Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
steve"steve black" black gone. 23:27 - Jun 10 with 8632 viewsPunteR

Saw it on offy,not on here yet. Just thought id mention it.

So...bricks walls....What's the dimensions of a brick again..?

Seriously though..

Thanks for helping motivate our millionaire footballers at Wembley.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

steve"steve black" black gone. on 18:48 - Sep 8 with 1543 viewsdolcelatte

Prof Steve Peters has worked wonders in many fields. His Chimp Paradox is well worth reading. Steve Black has achieved a lot in corporate and sporting fields but as others say you have to want to be able to listen and adopt/adapt in order for it to work.

Interesting to note that a lot of the knockers all give Ian Holloway legend status yet he adopted many methods after reading books on the subject.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

steve"steve black" black gone. on 18:58 - Sep 8 with 1526 viewsTacticalR

He's a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh.

Air hostess clique

steve on 22:44 - Sep 8 with 1480 viewsCiderwithRsie

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:42 - Sep 8 by Discodroids

Does anyone know if Mr Black has written a book, ive done everything i can to get sacked from my job bar pissing in the klix machine. Im sure that after following his tantric teachings on positivity within a book bound format, my P45 will be on my desk by 5pm today.

thank you

ive done everything i can to get sacked from my job bar pissing in the klix machine.

Amateur. That's your first move.

When I started my first dead end job we didn't have these tea machines either, if you wanted to get sacked you had to piss into the actual teapot. The key thing was to find out if your boss was a "piss in first" or a "piss in after" man, it could make all the dfference
steve"steve black" black gone. on 22:55 - Sep 8 with 1468 viewsNorthernr

PlanetHonneywood has it right - it works for some people who commit to it, some people think it's rubbish. Each to their own. If you think it's rubbish, don't denigrate it for the people who get something out of it.

Steve Peters has been mentioned on here. His results are extraordinary. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I know people out of sport who've been helped by his 'chimp paradox' book through difficult times.

I interviewed Steve Black (link below) for LFW a year ago. We were booked in for half an hour and spoke for nearly 90 minutes. He made me feel like I was the most important person to him. By the end of it I felt weirdly positive and upbeat, and I was interviewing him. So I imagine he can be a pretty powerful presence if you respond to that kind of thing. And if you don't, well ignore him and let him get on with the people who do.

He's a proper Newcastle United man though, really pleased he got a job back there.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35255/qprs-secret-j
steve on 17:06 - Sep 9 with 1355 viewsTacticalR

The thing I liked about the Newcastle Chronicle article was the 'Is he a bird? Is he a plane?' tone of the whole thing...

'He is all of those things and he is also none of those things...nobody can pinpoint exactly what his role is.'

Like a Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies, he operates between the lines.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 9:41]

Air hostess clique

steve"steve black" black gone. on 17:14 - Sep 9 with 1336 viewsWilloW4

steve on 17:06 - Sep 9 by TacticalR

The thing I liked about the Newcastle Chronicle article was the 'Is he a bird? Is he a plane?' tone of the whole thing...

'He is all of those things and he is also none of those things...nobody can pinpoint exactly what his role is.'

Reminds of my old mate tubby terry... Used to turn up for work every day, but no one ever knew what he actually did.
steve"steve black" black gone. on 17:26 - Sep 9 with 1315 viewsNorthernr

steve on 17:06 - Sep 9 by TacticalR

Yeh well the first 20 minutes of my chat with him was basically me asking him "what is it exactly you do?" in several different ways and I'm non the wiser.
steve"steve black" black gone. on 17:58 - Sep 9 with 1287 viewsDorse

steve"steve black" black gone. on 17:26 - Sep 9 by Northernr

Yeh well the first 20 minutes of my chat with him was basically me asking him "what is it exactly you do?" in several different ways and I'm non the wiser.

Clive: 'So what is it that you do?'
Steve: 'What do YOU think that I do?'
Clive: 'I don't know.'
Steve: 'I see. How does that make you feel?'
Clive: 'I'm not sure what you mean'.
Steve: 'Interesting. Are you worried about my response?'
Clive: 'Not at all'.
Steve: 'So you have no regard for the feelings of others?'
Clive: 'What? No, I mean, yes!'
Steve: 'You seem confused. Tell me about your father'.
Clive: 'Why?'
Steve: 'Why do YOU think?'
Clive: 'I want this to stop'.
Steve: 'And you think I have the power to make it stop? Interesting.... Classic case'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

steve on 20:54 - Sep 9 with 1243 viewsTacticalR

steve"steve black" black gone. on 18:35 - Sep 8 by PlanetHonneywood

This 'mind-games' stuff only really works for those prepared to give it a proper go.

If you think its all a bag o'shite, then that's exactly what it will prove to be. If you try it with an 'open mind' then there can be benefits.

I used visualisation techniques when I'd hit a rough patch in a marathon. It allowed me to project myself to a point beyond where I was currently experiencing trouble. So when you get to that point of projection, then I would get a huge mental boost.

It worked for me, others may think its all Glenn Hoddle stuff.

The thing is we had the Glenn Hoddle stuff and we had the Steve Black stuff. We had all our angles covered, and should have been completely impervious to dark forces (like Sam Allardyce), but we still went down.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024