Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! 17:37 - Jan 8 with 21283 viewstazzydjr

I think there will be 5,420 in attendance because of the All Ticket & Will be on General Sale, Sunday 18th January 2015 (1 Day after Crawley Town at Home)

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/fa-cup-stoke-city-details-confirmed-21
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 18:48]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:37 - Jan 18 with 3501 views_dezzy

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:58 - Jan 18 by bennersdale

The whole of block U isn't on sale that's why it's nearly full. What's the betting its yet more 'police advice ' that is putting the regular supporter at an inconvenience.

I wonder if the stand sells out , the club will ask to sell on condition more are in. or just put netting over last few rows

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:38 - Jan 18 with 3500 viewsfunkkk

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:58 - Jan 18 by bennersdale

The whole of block U isn't on sale that's why it's nearly full. What's the betting its yet more 'police advice ' that is putting the regular supporter at an inconvenience.

Strange we've closed an entire block yet, to my knowledge, the club haven't let us know why?
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:48 - Jan 18 with 3441 viewsSuddenLad

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:38 - Jan 18 by funkkk

Strange we've closed an entire block yet, to my knowledge, the club haven't let us know why?

They'd have no reason to let us know unless season ticket holders are affected with that section (which I doubt).

There's not much point telling us which seats we CAN'T buy. They'll just sell the available ones.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:12 - Jan 18 with 3366 viewsLS27Rdale

HaHaHa, this forum makes me howl each time I read it.

You complain when there are no fans there.

Theres a healthy Q today, and people are moaning that the Pearl Street is nearly a Sell out...WTF do you people want.....!!!!!

Who gives a fcuk whether they turn up once a year. The ground might just look full on the TV. Perfect advertising for RAFC, or would most of you want the place empty, so you can have a pi$$ pie and pint in the space of ten mins!

The end block of Pearl St is probably closed, because the club expects the stand NOT to sell out, so that area of the stand will not need stewarding @ less cost.

If the stand sells out double quick, they will open the closed block- they aint that stupid.

The club has thrown out so much info regarding tickets, so deal with it! Whichever system they choose, it will upset someone.....

As has been said, re Non-season ticket holders who post on here....There are enough ST holders on here who could get a ticket in there FIVE allocation.

There has been ONE home game since Forest....Who s to blame for that???

Keith Hill? Colin G? Blackpool Col??

btw...Im a ST Holder-Have NO transport-Live 40 Miles away-Down to work next Monday night, and haven't got a Ticket.....BUT ill still be there!
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 3353 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:12 - Jan 18 by LS27Rdale

Theres a healthy Q today, and people are moaning that the Pearl Street is nearly a Sell out...WTF do you people want.....!!!!!

Who gives a fcuk whether they turn up once a year. The ground might just look full on the TV. Perfect advertising for RAFC, or would most of you want the place empty, so you can have a pi$$ pie and pint in the space of ten mins!

The end block of Pearl St is probably closed, because the club expects the stand NOT to sell out, so that area of the stand will not need stewarding @ less cost.

If the stand sells out double quick, they will open the closed block- they aint that stupid.

The club has thrown out so much info regarding tickets, so deal with it! Whichever system they choose, it will upset someone.....

As has been said, re Non-season ticket holders who post on here....There are enough ST holders on here who could get a ticket in there FIVE allocation.

btw...Im a ST Holder-Have NO transport-Live 40 Miles away-Down to work next Monday night, and haven't got a Ticket.....BUT ill still be there!

Well said lets just enjoy the cup run however long it lasts either it be right till Quarter Final's or 5th Round

#FACupRun20142015

#TeamRochdale

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:22 - Jan 18 with 3306 viewsblackpoolcol

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:12 - Jan 18 by LS27Rdale

hangs head in shame ........ must be my fault .......... goes to naughty step ........

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:42 - Jan 18 with 3242 viewsbennersdale

You won't get a ticket it will be sold out 😉

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:45 - Jan 18 with 3231 viewsflyerdale

Woooah reign it in yorkie boy, people are entitled to an opinion.

No need to get shirty
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:53 - Jan 18 with 3206 viewsdoleydale

How do you know they will open the block. You say your working but will be there. How ? Are you a copper ?

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 3131 viewsD_Alien

"btw...Im a ST Holder-Have NO transport-Live 40 Miles away-Down to work next Monday night, and haven't got a Ticket.....BUT ill still be there!"

Owling?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 00:29 - Jan 19 with 2947 viewsJimmyRustler

They should have given a pre-sale priority voucher to those who attended vs Crawley and let those with said voucher purchase a ticket straight after the match. Obviously ST holders would have been given chance before this to reserve their usual seats but by doing it this way, it keeps everyone happy. Let's face it, your once a season supporters don't really care where they are in the ground as long as they get to see the game and can tell their mates that they saw that lanky streak Crouch in the flesh.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 0:29]
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 10:10 - Jan 19 with 2802 viewsmickeyp_mcfc

As an exiled City fan who occasionally comes down to Spotland, I was hoping it would be quite easy to find details on buying tickets on the official club website... but blimey - I couldn't find anything until I got hold of the link on this thread.

I'd have thought it would have been the top banner on the homepage - but there's not even a link through on the Tickets page!

Anyway, looking forward to an evening on the Sandy and fingers crossed for a Dale win.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 12:04 - Jan 19 with 2681 viewssandylaner1

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1093401
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 12:14 - Jan 19 with 2645 viewsfermin

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 10:10 - Jan 19 by mickeyp_mcfc

As an exiled City fan who occasionally comes down to Spotland, I was hoping it would be quite easy to find details on buying tickets on the official club website... but blimey - I couldn't find anything until I got hold of the link on this thread.

I'd have thought it would have been the top banner on the homepage - but there's not even a link through on the Tickets page!

Anyway, looking forward to an evening on the Sandy and fingers crossed for a Dale win.

You obviously missed the 20 or so articles that have been in the news section! I realise the (imposed) design of our website is rubbish but . . .
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 12:47 - Jan 19 with 2581 viewsParkinsGimp

Steady stream of sales yesterday and difficult to get two seats together in Pearl Street which is a good sign. I know a few mates that cant make it die to Monday night so thought might affect the crowd. But hopefully maybe not?
Anyone any idea how many we sold , and how many Stoke have shifted?
Still wasnt happy with traipsing back up Sunday to get the tickets though. Really think club should of had open sale by 1 pm Saturday
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 13:08 - Jan 19 with 2542 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 12:47 - Jan 19 by ParkinsGimp

Steady stream of sales yesterday and difficult to get two seats together in Pearl Street which is a good sign. I know a few mates that cant make it die to Monday night so thought might affect the crowd. But hopefully maybe not?
Anyone any idea how many we sold , and how many Stoke have shifted?
Still wasnt happy with traipsing back up Sunday to get the tickets though. Really think club should of had open sale by 1 pm Saturday

A quick look on their forum seems they've sold 1600 ish and go on open sale from today so should be well over 2000 coming up, cracking effort for a night game thats on tele.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 2487 viewsfunkkk

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:48 - Jan 18 by SuddenLad

They'd have no reason to let us know unless season ticket holders are affected with that section (which I doubt).

There's not much point telling us which seats we CAN'T buy. They'll just sell the available ones.

Of course there's a reason to if the fans want to know. To close an entire block seems excessive, if it's on police advice it would be nice if the club came out and said so.

Of course they have no obligation to do so, nor are they obliged to give an update on how many tickets have been sold or even, God forbid, use online ticketing in the year 2015. Some things are just good ideas, you know?
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:03 - Jan 19 with 2380 viewssandylaner1

just back from buying my tickets - very good customer service at the ticket office

ground looks to be filling up nicely.... with odd seats left in the main stand a lot of people are going in the sandy.

exciting times, KHBA
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:29 - Jan 19 with 2327 viewsdingdangblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 13:26 - Jan 19 by funkkk

Of course there's a reason to if the fans want to know. To close an entire block seems excessive, if it's on police advice it would be nice if the club came out and said so.

Of course they have no obligation to do so, nor are they obliged to give an update on how many tickets have been sold or even, God forbid, use online ticketing in the year 2015. Some things are just good ideas, you know?

If it is police advice you would have thought that they would cordon off seating in the away stand now that the likelihood of 3500 Stoke fans coming on a Monday night is slim. Someone else has mentioned maybe BT Sport are putting scaffolding up and having their temporary studio in that section of the Pearl St stand? Who knows but if it is for segregation purposes then that is just daft. How more segregated can Stoke and Rochdale fans be than having separate stands with fences at either end.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:32 - Jan 19 with 2191 viewsDomDale

I like how one poster on their board likens us to "semi-pro cloggers" with a ploughed field of a pitch. Is this fool aware of the average football fans perception of Stoke 😂!?

Get that stuck in the dressing room and get these clay heads beaten.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:58 - Jan 19 with 2126 viewsDaley_Lama

Which part of the ground did it kick off in against Oldham?

Answers on a postcard to

It wasn't all ticket
We all knew it would happen St
Obvious Town
Policeland

If this area is shut for safety sake, then the events that day will no doubt be a factor in the decision. If it is the reason i guess it was made on the likelyhood that Stoke are more likely to dell out their allocation than Dale. (This may prove to be an incorrect assumption)

Poll: DF in or out

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:06 - Jan 19 with 2094 viewspnc4eva1

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:32 - Jan 19 by DomDale

I like how one poster on their board likens us to "semi-pro cloggers" with a ploughed field of a pitch. Is this fool aware of the average football fans perception of Stoke 😂!?

Personally I hope the whole Stoke team think along similar lines and come along with the Billy big b#llocks attitude that it will be an easy game for them.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:17 - Jan 19 with 2061 viewsR17ALE

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:06 - Jan 19 by pnc4eva1

Personally I hope the whole Stoke team think along similar lines and come along with the Billy big b#llocks attitude that it will be an easy game for them.

That was my knee jerk reaction too. Let them think they're coming to shitty little Rochdale, with our shitty little ground and shit support and a worse pitch.

When they win, it will, therefore, be a shit win!

Word on the street is that we're not far off selling out the home stands, so if you know anyone in two minds you'd best prompt them. I know someone who was unable to buy 3 seats next to each other this afternoon - unheard of at the Dale!

And the queues on Sunday were longer than the creditors queue at giggle!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 2041 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:32 - Jan 19 by DomDale

I would imagine he's basing that perception on the four-times postponed AWS game in 1999.

It was all a plan anyway. We won 2-1 at their place with two goals in the first five minutes.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 2013 viewsR17ALE

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 21:21 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

I would imagine he's basing that perception on the four-times postponed AWS game in 1999.

It was all a plan anyway. We won 2-1 at their place with two goals in the first five minutes.

Which if I'm not mistaken included a fine strike from Andy Morris!

Plus a goal from Michael Holt?

I seem to recall some of their fans thumping some of our fans after the game....well losing at home to a Graham Barrow Rochdale - we deserved it!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024