Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter? 16:58 - Nov 3 with 7948 viewsSmellyplumz

Sort it out

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Potter? on 16:11 - Nov 4 with 1499 views34dfgdf54

Potter? on 15:28 - Nov 4 by ScottishEddie

Trust party line, who gets the credit when we win?

Anyone but Potter with a few on here.
Potter? on 18:32 - Nov 4 with 1401 viewsScottishEddie

Potter? on 15:40 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

My 4th actually

All defeats

And who rattled your cage?

Its nothing to do with you you fvcking WUM?

And its nothing to do with you if someone else went to a game, PL fans... Jesus.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Potter? on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 1365 viewsLoyal

Potter is the brightest most adaptable manager we have had in 35 years of my watching the swans. Anyone who thinks differently is a mug and as badly informed as anyone purporting to be a Swansea City fan with an agenda driven unsupportive view.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter? on 20:02 - Nov 4 with 1358 viewsFireboy2

Potter? on 18:32 - Nov 4 by ScottishEddie

And its nothing to do with you if someone else went to a game, PL fans... Jesus.

Potter? on 21:14 - Nov 4 with 1310 viewsScottishEddie

Potter? on 20:02 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

😂

Potter? on 07:10 - Nov 5 with 1209 viewsTailGunner

Potter? on 08:02 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Coasting? We were only 1-0 up. If your team is 'coasting' when you're only 1-0 up your manager isn't doing a very good job as he should make changes to aim to put the game out of sight, not to 'coast' to a 1-0 win.

You might want to Google our bench from Saturday...

Who's going to put the game to bed from the threadbare few?
Potter? on 07:19 - Nov 5 with 1207 viewsTailGunner

Potter? on 11:27 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

Jasper and badlands have been at it for weeks. Both slagging Potter and both clearly have some kind of links to the club and/or the sellouts. Intriguing.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 11:35]

No doubt.
Potter? on 10:43 - Nov 5 with 1141 viewsjasper_T

Potter? on 07:10 - Nov 5 by TailGunner

You might want to Google our bench from Saturday...

Who's going to put the game to bed from the threadbare few?

CCV to sure things up, CBR to add running up top, Dhanda to score with his first touch.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter? on 11:20 - Nov 5 with 1108 viewsDewi1jack

Potter? on 12:22 - Nov 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Being as far from an insider as is possible, why would the sellouts turn on Potter?

Maybe their twisted thinking says that if they think they can turn the atmosphere toxic on the players or manager then the fans will not turn on the ex board, but on the players

Yes badlands jasper and the rest.
Of course that thinking is logical.

We all forgive you for doing far less due diligence on the buyers than was done quickly on here using Google.
We all forgive you for not finding the most suitable buyers for the club.
We all forgive you for lying to the Trust and fan base over the sale
We all forgive you for trying to divide the fan base.

Or we will all forgive you much quicker if you all just fugoff with your riches to Costa del chav.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Potter? on 11:38 - Nov 5 with 1092 viewsjackrmee

Potter? on 15:47 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Don’t have a Trust party line on when we win to be honest.

Nor on when we lose.

The party line isn’t coming from the Trust...

If you want my personal view, I think picking Nordfeldt is mistaken. Although his distribution works well in setting up the way we play, first and foremost we need a confident goalkeeper and I don’t think he is as good as Mulder at controlling the box with confidence. I also think we are desperate for an alternative to Oli McBurnie and we don’t have one. And an alternative to Fer and we don’t have one. I don’t mean bodies but actual alternatives.

And on a general note from what I’ve seen a few additions could have meant we’d really compete in this division. The standard is not high. We haven’t been able to provide that as we are trying to sort out a financial mess caused by several seasons of appalling purchases demonstrated by us having players that cost tens of millions out on loan with absolutely no one wanting to buy them permanently, and tens of thousands of pounds of weekly salaries sitting in the players box every home game with absolutely no one wanting to touch them with a barge pole.

I agree with most you say, but not sure what you mean by "actual alternatives".

"I also think we are desperate for an alternative to Oli McBurnie and we don’t have one. And an alternative to Fer and we don’t have one. I don’t mean bodies but actual alternatives."

You don't mean "bodies", which I presume you mean back up options, or like-for-like alternatives to use in their place during matches?
So do you mean a different type of player that we can use in their positions which will give us a different approach?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter? on 11:39 - Nov 5 with 1088 viewsScottishEddie

Or maybe you are making up nonsense for the sake of it, would you honestly leave the trust in charge of the club?

Potter? on 11:43 - Nov 5 with 1081 viewsjackrmee

Potter? on 08:02 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Coasting? We were only 1-0 up. If your team is 'coasting' when you're only 1-0 up your manager isn't doing a very good job as he should make changes to aim to put the game out of sight, not to 'coast' to a 1-0 win.

If your team is coasting, but not scoring a goal to put the team to bed, I don't think the manager should be making changes from the bench to a team which is playing well. It's up to the players to put the match to bed.
Mad how GP gets the blame even when the team he picks is dominating the game. Oh yeah he has caused the players not to be able to finish their chances. Wow!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter? on 13:20 - Nov 5 with 1046 viewsjasper_T

Potter? on 11:43 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

If your team is coasting, but not scoring a goal to put the team to bed, I don't think the manager should be making changes from the bench to a team which is playing well. It's up to the players to put the match to bed.
Mad how GP gets the blame even when the team he picks is dominating the game. Oh yeah he has caused the players not to be able to finish their chances. Wow!

We weren't dominating for 10-15 minutes before the first penalty. Still looked the better side but they were getting chances and mistakes and pressure were building.
Potter? on 15:24 - Nov 5 with 1008 viewsLoyal

Potter? on 11:39 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Or maybe you are making up nonsense for the sake of it, would you honestly leave the trust in charge of the club?

Maybe Blobby maybe 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter? on 16:33 - Nov 5 with 984 viewsPrivate_Partz

Potter? on 14:18 - Nov 4 by UplandsJack

I'm really not getting this negativity towards Potter by a few on here.
Obviously he's not perfect and still developing within his trade. If he was, being straight, he wouldn't be managing us.
But it's plain to see to even an idiot, he likes his teams to play the game the right way. The very same way, most on here have been begging to see played since Laudrup left.
In my mind he's doing a bloody fantastic job, with one hand tied behind his back.
Yes it's bloody frustrating when we basically batter teams for the majority of a game, yet come away with nothing. And yes maybe he could have freshened things up a bit a little earlier. But he can only work with the quality hes given.
Potter was clinging on with the 11 he sent out because he knows the bench has no bite to it. Now is that his fault?
As a few other posters have written in this and other threads, we are 3 or so players away, from being a major threat in this league. Do I think he will get them with this current board. Very unlikely, but we have to hope.
Finally I do have to add ,that I too have absolutely no understanding of why he persists with KN in goal. Yes his distribution is relatively good and his shot stopping is quite acrobatic, but I believe Mulder is a bit more of a steady eddy all round and most importantly seems from the terraces anyway to give more confidence to the players in front of him.

Sums up my thoughts exactly. have an up arrow.
Potter is doing a fantastic job with some very patchy support.
As regards Nordfelt then the only thing I can think of is he picks him because of his distribution but surely he must realise the cons outweigh the pros soon. Unless there is a massive improvement in his game which seems very unlikely.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Potter? on 18:59 - Nov 5 with 954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter? on 11:39 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Well they couldn't have done any worse in the transfer market/managerial appointments than Huw did. He's the reason why Potter has had to blood so many young 'uns, wasting nearly 70 million on mercenaries and misfits.

And the sell outs can thank their lucky stars that he is succeeding. Their position wouldn't be a comfortable one if he wasn't. He's covering their big fat arses

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024