Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc/Mark 03:37 - Dec 3 with 8556 viewsSharpy36

Bircham

There`s half your problem. WTF does he bring to the game ?.

I look at him and think, burgers.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Marc/Mark on 21:32 - Dec 3 with 1521 viewsQPR_John

Marc/Mark on 21:31 - Dec 3 by LythamR

Well done

Thanks
Marc/Mark on 22:27 - Dec 3 with 1482 viewsBoston

Actually, I got quite the chuckle when I read the third line of the original post.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Marc/Mark on 22:29 - Dec 3 with 1479 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marc/Mark on 21:23 - Dec 3 by QPR_John

No I don't have many years experience of playing football at Championship and international football plus some years coaching experience. What I do have is as much passion for this club as the next man and your post I was originally replying too suggested that was sufficient
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 21:24]

Are you getting passion and pessimism mixed up?
Marc/Mark on 22:36 - Dec 3 with 1472 viewsQPR_John

Marc/Mark on 22:29 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Are you getting passion and pessimism mixed up?

What are you talking about
Marc/Mark on 23:24 - Dec 3 with 1433 viewsloftinoz

Marc/Mark on 21:31 - Dec 3 by LythamR

Well done

Except it's 'to', not 'too'.
Marc/Mark on 08:51 - Dec 4 with 1354 viewsTheChef

Marc/Mark on 05:26 - Dec 3 by UPPERLOFTNZ

What an idiotic comment. What can you possibly know about what he does or doesnt bring to the Squad? He's overweight. And that's relevant how?

Joey - is that you?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marc/Mark on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 1297 viewsWestbourneR

I agree that saying that 'all Marc Bircham is good for is burgers' is probably a bit harsh - but his credentials as a coach and assistant do need to be assessed. I got absolute pelters for mentioning my doubts before.

- His huge passion for Rangers can not be doubted - tick
- Credentials as an outstanding player for QPR - people forget that hair aside he was not a great player. A decent player, possibly even a good one as League One level. Championship, average at best.
- Credentials as an outstanding coach - seeing as he doesn't qualify for this by default of being a very cultured midfielder (which a lazy but often used reason in football) then you have to look at his pedigree as a coach. Until Ollie picked him up again he was at Arizona Utd. Do you think anyone in the top three tiers of English football would have looked at him? Tbh you have to say it's unlikely. Then you listen to his input on podcasts. Very little insight and I have to say his opinions appears to be pretty basic. He's a blood and thunder character like Ollie. Got to say Kevin Gallen seems to have a better football mind to me.

- Can you get a better qualified coach that isn't Ollie's mate - yes.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024