Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield 21:41 - Nov 29 with 12277 viewsterryb

There was I thinking we will go above them on Friday, & their bloody well winning at Sunderland! Wednesday drawing with Leicester as well.

Go above Millwall on Boxing Day?
Huddersfield on 18:12 - Dec 2 with 1745 viewsdutch

Anybody from Norwich down could be dragged in. Anybody except perhaps Rotherham could climb out. I'm looking at Millwall and Birmingham as prime contenders for the mire and hoping that we will be mid table by new year. But then I get most things wrong.
Huddersfield on 18:15 - Dec 2 with 1722 viewsLoyalitat

Huddersfield on 16:59 - Dec 2 by joolsyp

Bad week for them losing to us and Plymouth. Well in the mix now.

I'd be very surprised if Alex Neil remains in post for Stoke's next match.

One more win for us, hopefully next week in what will be a tough game against Hull, and some of those sides within 20 to 22 points mark start to come into sharp focus as the table at the bottom end starts to concertina..
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 18:30]
Huddersfield on 18:25 - Dec 2 with 1654 viewsderbyhoop

Huddersfield on 17:44 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Swansea are the ones to keep an eye on. They're fcking terrible, hate the new manager, owners are clueless.

Good job we started winning when we did, we'd be miles adrift.

Wins for Plymouth, Wednesday were irritating. However, Draws for Rotherham, Birmingham, Swansea, Huddersfield mean that there are a number of reams within reach.
But, as I said earlier, it's down to us and the results we get.
We've got another 6 games in December. We probably need 10 points minimum.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Huddersfield on 18:27 - Dec 2 with 1635 viewsVancouverHoop

The three matches over Christmas will be indicative I feel. They're always difficult, but this year perhaps crucial: Southampton (H), Millwall (A), Ipswich (A). Not an easy group. If we're healthy and If Marti man-manages like he did this past week, we might be breathing sighs of relief, if not then... it''ll be a more difficult Winter/Spring.
Huddersfield on 18:29 - Dec 2 with 1628 viewsNorthernr

Huddersfield on 18:25 - Dec 2 by derbyhoop

Wins for Plymouth, Wednesday were irritating. However, Draws for Rotherham, Birmingham, Swansea, Huddersfield mean that there are a number of reams within reach.
But, as I said earlier, it's down to us and the results we get.
We've got another 6 games in December. We probably need 10 points minimum.

Next two weeks...

Stoke v Sheff Wed
Rotherham v Swansea
Stoke v Swansea
QPR Plymouth
Huddersfield on 18:53 - Dec 2 with 1526 viewsSpaceman_P

I think we can beat Plymouth, but they will be tough. I think Hull will be a challenge, but at least we are at home - the crowd needs to be the 12th man that day!!!

players should be feeling good though.
Huddersfield on 09:16 - Dec 3 with 1070 viewsdavman

Just stay in bloody touch. Within one game of the pack (3 points).

45 points.

29 more in 27 games.

Get to a point a game before having ANY feelings of comfort. That means two more wins on the trot. Yep, that is how bad this got - we needed FOUR consecutive wins to even get to that most basic of ratios.

...and remember that there is A VERY good chance that we only have Willock for this month...

Make hay whilst the sun shines - fivemorewins in December will do nicely ta...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield on 09:24 - Dec 3 with 1046 viewsdm97

Huddersfield’s recent results are not reflective of performances. Analytics isn’t everything but they won’t sustain winning games with 30-35% of the ball and little to no big chances created. See QPR February - October 2023.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2023 9:24]
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield on 11:56 - Dec 3 with 836 viewssaxbend

If we ever catch Huddersfield, by the time we do we'll have already caught two other teams at least. Someone will still be on 22 points by the time we have 23. It probably won't be Huddersfield but it doesn't need to be. You Rs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024