Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality check 01:12 - Jan 3 with 2128 viewssheppetonrs

Ok. Did that just happen?? 8 years ago I was watching league 1 football. At that point I would have laughed if you'd told me we would be competing in the same league as Chelsea. As for beating them, I swear I never thought I'd see the day. All of you that we're around back in the day of bucket collections and begging bowls, please just let it sink in and appreciate how far we have come, against all the odds!
Reality check on 01:25 - Jan 3 with 2097 viewsSpiritofGregory

Had a conversation tonight about the very same thing. This victory is a world away from that defeat to Vauxhall Motors. Unbelievable eh?
Reality check on 01:31 - Jan 3 with 2085 viewsHoopstar

We beat you at your place, we beat you at ours, eff off Chelsea, West London is ours

Okay I know we beat them last season and they did beat us in the cup through a non-pen (but we're QPR so that barely counts) and there was the 6-1....but still loved singing that in Hennessy's earlier!
Reality check on 01:36 - Jan 3 with 2077 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Tell your mum , your mum
To take the champagne out of ice
We've just beaten Chelsea twice
Tell your mum, your mum.

Tell your mum, your mum
To put the champagne in the fridge
We just beat the scum at the bridge
Tell your mum, your mum

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Reality check on 02:02 - Jan 3 with 2041 viewssheppetonrs

Reality check on 01:25 - Jan 3 by SpiritofGregory

Had a conversation tonight about the very same thing. This victory is a world away from that defeat to Vauxhall Motors. Unbelievable eh?

Even vauxhall motors wasn't the lowest point. For me the real low came before olly took over. I can't believe I have seen 2 promotions and turning over Chelsea in their own back yard. We have a very very special club, and those Chelsea fans old enough to remember the rivalry back in the day know exactly what I mean, even though they would never admit it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024