Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan 12:01 - Jan 30 with 8422 viewsParlay

Not usually one to do that but was told tonight from an excellent source he will be signing imminently.

If we arent going to het him on a perm deal come seasons end then i dont see much point personally especially with all wingers now fit.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:04 - Jan 30 with 4917 viewsTheFranchise

Yeah, I really don't see the logic in improving the overall quality of the squad.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 4820 viewsmitchwales

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:04 - Jan 30 by TheFranchise

Yeah, I really don't see the logic in improving the overall quality of the squad.

We don't need him with all our wingers fit.. but let's face it that hasn't been the case for much of the season.

We have a few more busy periods to come up so adding extra to the squad is a good idea for me.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 4819 viewsParlay

Ah the useless replies that remind me why i dont post here often anymore.

How do you know it will improve the quality of the squad? Is he better than the wingers we have? We have 4 very good ones.

Couldnt the money be better spent in a thinner part of the squad or going toward someone a bit longer term than a 6 months loan deal?

He isnt going to be cheap judging from the travelling circus.

Forum celebrity

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 4805 viewsParlay

That wasnt aimed at you mitch

Forum celebrity

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:13 - Jan 30 with 4748 viewsDewi1jack

If he can make the step up.
I think he will give his best for us, as that is the only way to put himself in the shop window, for his mega move in the summer.
But, I still think he will only get time from the bench. No way will the Board or ML agree to a contract that states he must start. Daddy could get banned from the stadium very quickly!
Is he better than what we have? I hope so.
Am I worried if he's not? No, providing we can keep Pablo Orlandi and the rest fit

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:13 - Jan 30 with 4748 viewsmitchwales

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:09 - Jan 30 by Parlay

How do you know it will improve the quality of the squad? Is he better than the wingers we have? We have 4 very good ones.

Couldnt the money be better spent in a thinner part of the squad or going toward someone a bit longer term than a 6 months loan deal?

Understand your point about strengthening other parts of the squad, but don't forget how well we have played at times with three wingers starting (WBA last season for example).
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:31 - Jan 30 with 4527 viewsQuakerJack

My only minor reservation was his dad but to be honest, if it's a loan that won't be an issue. He's got goals in him and he may settle afterwards and sign.

Decent addition, if he signs

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 4398 viewsbuilthjack

If it's right hes moving to us then its the best birthday present he will ever have

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:43 - Jan 30 with 4323 viewsraynor94

Ah stop being such a drama queen it's a message board with differing opinions ince will be an excellent signing superior to routlege and lamah

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:44 - Jan 30 with 4297 viewsTom1912

I wouldn't say Lamah was very good. Ince will be an improvement, and if he's not, it's just a loan at this stage.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 4289 viewssa3swan

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:31 - Jan 30 by QuakerJack

My only minor reservation was his dad but to be honest, if it's a loan that won't be an issue. He's got goals in him and he may settle afterwards and sign.

Decent addition, if he signs

I'm in the pro Ince camp. Only Dyer has the same directness to his game. And let's not forget he could also play off Bony as an attacking midfielder. Also, and I know its non-purist, we could pick him up on a free after the loan period and sell him for £12m in 2 years time.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 4284 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:43 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Ah stop being such a drama queen it's a message board with differing opinions ince will be an excellent signing superior to routlege and lamah

Routledge is at least a proven PL player Rayns

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:47 - Jan 30 with 4243 viewsTheClash

I thought he was talking to Palace this morning

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:51 - Jan 30 with 4144 viewsCooperman

I thought he was talking to Palarse on Tuesday morning

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:56 - Jan 30 with 4039 viewsParlay

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:51 - Jan 30 by Cooperman

I thought he was talking to Palarse on Tuesday morning

He is talking to anyone and everyone at the moment, seems like its 2 clubs a day.

But I was told tonight that we are his Premier League loan club of choice he just has only left to decide whether he wants to see out the season with Blackpool or us.

But apparently it looks good. I can see him messing us around and staying with blackpool personally. I remember the Cardiff ITK's being convinced he was about to sign and decided to stay with Blackpool.

The boy seems to just like the attention.

Forum celebrity

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:00 - Jan 30 with 3968 viewsDyfnant

Different games suit different wingers and there've been plenty of times this season where we've been screaming out for two wingers in Dyers mould

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:04 - Jan 30 with 3904 viewsTheFranchise

We have 2 very good ones, Dyer and Hernandez. Hernandez is injury prone. Routs has been very hot and cold this season and I'm sure Lamah's loan deal ends this season and he's shown very little to suggest we'll move for a transfer.

Ince pros
- Young
- Quick and tricky (much like Dyer)
- He can cross the ball (not sure any of our current wingers can)
- Cheap (for now)

Cons
- His dad

I'm not really sure how we can lose and yes, I think he'll add more quality to our squad.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:08 - Jan 30 with 3843 viewsNatterjack

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:56 - Jan 30 by Parlay

He is talking to anyone and everyone at the moment, seems like its 2 clubs a day.

But I was told tonight that we are his Premier League loan club of choice he just has only left to decide whether he wants to see out the season with Blackpool or us.

But apparently it looks good. I can see him messing us around and staying with blackpool personally. I remember the Cardiff ITK's being convinced he was about to sign and decided to stay with Blackpool.

He won't stay at Blackpool as Daddy's not there anymore and Oysten wants some payment for him to offset what he's not going to get from Monaco in the summer.
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:08 - Jan 30 with 3836 viewsRancid

Calm down Dimi bach.We know you're excited at proving Barnett wrong on this
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 3741 viewsUxbridge

We need 4 quality wingers, and if he joins we'll have that. Don't think he's better than what we've got but should complement what we have. I'm not fussed either way though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:19 - Jan 30 with 3640 viewsraynor94

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 12:56 - Jan 30 by Parlay

Ah the irony

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:25 - Jan 30 with 3533 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:19 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Ah the irony

Hearing he's not coming .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:35 - Jan 30 with 3418 viewsQuakerJack

according to the Times, Palace have made an attempt to sign him...

Can someone explain why Blackpool would loan him out? If nobody wants to pay them money then surely they'll say to him that if he's going to go on a free, he turns out and gives 100% to their cause...I don't get why they'd loan him out unless they'd get a fee but who would pay say 1.5mil for half a season loan... my guess is he'll either stay and go on a free or be sold

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:35 - Jan 30 with 3401 viewsAnotherJohn

Odds lengthening a little on Skybet. Palace shortening a little
Tom Ince to agree to Swans loan on 13:37 - Jan 30 with 3367 viewsDyfnant

Need some spotters out down the Marina this afternoon

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024