Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic + Pigbag 21:33 - Dec 5 with 1556 viewsW14Hoop

Since when? 2-1 up now.
C'mon the bhoys.
Celtic + Pigbag on 21:34 - Dec 5 with 1549 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Stay this way for a perfect night of football . Uniuted lose, Chelsea go out and Celtic go through

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Celtic + Pigbag on 21:47 - Dec 5 with 1527 viewslondonscottish

Celtic + Pigbag on 21:34 - Dec 5 by RANGERS4EVER

Stay this way for a perfect night of football . Uniuted lose, Chelsea go out and Celtic go through

Sorted

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Celtic + Pigbag on 21:49 - Dec 5 with 1513 viewsEssex_Ranger

I thought it was Depeche Mode - Just can't get enough that was being played when they scored?
Celtic + Pigbag on 22:17 - Dec 5 with 1452 viewsPacal_Votan

Shame.

"Try the whine!!!"

Celtic + Pigbag on 22:43 - Dec 5 with 1404 viewsMonahoop

Heaven forbid they might go on and win the bloody competition. A shite team won it last season so there is no reason to think another will do the same this season.

But they still can't beat teams like Arbroath, Ross County, Inverness CT.

Says a lot about Champions League football really.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Celtic + Pigbag on 22:56 - Dec 5 with 1379 viewsHayesender

Pigbag when they scored, and London calling at the end

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Celtic + Pigbag on 23:05 - Dec 5 with 1369 viewsJuzzie

Celtic + Pigbag on 22:56 - Dec 5 by Hayesender

Pigbag when they scored, and London calling at the end

Probably 'cos the Final is at Wembley I reckon.

Celtic + Pigbag on 02:08 - Dec 6 with 1325 viewsSonofNorfolt

Much as I dislike the dirty Fenian kunts, they have done well to go through.
Their squad on paper is not as good as ours, but there you have it, a team will always beat a collective.
Chelsea were extremely lucky last season, but this time, Drogba v Samaras?
No.
Login to get fewer ads

Celtic + Pigbag on 09:46 - Dec 6 with 1249 viewsPhildo

Celtic + Pigbag on 02:08 - Dec 6 by SonofNorfolt

Much as I dislike the dirty Fenian kunts, they have done well to go through.
Their squad on paper is not as good as ours, but there you have it, a team will always beat a collective.
Chelsea were extremely lucky last season, but this time, Drogba v Samaras?
No.

I think we could do without the sectarian stuff on here?
Celtic + Pigbag on 10:00 - Dec 6 with 1229 viewsA40Bosh

Celtic + Pigbag on 09:46 - Dec 6 by Phildo

+1

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Celtic + Pigbag on 10:13 - Dec 6 with 1212 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

+2 from a staunch Republican.
Celtic + Pigbag on 11:17 - Dec 6 with 1170 viewseastside_r

+ 3
Celtic + Pigbag on 11:20 - Dec 6 with 1160 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Celtic + Pigbag on 11:17 - Dec 6 by eastside_r

+ 3

+4

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Celtic + Pigbag on 11:42 - Dec 6 with 1141 viewsdermyqpr

Celtic + Pigbag on 11:20 - Dec 6 by BrianMcCarthy

+4

+5
Celtic + Pigbag on 12:41 - Dec 6 with 1111 viewsQPunkR

Celtic + Pigbag on 11:42 - Dec 6 by dermyqpr

+5

+6

shitty post, that

QPR - "shit but local"

Celtic + Pigbag on 12:54 - Dec 6 with 1094 viewsMarc

Celtic + Pigbag on 12:41 - Dec 6 by QPunkR

+6

shitty post, that

+7

I hate football being connected to any religous/political hatred.
Celtic + Pigbag on 13:00 - Dec 6 with 1075 viewsSonofNorfolt

Perhaps in addition to Pigbag, they should stop singing IRA songs then.
Celtic + Pigbag on 13:11 - Dec 6 with 1059 viewsIrishqpr

Celtic + Pigbag on 12:54 - Dec 6 by Marc

+7

+8

Celtic + Pigbag on 13:50 - Dec 6 with 1017 viewssmegma

Celtic + Pigbag on 12:54 - Dec 6 by Marc

+7

Thats why I hate both Celtic AND Rangers.
Celtic + Pigbag on 14:34 - Dec 6 with 987 viewsMonahoop

Celtic + Pigbag on 13:50 - Dec 6 by smegma

Thats why I hate both Celtic AND Rangers.

Ditto.

Here's hoping they get walloped in the last 16. The thought of that vile creature Lennon being plastered all over Irish TV screens if they progress further, is not something I look forward too. Not once have I ever heard him condone sectarianism when it rears its ugly head in Scottish football. Probably one of the nastiest individuals in football management at present.

Celtic + Pigbag on 14:38 - Dec 6 with 978 viewsW7Ranger

Celtic + Pigbag on 14:34 - Dec 6 by Monahoop

Ditto.

Here's hoping they get walloped in the last 16. The thought of that vile creature Lennon being plastered all over Irish TV screens if they progress further, is not something I look forward too. Not once have I ever heard him condone sectarianism when it rears its ugly head in Scottish football. Probably one of the nastiest individuals in football management at present.

Did he say something "controversial" during in his post match interview last night or something?
Celtic + Pigbag on 14:44 - Dec 6 with 971 viewsW7Ranger

Celtic + Pigbag on 14:38 - Dec 6 by W7Ranger

Did he say something "controversial" during in his post match interview last night or something?

Doesn't look like he did. Just a Chelsea "mate" of name having a moan on FB about him last night.

He said something like "Neil Lennon, is there a more odious, hideous, cretinous, nasty piece of work in British football"

I replied "JT?"

Celtic + Pigbag on 15:42 - Dec 6 with 939 viewsMonahoop

Celtic + Pigbag on 14:44 - Dec 6 by W7Ranger

Doesn't look like he did. Just a Chelsea "mate" of name having a moan on FB about him last night.

He said something like "Neil Lennon, is there a more odious, hideous, cretinous, nasty piece of work in British football"

I replied "JT?"

I didn't see or hear any interviews by him last night, but it was unlikely he was asked a question on the subject of sectarianism. However in the past when there have been spats between Celtic and Rangers he cleverly avoids answering questions on the said subject and will give you a 'politicians answer' and skirt round the question. At least McCoist has made attempts to put down the bigotry and hatred, not very well mind you, but better than Lennon's turn the other cheek approach.

Granted he had a tough up bringing and was vitually 'run' out of Belfast years ago, the reasons for are still open to scrutiny or speculation but politics and religion probably had something to do with it. A Celtic supporting work colleague of mine obviously admires him, but says he has a dark side which won't get him employment much beyond the green side of Glasgow.

The bullets in the post and death threats from Rangers and other Scottish clubs fans are wholly crass, sad and pathetic but his stance and what it means to be part of the Celtic mindset have done him no favours.

He is not that bright either. On a recent chat show on RTE when asked what football [ soccer ] team he followed he replied, Celtic and Man Utd. I leave you to make your own assumptions there.

Celtic + Pigbag on 21:21 - Dec 6 with 883 viewskarl

Celtic + Pigbag on 15:42 - Dec 6 by Monahoop

I didn't see or hear any interviews by him last night, but it was unlikely he was asked a question on the subject of sectarianism. However in the past when there have been spats between Celtic and Rangers he cleverly avoids answering questions on the said subject and will give you a 'politicians answer' and skirt round the question. At least McCoist has made attempts to put down the bigotry and hatred, not very well mind you, but better than Lennon's turn the other cheek approach.

Granted he had a tough up bringing and was vitually 'run' out of Belfast years ago, the reasons for are still open to scrutiny or speculation but politics and religion probably had something to do with it. A Celtic supporting work colleague of mine obviously admires him, but says he has a dark side which won't get him employment much beyond the green side of Glasgow.

The bullets in the post and death threats from Rangers and other Scottish clubs fans are wholly crass, sad and pathetic but his stance and what it means to be part of the Celtic mindset have done him no favours.

He is not that bright either. On a recent chat show on RTE when asked what football [ soccer ] team he followed he replied, Celtic and Man Utd. I leave you to make your own assumptions there.

Although assaulted on the pitch by a Hearts supporter (way out of order obviously) its not right to include 'other Scottish clubs' in the death threats and bullets carry on. No right minded person can like Neil Lennon but its got f**k all to do with sectarianism with the non Old Firm clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024