Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DJ EZ Rock 22:57 - Apr 29 with 10966 viewsQPR442

Don't know if already posted but DJ EZ Rock died in last couple of days aged 46.
He was involved with Rob base. Seems all the old Hip Hop stars are going. RIP

DJ EZ Rock on 14:29 - Apr 30 with 2400 viewspaulparker

Blimey just seen this thread, poor old DJ EZ Rock RIP
a few favs from me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

DJ EZ Rock on 14:37 - Apr 30 with 2390 viewsW14Hoop

DJ EZ Rock on 14:24 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

Oh god,not another fifty page thread.Who's going to be the first to post Elton John up?

Here's hoping, Blobby my saaaan

DJ EZ Rock on 14:44 - Apr 30 with 2388 viewsultramagnetic

DJ EZ Rock on 14:37 - Apr 30 by W14Hoop

Here's hoping, Blobby my saaaan

Spooky I am actually listening to this album right now and was going to post live at the BBQ
DJ EZ Rock on 14:45 - Apr 30 with 2386 viewsultramagnetic

west coast in the house

DJ EZ Rock on 14:47 - Apr 30 with 2382 viewsDiscodroid

and the 'daddy'

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 14:50]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

DJ EZ Rock on 14:50 - Apr 30 with 2381 viewsultramagnetic

not forgetting UK hip hop

DJ EZ Rock on 15:23 - Apr 30 with 2366 viewsAunt_Nelly

For the heads...

And representing the LayLow...

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 17:18]
DJ EZ Rock on 15:48 - Apr 30 with 2353 viewsW14Hoop

DJ EZ Rock on 14:45 - Apr 30 by ultramagnetic

west coast in the house

Oh, you farckin beauty Ultra, aint heard that in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!
Login to get fewer ads

DJ EZ Rock on 15:59 - Apr 30 with 2351 viewsAunt_Nelly

DJ EZ Rock on 16:40 - Apr 30 with 2337 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

DJ EZ Rock on 16:49 - Apr 30 with 2334 viewsDiscodroid

remember that one well parker me old mate!

and slightly off topic

get that bit of lino down parker!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

DJ EZ Rock on 17:07 - Apr 30 with 2331 viewspaulparker

DJ EZ Rock on 16:49 - Apr 30 by Discodroid

remember that one well parker me old mate!

and slightly off topic

get that bit of lino down parker!!

Afternoon Disco My old Mucker , as per usual a wise choice sir but may I defect your ears & eyes to these little gems

it sure beats talking about H and his s hit formations !!!!

DJ EZ Rock on 17:14 - Apr 30 with 2328 viewsPunteR

RIP DJ EZ Rock.
yeeahh boyyy,a hip hop thread. RUN DMC tougher then leather was the first cassette i owned. Tbh i wasn't massive on the scene,i did once smashed my face on the school desk attempting a b boi move. And into graffiti.(tut tut)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

DJ EZ Rock on 17:22 - Apr 30 with 2321 viewsW14Hoop

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 17:25]
DJ EZ Rock on 18:11 - Apr 30 with 2312 viewsultramagnetic

DJ EZ Rock on 15:23 - Apr 30 by Aunt_Nelly

For the heads...

And representing the LayLow...

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 17:18]

Got both laylow tracks on 12 and recently got both on 7
DJ EZ Rock on 18:13 - Apr 30 with 2010 viewsultramagnetic

DJ EZ Rock on 18:16 - Apr 30 with 2008 viewsultramagnetic

DJ EZ Rock on 18:23 - Apr 30 with 1994 viewshoopstilidie

I'll see your hippity hop and raise you

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

DJ EZ Rock on 19:07 - Apr 30 with 1984 viewsBrixtonR

DJ EZ Rock on 16:40 - Apr 30 by paulparker

Bring Forth the Guilltine ! Absolute quality I've got a tape somewhere c Aug 89 of Centreforce where the DJ's mixing this up with the original pure trance version of KLF What time is love

Gary D 88.3 !
DJ EZ Rock on 19:10 - Apr 30 with 1984 viewsmarkqpr

There have been some excellent music threads recently that I sat back and enjoyed immensely, but I had to jump on this one with a few favs:

DJ EZ Rock on 11:03 - May 1 with 1961 views1BobbyHazell

Excellent work. A lot of tunes I still enjoy and a couple of gems I'd completely forgotten. "Hurry up and get a scoop before it's gone".

Below are a couple of tunes that I used to love busting moves to that demand a -

"Still Got It? " Challenge.

The rules are simple, play both tunes consecutively whilst doing the Running Man (keeping to the beat, no slacking), extra moves at punctuation points welcome.

You get triple points if rather than playing the youtube link you can go to your vinyl collection and play the originals on the Technics in your spare room that still reside there despite the wife's insistence that it's "time to move on" and that "the kids could really do with their own bedroom each". Bah! What does that Coldplay Listening No Mark know about real tunes and Life Priorities? "No, you grow up!"

Feel free to add authenticity by drinking 4 bottles of 'K" and/or a bottle of Thunderbird and/or a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (Pink Grapefruit, please). Or as much 'redseal' as you can fit in a kingsize.

A Cosmo style scoring system is provided at the bottom.

How did you do?
Less than 2 minutes - Professor Green mp3
2-5 Minutes - Eminem CD
5-9 Minutes - Onyx vinyl 12"
All the way - Bootleg cassette of Public Enemy's first demo tape.
[Post edited 1 May 2014 11:05]
DJ EZ Rock on 11:41 - May 1 with 1953 viewsDiscodroid

i remember the black sheep track, page one, had a big crossover with tha acid jazz croed of snowboy, giles peterson and the norman jay crowd as well...

do love a bit of retro...

sorry about that....i nearly put up spyder d's 'i cant wait'!!

DJ EZ Rock on 10:40 - May 2 with 1923 viewsW14Hoop

DJ EZ Rock on 11:41 - May 1 by Discodroid

i remember the black sheep track, page one, had a big crossover with tha acid jazz croed of snowboy, giles peterson and the norman jay crowd as well...

do love a bit of retro...

sorry about that....i nearly put up spyder d's 'i cant wait'!!

Good memories Disco!

Galliano, Young Disciples the whole Talkin Loud crew put out some great stuff back then, Snowboy is just well and truly funky.

Used to listen to Jazz FM, Patrick Forge and Chris Phillips I think it was who used to be on there along with Gilles Peterson before he got the boot.

Black Sheep, one of my favourite albums, the remix of Get With This had a great video.

Watching Person Of Interest last night and who popped up on screen? Only Lord blimmin Jamar from Brand Nubian, he didn’t last long though, got shot by a woman!

[Post edited 2 May 2014 10:50]
DJ EZ Rock on 11:02 - May 2 with 1916 viewsAunt_Nelly

DJ EZ Rock on 18:11 - Apr 30 by ultramagnetic

Got both laylow tracks on 12 and recently got both on 7

I gave away and sold several hundred records, mainly doubles, but up to around 2001 my Hip Hop collection is still pretty much concise.
As Mrs Nelly likes to remind me it's a bit of a white elephant but I'm loathed to get rid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024