Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't blame Ramsey 21:02 - Mar 22 with 9448 viewsSW17_RRR

We have got the worst squad in the prem, just think before the game Ramsey's sitting there thinking how the Fook am going to make this work.............injury proners......who's going last 90 mins, who apart from CA could possibly score????

What a plié of shite all a legacy of that clueless kant Rednapp...............
Don't blame Ramsey on 13:59 - Mar 23 with 1486 viewsstrikerace

I give him credit for getting Phillips back on the pitch, but the rest of his selections seem to be guesses. People coming in and out, it looks very reactive. I agree with the above comments, where have Vargas and Taarabt been? We looked 100x better with them in there, at least we have an attack and maybe a little ball control. It gets tiresome seeing our "two pronged" attach; either throw it up to Zamora and hope he somehow gets it to Austin, or the same "down the wing and cross" you see in 12 year old football.
Don't blame Ramsey on 14:03 - Mar 23 with 1472 viewsHayesender

Surely Steve Gallen would have been a better option than Ramsey?

I think he needs to be relieved of his duties for his sake and ours

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Don't blame Ramsey on 14:09 - Mar 23 with 1453 viewsDiscodroids

i still maintain chris would look better in subtle plaids, single breasted, viscose and nylon mix for comfort.

he looks a right gentleman traveler of the road next to matinez.

i think john nash proved it in his partial equation and probability studies , that looking like a vagrant on electric soup makes us play to 38% of our capacity and to chack it the fackin mixargh for bobby.

the poor cnt looks like he's about to embark on swordfish beach armed with a turnip before every game.

get a subscription to the watchtower sharpish chris, your true calling will become available to you at the end of the season.

may your god be with you.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 14:10]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Don't blame Ramsey on 14:14 - Mar 23 with 1449 viewsdaveB

Don't blame Ramsey on 13:59 - Mar 23 by strikerace

I give him credit for getting Phillips back on the pitch, but the rest of his selections seem to be guesses. People coming in and out, it looks very reactive. I agree with the above comments, where have Vargas and Taarabt been? We looked 100x better with them in there, at least we have an attack and maybe a little ball control. It gets tiresome seeing our "two pronged" attach; either throw it up to Zamora and hope he somehow gets it to Austin, or the same "down the wing and cross" you see in 12 year old football.

Adel and Vargas both been injured in recent weeks
Don't blame Ramsey on 14:47 - Mar 23 with 1419 viewssexton

It's deeply sad to see a player like Isla hurling angled crosses towards Zamora. He must be thinking WTF.
Don't blame Ramsey on 15:29 - Mar 23 with 1395 viewsCanadaRanger

Comparing Ramsey's 7 games to HR's last 7 games...
Under Ramsey, our Goals For are up (1.0 vs. 0.6) and our Goals Against are down (1.7 vs. 1.9)... So players are playing better than under HR, just not by enough...
Don't blame Ramsey on 15:44 - Mar 23 with 1383 viewsRangersAreBack

Don't blame Ramsey on 23:41 - Mar 22 by EalingRanger

I expect basic competence, not the endless naivety and baffling substitutions and continuation of 'Arry's rubbish football.

I know the buck definitely doesn't stop with Ramsey and I know he'd was completely dumped in it by Redknapp and the board but... he's the one who picked Furlong for those games, the one who picked Sandro and left Adel on the bench today and on and on and how about SWP last week? What exactly was that about?

Just goes to show just how out of his depth he is. All the managers who are doing a great job in the championship and league 1 must be wondering what it takes to get noticed when a premier league club hands the reins to a complete rookie.
Don't blame Ramsey on 15:51 - Mar 23 with 1377 viewsMatch82

I think we've been playing reasonably well under Ramsey, at least going forward. We lack a touch of quality but we've been creating chances and generally running the games, which is more than you could say under Redknapp. But what worries me, and IS something he should be able to influence, regardless of the players at his disposal, is how disorganized we've looked at the back.

Caulker, Ned, Yun, Isla - they're all players who have shown in the past that they have quality. We shouldn't be looking so disorganized game after game, especially when we are also playing two defensive midfielders. So many of our goals over the last few weeks have come from 2nd chances, or failure to clear the ball, it's our biggest weakness and is the reason we haven't managed to climb out of the relegation zone.
Login to get fewer ads

Don't blame Ramsey on 18:03 - Mar 23 with 1336 viewsCHUBBS

Don't blame Ramsey on 09:46 - Mar 23 by ElHoop

I wouldn't disagree with that, which is why we are going down. I just can't see the point in blaming Ramsey. I thought that Zamora's finishing was woeful but at least he was there to miss them. Who else would have got into those positions? We needed to score first. I can see the logic but not the talent.

I like Ramsey as a bloke and feel he has potential to improve some of our younger players but his record so far is poor.
I realise he's had no luck and wasn't helped by JBs pathetic antics.
I do however find some of his selections and substitutions as lacking in football intelligence.
It's not really his fault as he clearly lacks the experience to make the right decisions.
Our squad isn't great but he could have got more from them.
TF the real man to blame.
Don't blame Ramsey on 18:58 - Mar 23 with 1304 viewsElHoop

Don't blame Ramsey on 18:03 - Mar 23 by CHUBBS

I like Ramsey as a bloke and feel he has potential to improve some of our younger players but his record so far is poor.
I realise he's had no luck and wasn't helped by JBs pathetic antics.
I do however find some of his selections and substitutions as lacking in football intelligence.
It's not really his fault as he clearly lacks the experience to make the right decisions.
Our squad isn't great but he could have got more from them.
TF the real man to blame.

You could have said exactly the same about Hughes though, except for the bit about inexperience. It's far too easy to have a go at Ramsey, I can't be doing with it. It's hard enough for an experienced manager to do anything with this lot. Is he suddenly supposed to be better than an experienced manager has ever looked like doing for us in the Premier League?
Don't blame Ramsey on 19:08 - Mar 23 with 1293 viewsQPR_John

Don't blame Ramsey on 15:44 - Mar 23 by RangersAreBack

Just goes to show just how out of his depth he is. All the managers who are doing a great job in the championship and league 1 must be wondering what it takes to get noticed when a premier league club hands the reins to a complete rookie.

I doubt we could have got any Championship or League 1 manager on a caretaker basis it would have been at least a two year contract. Maybe we have somebody lined up for next season who could not be released pre season from wherever he might currently be employed.
Don't blame Ramsey on 19:12 - Mar 23 with 1290 viewsLoft1979

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:45 - Mar 23 by ElHoop

I disagree, I just don't think that teams need to be flat out to beat us. When we equalised i thought that a tired Everton might be there for the taking, but they stepped up and we weren't getting the same space and they were finding lots of space. We are flat out all of the time within our constraints but our opponents are generally speaking in second or third gear. I thought that we tried hard enough, we just make elementary mistakes at the back when we are under pressure.

'we just make elementary mistakes at the back when we are under pressure'

probably 10 games you could use the same hypothesis.
Swansea (h), Southampton (h) Hull (A ) Newcastle (A). Man City (H), Liverpool (H) Arsenal (A), ...
Don't blame Ramsey on 19:13 - Mar 23 with 1287 viewsactonman

I'm still trying to work out how that c/nt redknapp has managed to limp away from all of this with his reputation in tact and our club in a complete shambles ?

I first thought that the "knee" bllox was just a smokescreen designed by tony to get rid while keeping arrys integrity and reputation in tact and limiting the payout. That way everyone looks good and no hard feelings.... but now I think about it, if this was the case then Shirley he would have someone else lined up ready to take over ?

so it would seem that said useless not me guvnor wide boy crook has actually walked away and left us with the complete and utter fking mess of a squad the day after the transfer window by his own choice !!

I don't know what to believe but if arry was pushed then tf has a lot to answer for
Don't blame Ramsey on 19:31 - Mar 23 with 1273 viewsjohncharles

Don't blame Ramsey on 19:13 - Mar 23 by actonman

I'm still trying to work out how that c/nt redknapp has managed to limp away from all of this with his reputation in tact and our club in a complete shambles ?

I first thought that the "knee" bllox was just a smokescreen designed by tony to get rid while keeping arrys integrity and reputation in tact and limiting the payout. That way everyone looks good and no hard feelings.... but now I think about it, if this was the case then Shirley he would have someone else lined up ready to take over ?

so it would seem that said useless not me guvnor wide boy crook has actually walked away and left us with the complete and utter fking mess of a squad the day after the transfer window by his own choice !!

I don't know what to believe but if arry was pushed then tf has a lot to answer for

Redknapp is an ares hole of the highest order. I doubt his reputation will recover.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024