Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite wants to leave. 17:52 - Jan 12 with 4397 viewsJonDoeman

samba diakité ‏@DiakitSamba

DES ENVIE DE RETOURNEE A NANCY.

"The desire to return to Nancy"

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:35 - Jan 12 with 1162 viewsspiritofshittu

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:07 - Jan 12 by PhilmyRs

I wouldn't like that. Mbia is a centre back turned centre mid, not the answer to the creative midfielder we need. If Derry and livermore play together we have to get granero or faurlin in there to offer some vision. Agree with you about Park not being near the side.

Without being pedantic for the sake of it, Mbia is actually a natural central mid that was converted to centre back. Mbia made some fantastic runs today and has an oustanding turn of pace. I don't think he is neccesarily a creative player, but he was our only midfielder busting a gut to get in the box today. We could do with our creativity coming from wider, I would be looking for someone on the left to replace SWP, whether Adel or a signing.

It is such a shame we sold Heider, this team is set up for him to hold the ball up and bring Adel into the game, like the previous 2 seasons.

Hopefully we can sign a forward who can do this, because I don't think Zamora or Betty are up to the task.
Diakite wants to leave. on 19:37 - Jan 12 with 1152 viewsRANGERS4EVER

fake account. He has 3,000 followers and isnt verified. Its fake
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:38 - Jan 12 with 1147 viewsAgedR

Samba is a, yet to be fully lit, shining light. Bloody shame if he goes. Somewhere, sometime, he will be utter quality

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:42 - Jan 12 with 1139 viewsClubber

It's a crying shame really ,as he gives you things attacking wise ,that none of our other c mids can(when on form) . When he runs with the ball at his feet, he can drift past players as if they were cones and open up the pitch. Close control at pace is a valuable asset . At the end of last season i thought we had a world class attacking CM that , when he started scoring goals like the arsenal one ,would be unstoppable.
Then again i thought tony scully was going to be a star !

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:43 - Jan 12 with 1134 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:37 - Jan 12 by RANGERS4EVER

fake account. He has 3,000 followers and isnt verified. Its fake
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

https://twitter.com/OfficialQPR/qpr-players/members

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:46 - Jan 12 with 1117 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:43 - Jan 12 by JonDoeman

https://twitter.com/OfficialQPR/qpr-players/members

oh, then he is a tw@t and i dont care if he leaves

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 1107 viewsHollowayRanger

BYE NUTTER

lets try and get our money back before he breaks down again and really starts causing us trouble

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:53 - Jan 12 with 1101 viewsqprmick

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:32 - Jan 12 by SpiritofGregory

Good bye to the brain dead Samba and good riddance, he has been pants since he signed his lucrative contract.

He looked powerful going forward at times, but his judgement is atrocious.. Wonder why that was'nt picked up before we signed him.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:05 - Jan 12 with 1066 viewsPhilmyRs

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:35 - Jan 12 by spiritofshittu

Without being pedantic for the sake of it, Mbia is actually a natural central mid that was converted to centre back. Mbia made some fantastic runs today and has an oustanding turn of pace. I don't think he is neccesarily a creative player, but he was our only midfielder busting a gut to get in the box today. We could do with our creativity coming from wider, I would be looking for someone on the left to replace SWP, whether Adel or a signing.

It is such a shame we sold Heider, this team is set up for him to hold the ball up and bring Adel into the game, like the previous 2 seasons.

Hopefully we can sign a forward who can do this, because I don't think Zamora or Betty are up to the task.

Has played a lot of games at centre back abroad and impressed which is why Hughes signed him, to fill a centre back position. Great marauding runs as you rightly point out but limited end product. Gave the ball away a lot first half. Relying on him, Derry and Livermore is a risk, limited creativity and goal threat. I personally think we would see the best of Mbia alongside a more composed centre mid. Maybe livermore is the answer but think he's more a holding player. I do agree that were suffering from not having a proper hold up player.
Diakite wants to leave. on 20:27 - Jan 12 with 1022 viewsSpiritofGregory

Diakite wants to leave. on 19:53 - Jan 12 by qprmick

He looked powerful going forward at times, but his judgement is atrocious.. Wonder why that was'nt picked up before we signed him.

He can pass, has physical strength but the bloke just isn't committed as he should be and he lacks intelligence. We can well do without players like Diakite.
Diakite wants to leave. on 20:39 - Jan 12 with 996 viewsBasingstokeR

That account has now made zero tweets
Diakite wants to leave. on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 990 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:39 - Jan 12 by BasingstokeR

Someone's had a word.

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:49 - Jan 12 with 969 viewsClubber

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:27 - Jan 12 by SpiritofGregory

He can pass, has physical strength but the bloke just isn't committed as he should be and he lacks intelligence. We can well do without players like Diakite.

and wayne rooney is a member of mensa . We could do with CMs who can attack . Imo it's a waste to get rid

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:54 - Jan 12 with 950 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

twittery twit twot

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Diakite wants to leave. on 21:18 - Jan 12 with 916 viewsBasingstokeR

If they don't already put rules about how players use Twitter into their contract, they need to.
Diakite wants to leave. on 21:32 - Jan 12 with 865 viewsW7Ranger

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:39 - Jan 12 by BasingstokeR

Just seen that. Strange. Was that Tweet the only tweet he's ever made??? Or has he deleted his whole Twitter feed????

https://twitter.com/DiakitSamba
Diakite wants to leave. on 21:51 - Jan 12 with 828 viewsBasingstokeR

Diakite wants to leave. on 21:32 - Jan 12 by W7Ranger

Just seen that. Strange. Was that Tweet the only tweet he's ever made??? Or has he deleted his whole Twitter feed????

https://twitter.com/DiakitSamba

All deleted, there were definitely a few when the account first went live and today's one.
Diakite wants to leave. on 22:07 - Jan 12 with 804 viewsJigsore

So players aren't allowed to miss their old clubs anymore?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Diakite wants to leave. on 23:03 - Jan 12 with 747 viewsSpiritofGregory

Diakite wants to leave. on 20:49 - Jan 12 by Clubber

and wayne rooney is a member of mensa . We could do with CMs who can attack . Imo it's a waste to get rid

I'm not talking about a rocket scientist. Rooney may not be a member of mensa but he has mental strength, a football brain and a will to win, vital attubutes that Samba lacks.

Diakite has been a pain in the ass since he signed his contract which quite rightly resulted in him losing his place but instead of fightling for his place he throws his dollies out of the pram. We need to be ruthless and irradicate this type of player out of QPR.
Diakite wants to leave. on 01:25 - Jan 13 with 684 viewsspiritofshittu

Diakite wants to leave. on 23:03 - Jan 12 by SpiritofGregory

I'm not talking about a rocket scientist. Rooney may not be a member of mensa but he has mental strength, a football brain and a will to win, vital attubutes that Samba lacks.

Diakite has been a pain in the ass since he signed his contract which quite rightly resulted in him losing his place but instead of fightling for his place he throws his dollies out of the pram. We need to be ruthless and irradicate this type of player out of QPR.

100% agree. We are in the trenches now for the rest of the season, we need those with the stomach for the battle.

I don't know what has happened to Samba but he's been lousy all season. Head gone, Harry won't have him near the team.
Diakite wants to leave. on 08:15 - Jan 13 with 630 viewsClubber

Diakite wants to leave. on 23:03 - Jan 12 by SpiritofGregory

The boy has obviously got problems this season, but my point is he is worth taking a chance with. If we had got the diakite of last season in parks position yesterday, we would have been much more of an offensive threat (saying that if i rolled out we would have been). As i said earlier,he goes past players and opens things up at pace which we have not got in cm. He can pass and if he can get goals like arsenal at home last season he is perfect for the system we have been playing.
Viera kept getting sent off for arsenal we he first came and our number 10 ran out of dollies when he first joined us .Should they have been booted out or persevered with ? We have a big squad and i would rather put an arm round him and try to coach him back to his best . He could be special and me personally would take the risk.

Diakite wants to leave. on 08:50 - Jan 13 with 581 viewsWeaverQPR

At this stage of the season we need players we can trust and rely on and unfortunately Diakite is not one of them.

@WeavQPR

Diakite wants to leave. on 10:46 - Jan 13 with 520 viewsHoops1975

Diakite wants to leave. on 18:58 - Jan 12 by EalingRanger

Faurlin is better than all four. So frustrating that he isn't playing.

And when was the last time you saw Faurlin make a crunching tackle or a sliding tackle ?? answer never ....we need battlers not a guy who plods along and watches as he did for Fulhams goal and as much as I like him on the ball and his vision he aint what we need to get out of this mess.
Diakite wants to leave. on 10:48 - Jan 13 with 516 viewsWeaverQPR

Faurlin always seems to let oppo midfielders run past him, ultimately resulting in them scoring

@WeavQPR

Diakite wants to leave. on 13:12 - Jan 13 with 447 viewsRBlock

Diakite wants to leave. on 10:46 - Jan 13 by Hoops1975

And when was the last time you saw Faurlin make a crunching tackle or a sliding tackle ?? answer never ....we need battlers not a guy who plods along and watches as he did for Fulhams goal and as much as I like him on the ball and his vision he aint what we need to get out of this mess.

Well this is just plain wrong. Faurlin is a quality tackler, in the March after his injury last year he was still statistically the Prem's best tackler despite being injured in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024