Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dembele 20:52 - Sep 30 with 5656 viewsHooparoo

On the offish - Now been made permanent. Great business yet again from our young CEO 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Dembele on 21:06 - Sep 30 with 4566 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/september/30/dembele-move-permanent/

Our CEO has been busy!
[Post edited 30 Sep 21:06]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dembele on 21:11 - Sep 30 with 4502 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dembele on 21:53 - Sep 30 with 4172 viewsLblock

I hope he kept the receipt for 3 or 4 others…….

Not gone through the fans forum but I’m more impressed with Nourri every time I hear him
Absolutely galaxies away from Phil Beard the arch Bungle Brother

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dembele on 22:29 - Sep 30 with 3890 viewsdanehoop

Dembele on 21:53 - Sep 30 by Lblock

I hope he kept the receipt for 3 or 4 others…….

Not gone through the fans forum but I’m more impressed with Nourri every time I hear him
Absolutely galaxies away from Phil Beard the arch Bungle Brother

I agree that the choice of Beard was a poor one with hindsight. I can sort of see the rationale at the time, he has a good background in finance, venue and facility management amongst other things, and the onus was as much on the stadium initially. The problem was on the football side his inexperience was clear and he very much took orders from above, rather than trying to place his own views forward.

It does seem a much better set up now with professional management in place on the club management side of things. The shift to Nourry after the building of the training facilities seems to have been good timing, allowing him to focus on taking forward the area we were weakest on - player/personnel contract management and clear that Reuban and the board now in right place, allowing him to get on.

Hopefully now Marti and Xavi have confirmed planned longer tenure we can see the squad settle and performances start to gel (suspect return of Chair will still be the key).

Never knowingly understood

Dembele on 23:04 - Sep 30 with 3624 viewsNorthernr

They said at the forum he'd now played enough games to trigger the permanent move. He's started six times.
Dembele on 23:22 - Sep 30 with 3513 viewsHunterhoop

Dembele on 23:04 - Sep 30 by Northernr

They said at the forum he'd now played enough games to trigger the permanent move. He's started six times.

Are you insinuating that is perhaps untrue, Clive?
Dembele on 23:23 - Sep 30 with 3504 viewsdaveB

Dembele on 23:22 - Sep 30 by Hunterhoop

Are you insinuating that is perhaps untrue, Clive?

They said when he signed that he was signing next summer and that seems to be what the announcement is, all felt a bit weird but good news we are going to sign him as looks a good player
Dembele on 23:44 - Sep 30 with 3394 viewsFredManRave

So his loan deal has been made into a permanent move, effective from the summer of 2025 but do we know how long the contract if for?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Dembele on 00:00 - Oct 1 with 3348 viewsbosh67

Dembele on 23:44 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

So his loan deal has been made into a permanent move, effective from the summer of 2025 but do we know how long the contract if for?

I believe it is as long as Marti and Xavi's contract.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dembele on 00:10 - Oct 1 with 3300 viewsbosh67

QPR CEO Christian Nourry added of Dembele: “Kaddy is like a little inquisitive squirrel. He darts around collecting acorns and twigs. He is 21, so really old for a squirrel but not too old to be an elder 'squirrel leading squirrel' given time. He has a number of areas in which he can improve, notably in his running out in the road and then either running one way or the other, or simply freezing in one place - but it is clear for all to see that he has a special level of foraging that could make a real difference at tree and general park levels."
[Post edited 1 Oct 0:10]

Never knowingly right.

Dembele on 00:15 - Oct 1 with 3268 viewsBklynRanger

I feel massively media-manipulated, and very happy to be so considering today's news.
Dembele on 01:00 - Oct 1 with 3145 viewskensalriser

Great so now we're saddled with a failing manager and a lightweight midget midfielder to go with all the other useless new signings. Loss tomorrow night will complete the trifecta perfectly.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dembele on 07:53 - Oct 1 with 2465 viewsWestonsuperR

I am very much playing devil’s advocate here as Dembele stats are very good, I do wonder how good this news is though, Dembele has been poor in the last few matches and wonder if a loan with an option to buy may have kept the player more motivated to prove himself he has a deal in place now no matter how he performs.
Dembele on 08:19 - Oct 1 with 2292 viewsdmm

Dembele on 07:53 - Oct 1 by WestonsuperR

I am very much playing devil’s advocate here as Dembele stats are very good, I do wonder how good this news is though, Dembele has been poor in the last few matches and wonder if a loan with an option to buy may have kept the player more motivated to prove himself he has a deal in place now no matter how he performs.

If true many other players with a permanent contract would drop their performance levels. I don't think that's true of Dembele or most others who want to carve out a good career in the game.

Dembele is a young player - only 21 - getting used to football at this level for the first time, in a team with other young players doing the same. He's certainly the most exciting of the new bunch and has real potential to be a very good player for us.
Dembele on 08:28 - Oct 1 with 2216 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good to get him on a permanent deal, expect he will push on now.
Dembele on 08:33 - Oct 1 with 2192 viewsmart_Goblin

Dembele on 08:19 - Oct 1 by dmm

If true many other players with a permanent contract would drop their performance levels. I don't think that's true of Dembele or most others who want to carve out a good career in the game.

Dembele is a young player - only 21 - getting used to football at this level for the first time, in a team with other young players doing the same. He's certainly the most exciting of the new bunch and has real potential to be a very good player for us.

Exactly this .

The guy has a couple of poor games (1 of which he got an assist) and there is all this doubt now about his temperament perhaps or how good he really is.
He took Sheffield United and Plymouth by surprise so scouts for the clubs we played after that warned them and Millwall , Blackburn et al crowded him out, didn’t let him get the ball into feet or turn and drive into space . That’s football.
So he and Marti now have to work out another way of getting the best from him. It might take a little time but they will do so.
Dembele on 09:57 - Oct 1 with 1833 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Dembele on 07:53 - Oct 1 by WestonsuperR

Incredibly cynical but then again, it is QPR, and generally we are not allowed nice things.
Dembele on 10:39 - Oct 1 with 1640 viewsToast_R

Saturdays performance probably sealed the deal as far as the vendor's were concerned.
Dembele on 11:12 - Oct 1 with 1520 viewsnumptydumpty

Dembele on 01:00 - Oct 1 by kensalriser

Great so now we're saddled with a failing manager and a lightweight midget midfielder to go with all the other useless new signings. Loss tomorrow night will complete the trifecta perfectly.

That's an incredibly negative view - even for this forum - I understand we have not started on fire at all, but there are enough green shoots to at least believe improvement is just around the corner. But Marti was a miracle worker last year and feel we can all see Dembele is a baller.

Put it down to supporting QPR too long, but do agree a home win especially is needed pronto to improve confidence and getting more positive results.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Dembele on 11:17 - Oct 1 with 1476 viewsngbqpr

Dembele on 01:00 - Oct 1 by kensalriser

mate, your finely honed sense of sarcasm is clearly wasted on here...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Dembele on 11:50 - Oct 1 with 1305 viewsPindarus

Not sure about the squirrel analogy. They are verminous parasites who eat everything I put out for the birds and steal our blueberries
Dembele on 12:22 - Oct 1 with 1225 viewskensalriser

Dembele on 11:17 - Oct 1 by ngbqpr

RIP irony...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dembele on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 1044 viewsCamberleyR

Dembele on 11:12 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

That's an incredibly negative view - even for this forum - I understand we have not started on fire at all, but there are enough green shoots to at least believe improvement is just around the corner. But Marti was a miracle worker last year and feel we can all see Dembele is a baller.

Put it down to supporting QPR too long, but do agree a home win especially is needed pronto to improve confidence and getting more positive results.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dembele on 13:34 - Oct 1 with 968 viewsBklynRanger

Dembele on 11:17 - Oct 1 by ngbqpr

And his 'abuse reporting' seems to have spilled over onto my completely vanilla post.

Utter carnage.
Dembele on 13:38 - Oct 1 with 950 viewsQPunkR

Dembele on 13:34 - Oct 1 by BklynRanger

And his 'abuse reporting' seems to have spilled over onto my completely vanilla post.

Utter carnage.

Sort it out Redknapp!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024