Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 18:37 - May 24 with 3622 viewsOldjack

Season tickets have sold out apparently ,my mate went to get one yesterday for him and his lad

Conclusion: there must be a waiting list ,some have stated that this is a myth ,expand expand expand asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season tickets on 08:41 - May 26 with 526 viewsPhil_S

Season tickets on 23:36 - May 25 by ScoobyWho

A well known returnee to the fold after a bit of a ban secured his ticket last week.

Chico??
Season tickets on 09:38 - May 26 with 500 viewsAndy1300

Season tickets on 07:52 - May 26 by gorseinonjack78

I am a jack army member with a decent amount of points and I applied for a season ticket. I received a phone call from the ticket office that a ticket is available for me,so I went down the office picked my seat and paid. So personally I think the system worked well. I was told there were a lot of non renewals from last season for whatever reason.

I got another for next season, I emailed them and asked if, as a ST JA member with quite a few points, I was able to get another?

The reply came back within a couple of days saying that as I had more points than most, even though I was and existing ST holder, I could have another.

The system is far from perfect, a structure needs to be implemented and stuck to.

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024