Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Bosnia match 16:05 - Oct 10 with 14478 viewsLiberty

Who is going to win ?

2_1 Wales win for me.

Euros in France, if you / we , don't go then, then when ?

Watching on tv, so not as passionate as many.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:50 - Oct 10 with 1707 viewsskippyjack

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:43 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Brave, especially when our main striker is a reading reserve. Incredible lack of strikers..

Rest battled but we have no real quality and if bale is out we bale out

If Allen, Ramsey and Bale stay fit.. we've got a chance..

Back 5 of.. Gunter..Chester..Williams..Davies..Taylor
Midfield 3 of Allen, Ramsey, Ledley
Two upfront of Bale, Kanu... away from home we should use this.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:54 - Oct 10 with 1696 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bosnia got to the world cup in Brazil and are above us in the FIFA rankings so good point with our missing players.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:55 - Oct 10 with 1692 viewsperchrockjack

But we are so short of finishers. Bale us expected to do it all and almost can.

Have to say his attitude is great and shames giggs , surely one of the biggest international could have Beens.

On positive note Hennessy was superb tonight,a revelation.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales v Bosnia match on 00:01 - Oct 11 with 1665 viewsKilkennyjack

Sorry mate but Ratboy would not got get a shirt from me, just not good enough - much prefer williams, huws, or even king ?

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Bosnia match on 00:01 - Oct 11 with 1664 viewswestside

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:13 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

Time for Coleman and his monotone voice to go, inspiration sadly he is not!

time for that kiddies disco announcer to go

typical cardiff cringeworthy and tacky
Wales v Bosnia match on 00:03 - Oct 11 with 1660 viewsperchrockjack

Ledley has 50 odd caps shich is shame itself. Utterly anonymous snd s very lucky man to earn what he does.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales v Bosnia match on 00:03 - Oct 11 with 1659 viewsJackFish

Andorra vs. Israel and Bosnia vs. Belgium on Monday. Hopefully Andorra can rough Israel up on that awful pitch and a Belgium win in Bosnia would be great for us.
Wales v Bosnia match on 00:28 - Oct 11 with 1617 viewsLeonisGod

Well that was a lot of sitting in traffic for a poor game. Things learnt from tonight:
1. Bosnia are a poor team with a few good players
2. Wales are a poor team with a few good players
3. The ground is a nightmare to get to
4. I haven't been to CC stadium for a few seasons and was surprised at how dated it looks - much prefer ours. It maybe bigger than the Liberty but it's a disgusting soulless ugly place.
5. What the f*** have Spurs done to Ben? Had a shocker.
6. 3 at the back with two 'wing backs' who operate as full backs = 5 at the back, no natural width and being horribly out numbered in midfield
7. Jonny Williams caused them all sorts of problems. Had a quiet first 20 minutes and was a bit powder puff off the ball. But once they started to kick him up in the air he responded well - best of the bunch of the 'reserves'.
8. We see better quality footie down the liberty each week
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Bosnia match on 01:21 - Oct 11 with 1550 viewsJBT95

Wales v Bosnia match on 00:28 - Oct 11 by LeonisGod

Well that was a lot of sitting in traffic for a poor game. Things learnt from tonight:
1. Bosnia are a poor team with a few good players
2. Wales are a poor team with a few good players
3. The ground is a nightmare to get to
4. I haven't been to CC stadium for a few seasons and was surprised at how dated it looks - much prefer ours. It maybe bigger than the Liberty but it's a disgusting soulless ugly place.
5. What the f*** have Spurs done to Ben? Had a shocker.
6. 3 at the back with two 'wing backs' who operate as full backs = 5 at the back, no natural width and being horribly out numbered in midfield
7. Jonny Williams caused them all sorts of problems. Had a quiet first 20 minutes and was a bit powder puff off the ball. But once they started to kick him up in the air he responded well - best of the bunch of the 'reserves'.
8. We see better quality footie down the liberty each week

1) Yeah
2) Don't agree... we did well tonight I thought as we gave them nothing really whilst missing 2 key players who can dictate a game and get us moving forward.
3) No if you have a clue
4) It is crap. It's plastic as hell. Legoland.
5) Ben did well.
6) Did we concede? No. How many times did they get in behind us? Once.
7) Jonny Williams should be at SCFC.
8) It was an alright game not the best.
Wales v Bosnia match on 02:27 - Oct 11 with 1505 viewsJBT95

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:03 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

Not able to beat BOSNIA, says a lot, yes BOSNIA, sad state of affairs!
That is the reality!

I guess you just watch the Premier League then.

yes BOSNIA. Top seeds BOSNIA.
Wales v Bosnia match on 08:19 - Oct 11 with 1388 viewsjackforever

Cant believe some of the negative shite in this thread. Stick ramsey, joe and vokes into that side and it would make a massive difference. Bosnia aren't a poor side far from it. That was a decent point in a very good game of football after bosnias defeat to cyprus it was vital we didn't lose last night and equally important to beat cyprus ourselves. As for the nutter who wrote coleman off because we didnt qualify for the world cup what a bizarre thing to say based on our almost complete failure in our history to qualify for anything. Shame that so many on here wont give their national team even the slightest of breaks.
Wales v Bosnia match on 10:07 - Oct 11 with 1307 viewsshingle

Wales v Bosnia match on 08:19 - Oct 11 by jackforever

Cant believe some of the negative shite in this thread. Stick ramsey, joe and vokes into that side and it would make a massive difference. Bosnia aren't a poor side far from it. That was a decent point in a very good game of football after bosnias defeat to cyprus it was vital we didn't lose last night and equally important to beat cyprus ourselves. As for the nutter who wrote coleman off because we didnt qualify for the world cup what a bizarre thing to say based on our almost complete failure in our history to qualify for anything. Shame that so many on here wont give their national team even the slightest of breaks.

What difference has it made when those players have been available in the past, we still have not come close to Qualifying for anything with them in the team.
Wales v Bosnia match on 10:17 - Oct 11 with 1290 viewsraynor94

I posted before the qualifying games started Coleman is not the man, this was our best chance in years to qualify, with him in charge no chance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v Bosnia match on 10:40 - Oct 11 with 1258 viewsjackforever

Wales v Bosnia match on 10:07 - Oct 11 by shingle

What difference has it made when those players have been available in the past, we still have not come close to Qualifying for anything with them in the team.

The difference are numerous. Most people can see them, seems a few don't want to.
Wales v Bosnia match on 10:40 - Oct 11 with 1258 viewsjack_lord

Wales v Bosnia match on 01:21 - Oct 11 by JBT95

1) Yeah
2) Don't agree... we did well tonight I thought as we gave them nothing really whilst missing 2 key players who can dictate a game and get us moving forward.
3) No if you have a clue
4) It is crap. It's plastic as hell. Legoland.
5) Ben did well.
6) Did we concede? No. How many times did they get in behind us? Once.
7) Jonny Williams should be at SCFC.
8) It was an alright game not the best.

6. I think we can thank Hennessy for that.
8. I don think that we have got used to the Premier as my daughter said the Swans are much better. I thought that the game was fairly OK.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wales v Bosnia match on 11:08 - Oct 11 with 1220 viewsLeonisGod

Wales v Bosnia match on 10:40 - Oct 11 by jack_lord

6. I think we can thank Hennessy for that.
8. I don think that we have got used to the Premier as my daughter said the Swans are much better. I thought that the game was fairly OK.

We have been spoilt rotten by the Swans for quite a few years now, no doubt about it.
Wales v Bosnia match on 11:24 - Oct 11 with 1198 viewsJackFish

Wales v Bosnia match on 11:08 - Oct 11 by LeonisGod

We have been spoilt rotten by the Swans for quite a few years now, no doubt about it.

Totally agree with that. Lost count of the amount of times I found myself screaming at Ledley and King to move five yards forward into acres of space to recieve the ball and move forward.
Wales v Bosnia match on 11:30 - Oct 11 with 1186 viewsQuakerJack

Wales v Bosnia match on 11:24 - Oct 11 by JackFish

Totally agree with that. Lost count of the amount of times I found myself screaming at Ledley and King to move five yards forward into acres of space to recieve the ball and move forward.

Fortunately we won't need to see too much more of either once Joey and Ramsey are back.

I'd definitely start Robson Kanu ahead of Church, who offers fack all.

If we keep Bale fit, we'll qualify, was proud of the effort last night, really showed some character and fight, we've crumbled in so many of those games in the past. The crowd helped.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Wales v Bosnia match on 14:06 - Oct 11 with 1088 viewsjacksfullaces

reality please - fixtures are front loaded in our favour. seem to be sucked into welsh media hype.

if that had been the swans getting battered at home for long periods of time against a team we perceive to be of a similar standard to us there would be uproar on here.

the point last night was better for bosnia than us, if that had been the Belgium match I might agree more with the rose tinted views.
Wales v Bosnia match on 14:10 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsJBT95

Wales v Bosnia match on 10:17 - Oct 11 by raynor94

I posted before the qualifying games started Coleman is not the man, this was our best chance in years to qualify, with him in charge no chance

Seems to be getting it spot on at the minute though.
Wales v Bosnia match on 14:13 - Oct 11 with 1069 viewsSTEVE1

Wales v Bosnia match on 14:06 - Oct 11 by jacksfullaces

reality please - fixtures are front loaded in our favour. seem to be sucked into welsh media hype.

if that had been the swans getting battered at home for long periods of time against a team we perceive to be of a similar standard to us there would be uproar on here.

the point last night was better for bosnia than us, if that had been the Belgium match I might agree more with the rose tinted views.

I don't think they are similar standard to us they are no 1 seeds above Belgium their players play for all top clubs throughout Europe, Wales are second rate and that is being kind it was a good point.
Wales v Bosnia match on 15:15 - Oct 11 with 1023 viewsjacksfullaces

Wales v Bosnia match on 14:13 - Oct 11 by STEVE1

I don't think they are similar standard to us they are no 1 seeds above Belgium their players play for all top clubs throughout Europe, Wales are second rate and that is being kind it was a good point.

fair call. so another slant might be wales are hanging in there (both in terms of the match last night and qualification) rather than being on the verge of the championships if we beat Cyprus at home (which seems to be the 'considered' view of Cardiff media/bbc etc)
Wales v Bosnia match on 15:57 - Oct 11 with 992 viewsmonmouth

Wales v Bosnia match on 14:10 - Oct 11 by JBT95

Seems to be getting it spot on at the minute though.

Mate, I think that is the wildest rose tinted statement about football I've ever seen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v Bosnia match on 16:07 - Oct 11 with 970 viewsUxbridge

Wales v Bosnia match on 02:27 - Oct 11 by JBT95

I guess you just watch the Premier League then.

yes BOSNIA. Top seeds BOSNIA.

You may mean Belgium.

Anyway, decent enough result last night especially given the absences. You are pretty much the only person I've met who thinks the atmosphere last night was anything other than turgid though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wales v Bosnia match on 16:09 - Oct 11 with 960 viewsJBT95

Wales v Bosnia match on 16:07 - Oct 11 by Uxbridge

You may mean Belgium.

Anyway, decent enough result last night especially given the absences. You are pretty much the only person I've met who thinks the atmosphere last night was anything other than turgid though.

No. I mean Bosnia. Belgium were second seeds.

FIFA/UEFA didn't put them in there cause they like them either, they deserved to be in pot one.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 16:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024