Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Garry's not been too happy..." 20:38 - Nov 9 with 5119 viewsGTCJack

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34769761

"Obviously Garry's not been too happy regarding bringing someone in and that I can understand because he dedicates his life to the job and he trusts himself and up until now the chairman has trusted him as well.

"They need to clear the air a bit maybe over the international period just maybe set a few things straight and get back to them all going in the same direction and carry on from there."

Is Gower just speculating?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 20:49]
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:44 - Nov 9 with 5059 viewsdickythorpe

Great to hear from Mark Gower, maybe Dorus De Vries tomorrow
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:48 - Nov 9 with 5028 viewsLandore_Jack

So the club did try to bring someone in. Something Monk denied a few weeks ago in his press conference.

#backtojack

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:49 - Nov 9 with 5015 viewsSwansNZ

Gower to be brought in as midfield coach.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:52 - Nov 9 with 4978 viewslifelong

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:49 - Nov 9 by SwansNZ

Well said Mark, what a lovely chap he is.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:58 - Nov 9 with 4935 viewsAngelRangelQS

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:49 - Nov 9 by SwansNZ

Jason Jones as GK coach
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:58 - Nov 9 with 4929 viewsLeonisGod

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:44 - Nov 9 by dickythorpe

Great to hear from Mark Gower, maybe Dorus De Vries tomorrow

I can still hear de Vries ringing in my ears from when he played. One loud bloke he was "HUUP, HUUP!!".
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 22:19 - Nov 9 with 4719 viewsItchySphincter

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:58 - Nov 9 by AngelRangelQS

Jason Jones as GK coach

Tom Butler to look after the changing room.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 23:01 - Nov 9 with 4571 viewslovejuicejack

It's great that monk trusts himself it's the fans that are not to sure on that, well some at least.
Login to get fewer ads

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 23:08 - Nov 9 with 4543 viewsjruss1

Gower and Monk were close friends when he was here.

Trying to bring someone in to help him is just silly. Just may as well admit you don't think he can do the job.

This feels exactly the same as the build up to the ML sacking.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 23:10 - Nov 9 with 4531 viewsRogerstone

Italy Schecter is waiting for the call

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 00:06 - Nov 10 with 4408 viewsKilkennyjack

Gary waggy Richards as our left back coach ...

Beware of the Risen People

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 00:45 - Nov 10 with 4363 viewsairedale

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 20:58 - Nov 9 by LeonisGod

I can still hear de Vries ringing in my ears from when he played. One loud bloke he was "HUUP, HUUP!!".

Landore lighthouse.

Get Tatey in, good advisor imo. Heh, don't go there canny lad.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 07:20 - Nov 10 with 4174 viewsGTCJack

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 23:08 - Nov 9 by jruss1

Gower and Monk were close friends when he was here.

Trying to bring someone in to help him is just silly. Just may as well admit you don't think he can do the job.

This feels exactly the same as the build up to the ML sacking.

You're right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/11985281/Swansea-cr
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 07:56 - Nov 10 with 4100 viewsWhiterockin

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 07:20 - Nov 10 by GTCJack

You're right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/11985281/Swansea-cr

In other words.

FFS stop the "jobs for the boys" and get the job done properly.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 12:08 - Nov 10 with 3899 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 23:01 - Nov 9 by lovejuicejack

It's great that monk trusts himself it's the fans that are not to sure on that, well some at least.

You have to be kidding, because he appears to be trusting himself a bit too much.
It is not enough that GM trusts himself, the Players have to trust him and the rest of the management team as well as each other.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 12:31 - Nov 10 with 3841 viewslovejuicejack

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 12:08 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

You have to be kidding, because he appears to be trusting himself a bit too much.
It is not enough that GM trusts himself, the Players have to trust him and the rest of the management team as well as each other.

That d the point I was making, I could give a funk if monk trusts himself the table and results show a different position the biggest thing is does Huw and the fans trust him.
"Garry's not been too happy..." on 12:37 - Nov 10 with 3824 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry certainly trusts himself. I recall during his first few months as a manager that whenever we had a good result, the post match press conferences would consist of how 'I' had done this and 'I' had done that. Self confidence is not something he lacks.

Whether he has too much is certainly an interesting thought.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

(No subject) on 12:45 - Nov 10 with 3793 viewsDewi1jack

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 07:56 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

In other words.

FFS stop the "jobs for the boys" and get the job done properly.

This.

But the board have sanctioned the "jobs for the boys/ girls" ethos at the club, as they are the ones who have ultimately hired the staff.
Backroom staff, commercial department, media and marketing, ticketing, basically every department has relatives of relatives working there.
Some may be the best people for the job. Others are certainly questionable.

What is the point of Pep if GM is being told to bring in experienced coaches/ No 2?
or is he being ignored when he speaks/ advises?
We seem to be worse defending at the mo compared to any season since PS took over, so what the f**k is KO'L doing?
GM was a solid defender as well. Not the quickest physically (slight understatement!!), but right up there with mental quickness in seeing where the ball was going to go. Certainly a very solid, good defender.
Yet we're conceding very, very soft goals.
Players have forgotten how to shoot at the bit you have to, to win games. What the f**k is Beattie doing?

I still think keep GM, but the board do need to up their game in who they hire to coach/ bring money into the club etc.
This "Jobs for the boys" mentality can be extremely costly

Edit.
Garry's not the only one who's been a bit unhappy recently with the Swans!!!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2015 12:46]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

"Garry's not been too happy..." on 12:48 - Nov 10 with 3779 viewswestside

After the norwich game he was saying "we"
(No subject) on 12:49 - Nov 10 with 3770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

(No subject) on 12:45 - Nov 10 by Dewi1jack

This.

But the board have sanctioned the "jobs for the boys/ girls" ethos at the club, as they are the ones who have ultimately hired the staff.
Backroom staff, commercial department, media and marketing, ticketing, basically every department has relatives of relatives working there.

What is the point of Pep if GM is being told to bring in experienced coaches/ No 2?
We seem to be worse defending at the mo compared to any season since PS took over, so what the f**k is KO'L doing?
GM was a solid defender as well. Not the quickest physically (slight understatement!!), but right up there with mental quickness in seeing where the ball was going to go. Certainly a very solid, good defender.
Players have forgotten how to shoot at the bit you have to, to win games. What the f**k is Beattie doing?

I still think keep GM, but the board do need to up their game in who they hire to coach/ bring money into the club etc.

Edit.

I think a big problem is Huw Jenkins ego. He seems unwilling to give up the Director of Football role in which he currently oversees at the club.

Imagine if Vincent Tan signed players that the manager didn't want. We'd be laughing. Imagine if he was signing players when there wasn't even a manager in place. We'd be 'rofling' as DGT would say.

Yet this has gone on at our club for years. There's a reason he doesn't want to work with 'big name' managers anymore and that is because he cannot control them the same way he can control novices such as Martinez, Rodgers and Monk.

I wonder if Sousa is going to bring in Trundle at Fiorentina in January?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

(No subject) on 14:01 - Nov 10 with 3639 viewsFlashberryjack

(No subject) on 12:45 - Nov 10 by Dewi1jack

This.

Edit.

You don't half talk some guff aye!
Are you seriously suggesting that we blame our defensive coach for our bad defense and our attacking coach for....well! for our bad attacking.
That's like blaming the groundsmen if the pitch is in bad condition.....totally out of order IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

(No subject) on 17:34 - Nov 10 with 3457 viewsWhiterockin

(No subject) on 14:01 - Nov 10 by Flashberryjack

You don't half talk some guff aye!
Are you seriously suggesting that we blame our defensive coach for our bad defense and our attacking coach for....well! for our bad attacking.
That's like blaming the groundsmen if the pitch is in bad condition.....totally out of order IMO

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024