Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 19:42 - Aug 16 with 16463 viewsQPR442

Inbound
Fer on 12:11 - Aug 17 with 5222 viewskysersosaqpr

Fer on 11:57 - Aug 17 by rsonist

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/yppvuv7-zuoalk_zgolllg/Show/Player-Focus-Leroy

Encouraging feature on Fer's abilities from last season. Reads like a checklist of everything we could have done with yesterday.

I'm converted! Go get im H

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Fer on 16:57 - Aug 17 with 5039 viewsDiscodroid

we need him in sharpish, we've got less options in central midfield at the moment than frank maloney has for flattering evening wear in the miss millwall congeniality contest 2014.

although i do think karl henry wishes for world peace and the end of evil to all humanity and the very cosmos.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 17:11]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Fer on 17:21 - Aug 17 with 5010 viewsLblock

Fer on 16:57 - Aug 17 by Discodroid

we need him in sharpish, we've got less options in central midfield at the moment than frank maloney has for flattering evening wear in the miss millwall congeniality contest 2014.

although i do think karl henry wishes for world peace and the end of evil to all humanity and the very cosmos.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 17:11]

I hear that the deal has stalled as we are insisting Henry goes the other way as part of the fee. We've thrown him in as a freebie, they didn't ask for him!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fer on 18:01 - Aug 17 with 4928 viewsstansleftfoot

Still very young, exactly the type of player we should be looking for, fills the central midfield role in the current set up perfectly....will tackle all day long, can win headers, will carry the ball, can score goals...paying no more than he's worth, played every game last year, fully recovered from a very serious injury.
Not sure what more we could hope for if he came....maybe sign young Chester from Hull...and sell Taarabt for £5 million plus add-ons for being a pain in the arse!
Fer on 16:13 - Aug 18 with 4625 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/neil_adams_dismisses_impending_exit

Going to be a long couple of weeks.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fer on 16:38 - Aug 18 with 4519 viewsadhoc_qpr

Fer on 16:13 - Aug 18 by HAYESBOY

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/neil_adams_dismisses_impending_exit

Sigh - i hate the transfer window!

If he does play tomorrow, that will pretty much prove he's not close to a move as surely no board would sanction that.

Pull your finger out Tony...
Fer on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 4411 viewsDiscodroid

Fer on 16:13 - Aug 18 by HAYESBOY

made a note in my diary....simply says..."bugger."
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 17:16]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Fer on 09:52 - Aug 19 with 4141 viewssimmo

Apparently he is undergoing a medical right now.... 7m.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 09:55 - Aug 19 with 4110 viewsMaggsinho

Fer on 09:52 - Aug 19 by simmo

Fer on 09:58 - Aug 19 with 4075 viewsrosseeles

Fer on 09:52 - Aug 19 by simmo

Wont beleive it until Connell says : )
Fer on 09:58 - Aug 19 with 4059 viewsDiscodroid

Fer on 09:55 - Aug 19 by Maggsinho

really good news . well done harold.

great stuff.

Fer on 12:53 - Aug 19 with 3889 viewsmikeygunn

Story now on BBC as well
Fer on 20:34 - Aug 19 with 3686 viewsHAYESBOY

Not on the bench or starting line up tonight.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fer on 21:04 - Aug 19 with 3500 viewskensalriser

Why do we keep signing players who've been relegated? Ferdinand, Austin, Phillips, Remy haven't been, anyone else? Madness.

We should all have a really good moan about this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fer on 21:06 - Aug 19 with 3478 viewsMatch82

Fer on 21:04 - Aug 19 by kensalriser

Why do we keep signing players who've been relegated? Ferdinand, Austin, Phillips, Remy haven't been, anyone else? Madness.

There are many things we can moan about, but not sure this should be one of them.
Most of our most recent vilified signings (Boswinga, SWP, Cesar) have never suffered relegation.
Fer on 21:11 - Aug 19 with 3345 viewsShotKneesHoop

Fer on 21:06 - Aug 19 by Match82

There are many things we can moan about, but not sure this should be one of them.
Most of our most recent vilified signings (Boswinga, SWP, Cesar) have never suffered relegation.

They managed relegation king style with us, though!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Fer on 21:48 - Aug 19 with 3239 viewsMatch82

Fer on 21:11 - Aug 19 by ShotKneesHoop

They managed relegation king style with us, though!

Er... yeah.

Should have clarified that really! Which just goes to show, you can achieve anything with QPR...
Fer on 21:50 - Aug 19 with 3218 viewsBasingstokeR

Fer on 21:04 - Aug 19 by kensalriser

Didn't Phillips get relegated with Blackpool?
Fer on 00:01 - Aug 20 with 2821 viewsHollowayRanger

long ruddy medical isnt it!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fer on 00:03 - Aug 20 with 2815 viewsTacticalR

Fer on 00:01 - Aug 20 by HollowayRanger

long ruddy medical isnt it!

Must be the full monty.

Air hostess clique

Fer on 01:38 - Aug 20 with 2698 viewsqprcanadabc

Fer on 17:02 - Aug 18 by Discodroid

made a note in my diary....simply says..."bugger."
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 17:16]

needed a laugh today and your few words there gave it to me - cheers!
Fer on 08:34 - Aug 20 with 2421 viewsDiscodroid

unless fer is being fitted with a new exo skeleton made of adamantium in some diabolical plan of world domination by TF....why so long!

its taking longer than an autopsy in prime suspect 1 conducted by nick riviera

Fer on 09:36 - Aug 20 with 2309 viewskensalriser

Fer on 21:50 - Aug 19 by BasingstokeR

Didn't Phillips get relegated with Blackpool?

Good call. We can add him to the rogue's list of personnel tainted with the ugly stench of relegation- which also includes the manager and chairman, by the way.

And us fans, every one. I'm off to self-flagellate while mentally totting up the wage bill of our bench at White Hart Lane.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fer on 10:47 - Aug 20 with 2195 viewssimmo

Direct quotes from Fer indicate it's happening and is imminent

To keep playing in the Premier League was very important for me. I haven't discussed it with the national coach (Guus Hiddink), but Danny Blind (Hiddink's assistant) previously said the Premier League is the best stage for me.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer on 11:14 - Aug 20 with 2151 viewsMaggsinho

Signed a three year deal according to Dutch media.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1052/Premier-League/article/detail/3721705/2014/08/20/Fer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024