Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets 12:18 - Jul 26 with 18079 viewsTopCat34

Over the next few days some players you love will go because they want to and some you don't will also go. And some new blood will come

And diouf Is definitely not one of them. I wonder how some of you believe this stuff.
TF Tweets on 17:24 - Jul 26 with 1978 viewsmakaveli1882

TF Tweets on 17:20 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Oh God you're not one of these sending him abuse on the Twitter are you? Come on.

it always bugs me how we moan at joey the caant tweeting his bollox, when TF and PB are on there tweeting away

doesn't set a good example
TF Tweets on 17:26 - Jul 26 with 1948 viewslondonscottish

TF Tweets on 15:27 - Jul 26 by Metallica_Hoop

Let's see what our opening team is before panicking (never realised there was a k in that weird). Then we can all serially panic together.

No I've got a better idea. Let's all panic in parallel NOW.

AND send abusive tweets to TF.

There's no time like the present.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

TF Tweets on 17:29 - Jul 26 with 1933 viewsBklynRanger

People shouldn't be tweeting abuse to TF based on fears that haven't even materialised yet.

And TF shouldn't be replying to individual supporters (IF that was him) about 'remembering' these slights.

Madness.
TF Tweets on 17:39 - Jul 26 with 1903 viewshoopstilidie

TF Tweets on 15:54 - Jul 26 by Jamie

Lol. We shall see.

Lol again?

Are you 12/a girl/both?

You've always had a high opinion of yourself and what you "know", it's tedious. You know next to nothing but you throw that much crap about that occasionally a bit of it sticks, you then get all righteous about how "in the know" you are and around we go again.

You're an insipid little gimp.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

TF Tweets on 17:43 - Jul 26 with 1889 viewscheeseydane

This place is a fkin madhouse.

I wouldnt mind, but most of it is just conjuncture.

The season hasn't even started yet.

Madness. Lifes too short.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

TF Tweets on 17:47 - Jul 26 with 1872 viewsRangersw12

TF Tweets on 17:14 - Jul 26 by BAWHoops

So you insulted him (irrelevent if your opinion was right or wrong) and he sent you a message back saying that he was upset by it.

What's wrong with that?

He does see the messages you send to him on Twitter. Perhaps he's had enough with a torrent of abuse

Nothing wrong with what he said just surprised he bothered to respond and if it was really him

TF Tweets on 18:19 - Jul 26 with 1781 viewsShackletonR

Perhaps it might of been the managers fault that didn't get the best out of O'hara and Henry at Wolves, Rednapp knows O'hara and sees a bit of steel and determination in Henry, i will say it again we have the best squad in this league and manager, most might be plesantly surprized come May.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

TF Tweets on 18:30 - Jul 26 with 1741 viewsJamie

TF Tweets on 17:39 - Jul 26 by hoopstilidie

Lol again?

Are you 12/a girl/both?

You've always had a high opinion of yourself and what you "know", it's tedious. You know next to nothing but you throw that much crap about that occasionally a bit of it sticks, you then get all righteous about how "in the know" you are and around we go again.

You're an insipid little gimp.

Delicious.
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweets on 18:36 - Jul 26 with 1722 viewsMerthyrHoop

Well this pre-season is turning out to be lots of fun!

For Henry and O'Hara (who hasn't actually signed yet by the way) this season, read Mackie, Hill and Derry from our last season in this division. Nobody was convinced they would be good signings but they were....give it a time and they might surprise you.

Oh, and cheer up a bit eh? The club are pressing on with plans for a new training ground and improving the youth setup, they also seem to be committed to getting rid of some of the high-earners who we can't bankroll again this season such as Samba, Bosingwa et al.

Yes, the likes of Mackie, Taarabt, Diakite, Remy and possibly even Faurlin may be shown the door, but who knows what's going on behind closed doors. They might all want to leave, they may not be putting it in in training. As much as it may irk people on here, Tony Fernandes has put faith in Harry Redknapp. A constant stream of moaning on here won't change that, so lets hope he's making the right decisions and try to enjoy the season ahead
TF Tweets on 18:46 - Jul 26 with 1698 viewsGloucs_R

Been away for a week, come back to a bunch of fking moaning tits. Getting really bored of all the negativity. Make your millions, buy the club, run it how you want or stop fking moaning about EVERY decision that is made.

Poll: Are we staying up?

TF Tweets on 19:19 - Jul 26 with 1607 viewsTW_R

TF Tweets on 15:07 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Dave, stop grouping people together like that. You have no idea whether those are the same people. Fact is, O'Hara can't run. that's why Spurs bombed him out. His attitude is appalling and always has been.

If Redknapp bombed him out at Spurs for not being able to run, why the f*ck is he now being linked to us?
TF Tweets on 19:25 - Jul 26 with 1585 viewspaulparker

TF Tweets on 19:19 - Jul 26 by TW_R

If Redknapp bombed him out at Spurs for not being able to run, why the f*ck is he now being linked to us?

the same HR that never played Jenas but signed him for us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF Tweets on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 1534 viewsbosh67

Faurlin has looked fine in pre-season so I hope he should be staying. I would hope HR has seen his value now. But he is under 30 so who knows!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

TF Tweets on 20:09 - Jul 26 with 1521 viewsShotKneesHoop

Again, spot on.

Now you'll get crucified for not being a "real" supporter.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

TF Tweets on 09:02 - Jul 27 with 1410 viewsHooparoo

Twitter is the devil's work.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

TF Tweets on 09:42 - Jul 27 with 1328 viewsrobith

TF Tweets on 16:53 - Jul 26 by Rangersw12

Just had this Direct Message from TF on twitter

"Very sad seeing your text after all I have done. I shall remember this"

Must be a wind up by someone surely

Rule 1 old boy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024