanadaRanger

IMHO, all this goes to show that John Terry is still the biggest influence at The bridge.
He`s GONE on 21:28 - Dec 17 with 2944 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 20:34 - Dec 17 by TacticalR

Just listening to last night's 5 Live Football Daily, and throughout Pat Nevin is in complete denial about the impending sack for Mourinho and lays into Jason Burt of the Telegraph for saying Mourinho was about to be sacked. Nevin really is the Comical Ali of Chelsea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03c9l06

It's a real shame because about everybody else Nevin is a really decent, thoughtful pundit. He actually adds something to the discussion, rather than just blandly repeating stuff any old man of the street could say, and that's very rare among pundits. Only a small handfull, led by Neville, Carragher and Souness, are really worth listening to. But when it comes to Chelsea he's ludicrous.

This post has been edited by an administrator
He`s GONE on 21:49 - Dec 17 with 2910 viewsJamie

He`s GONE on 21:28 - Dec 17 by Northernr

It's a real shame because about everybody else Nevin is a really decent, thoughtful pundit. He actually adds something to the discussion, rather than just blandly repeating stuff any old man of the street could say, and that's very rare among pundits. Only a small handfull, led by Neville, Carragher and Souness, are really worth listening to. But when it comes to Chelsea he's ludicrous.

I notice that Souness has gone on record with what most suspected - a couple of the big names in the dressing room were demanding he be sacked.
He`s GONE on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 2904 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 21:49 - Dec 17 by Jamie

I notice that Souness has gone on record with what most suspected - a couple of the big names in the dressing room were demanding he be sacked.

Only a couple?
He`s GONE on 21:54 - Dec 17 with 2900 viewsPommyhoop

He`s GONE on 21:49 - Dec 17 by Jamie

The power these players have got at that level is scary. Even if it went bandy for them and the manager is backed they wouldn't give a monkeys as another 'elite' club in Europe would snap them up. Win win for them..

He`s GONE on 21:59 - Dec 17 with 2895 viewsTacticalR

He`s GONE on 21:28 - Dec 17 by Northernr

It's obvious this otherwise rational individual needs complete deprogramming from the cult.

Air hostess clique

He`s GONE on 22:41 - Dec 17 with 2862 viewsderbyhoop

He`s GONE on 17:56 - Dec 17 by QPR1882

Four West London clubs ?

Yeah. What's that about? There is only 1 club in West London.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

He`s GONE on 22:52 - Dec 17 with 2843 views2Thomas2Bowles

You have to blame Abramovich for allowing these scum players the power to feck the manager over but then - he is scum - Rich scum- but still scum

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

He`s GONE on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 2819 viewsSydneyRs

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.
And it was funniest watching stuff like this...

Magnificent.

He`s GONE on 23:24 - Dec 17 with 2795 viewsTearsOfaClown

He`s GONE on 17:18 - Dec 17 by ShotKneesHoop

Redknobb as Interim. Triffick. Top, top, top position to bung a few brownies around. Team spirit would be phentestik, just phentestik.

That would be perfect. With r'SWiPe as captain and the Greasy Waiter and the Orange One as shareholders, who could want for more?

What toss pot would want that job?

Rednobb!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 17:22]

I am sure you can pull out a few Dylan songs to capture the moment . .. for starters

"I ain't goona work on Abromvi's Farm no more"

"Tangled Up in Blue"

"It's All Over Now, Baby Blue"

"Man of Constant Sorrow"
He`s GONE on 08:09 - Dec 18 with 2717 viewsKonk

Clive — these Chelsea channels are addictive viewing — I’m losing hours of my life watching their angry, confused, babbling outrage.

Has anyone checked on Louis this morning? Louis is volatile. He’s unstable. I’m worried about Louis — he’s not good at coping with disappointment and I think Mourinho’s sacking could push him over the edge. My favourite thing about Louis is that he’s essentially a 20 year old bloke who seems to have modelled himself on the persona and wardrobe of a middle-aged North London cabbie. Either that or his old man’s a cabbie and then we get into a nature/nurture debate. And if he gets this angry about Chelsea, don't get him fu cking started on cyclists and speed cameras.

Great exchange in this video: “If I say shoot for every time I said it this season, I’d be a millionaire” - “I think we all would be!” Eh?!

With the other presenters, they’re all massively thick, and that girl is really, really annoying, but I’m warming to Rory because he’s so dim it’s quite charming. I just want to give him a cuddle, a Stamford the Lion cuddly toy, and tell him it’s all gonna be okay. I think he’s probably a nice lad at heart. Just misguided.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 9:02]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 08:34 - Dec 18 with 2700 viewsPommyhoop

He`s GONE on 08:09 - Dec 18 by Konk

Clive — these Chelsea channels are addictive viewing — I’m losing hours of my life watching their angry, confused, babbling outrage.

Has anyone checked on Louis this morning? Louis is volatile. He’s unstable. I’m worried about Louis — he’s not good at coping with disappointment and I think Mourinho’s sacking could push him over the edge. My favourite thing about Louis is that he’s essentially a 20 year old bloke who seems to have modelled himself on the persona and wardrobe of a middle-aged North London cabbie. Either that or his old man’s a cabbie and then we get into a nature/nurture debate. And if he gets this angry about Chelsea, don't get him fu cking started on cyclists and speed cameras.

Great exchange in this video: “If I say shoot for every time I said it this season, I’d be a millionaire” - “I think we all would be!” Eh?!

With the other presenters, they’re all massively thick, and that girl is really, really annoying, but I’m warming to Rory because he’s so dim it’s quite charming. I just want to give him a cuddle, a Stamford the Lion cuddly toy, and tell him it’s all gonna be okay. I think he’s probably a nice lad at heart. Just misguided.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 9:02]

I'm so glad I went the Spanish way when I named my son Luis.

He`s GONE on 10:02 - Dec 18 with 2661 viewsKonk

Rory, son. He’s got the Christmas jumper on, he wants to be having a nice time, but then the club go and sack Jose and now Christmas is ruined. Thanks for nothing, Roman.

Rory’s winning me over, big time. I just love watching his little mind ticking over as he digests whatever the person next to him is saying. I've got Rory fever.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 10:09 - Dec 18 with 2653 viewsPommyhoop

He`s GONE on 10:02 - Dec 18 by Konk

Rory, son. He’s got the Christmas jumper on, he wants to be having a nice time, but then the club go and sack Jose and now Christmas is ruined. Thanks for nothing, Roman.

Rory’s winning me over, big time. I just love watching his little mind ticking over as he digests whatever the person next to him is saying. I've got Rory fever.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Rory is growing on me.
I'm going to re-activate my FB account so I can post this and a few others on a couple of Chelsea mates. One used to absolutely hate Eastenders in the early days because 'All them Northern Mugs will fink we dress like Nick Cotton''
He will seriously do Hari Kari when he see's some of these vids.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 10:09]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024