Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come what may, Hughes is staying? 21:52 - Nov 16 with 1592 viewsMelakaRanger

This is from Tonys tweet today

Maybe you can practice the "You're fired" line on Mark Hughes?

Won't be happening. For the one millionth time. Hahaha. Stability. RT @timnmcollins: @Jeffro_QPR @tonyfernandes @lieyaM_M
Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 21:54 - Nov 16 with 1585 viewsYorkRanger

He has to say that today - can't undermine Hughes before the game. Lose tomorrow and he is history.
Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 22:01 - Nov 16 with 1558 viewsTacticalR

Sackings have to be done with meticulous planning.

Air hostess clique

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 22:06 - Nov 16 with 1543 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Well if someone tweeted that to him he cant just say "Yeah lol im gunna sack him after the ge so i have to start practising!" can he? he is obviously going to pretend to subort him
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 22:13 - Nov 16 with 1510 viewsthame_hoops

The more I think about it, if Hughes goes it won't be a firing. He'll be persuaded to 'leave' so it looks good for all parties. He'll be compensated of course. But....We will win tomorrow and it will kick start the season
Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 00:22 - Nov 17 with 1403 viewsTGRRRSSS

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 21:54 - Nov 16 by YorkRanger

He has to say that today - can't undermine Hughes before the game. Lose tomorrow and he is history.

He'd be pilloried though by media pulling that tweet out if he's sacked by lets say Monday though, that concerns me cos it says no way is he going win, lose or draw...
Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 01:27 - Nov 17 with 1368 viewsTacticalR

When you say 'come what may', would Hughes stay if Loftus Road burned down, fell over, then sank into a swamp?

Air hostess clique

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 01:49 - Nov 17 with 1354 viewsHunterhoop

I presume TF can do basic maths.

Lose to southampton and we need

36 points from 26 games to stay up (40 points).

That is 1.385 points per game. Over a full season that is 53 points...so somewhere around 10th.

It's possible...but bloody unluckly! Especially when you through in Sunderland and United. Get just 1 point from these 3 upcoming games and we're looking at needing 35 from 24. This is 1.458 points per game. This equals 55 points for a season. We're now pushing form requiring 8th for the entire rest of the season

That's some turnaround....

The maths doesn't lie. Hughes must go unless we pick up 4 points or more from the next 3. Fail to win tomorrow and this won't happen. A good businessman knows when the chips are down, the figures don't lie and tough decisions have to be made.

Who said I was drunk?!
Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 02:33 - Nov 17 with 1337 viewsjohnjo1

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 01:49 - Nov 17 by Hunterhoop

That is 1.385 points per game. Over a full season that is 53 points...so somewhere around 10th.

It's possible...but bloody unluckly! Especially when you through in Sunderland and United. Get just 1 point from these 3 upcoming games and we're looking at needing 35 from 24. This is 1.458 points per game. This equals 55 points for a season. We're now pushing form requiring 8th for the entire rest of the season

The maths doesn't lie. Hughes must go unless we pick up 4 points or more from the next 3. Fail to win tomorrow and this won't happen. A good businessman knows when the chips are down, the figures don't lie and tough decisions have to be made.

Who said I was drunk?!

Come what may so will I and most people on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 08:27 - Nov 17 with 1242 viewskropotkin41

Come what may, Hughes is staying? on 01:49 - Nov 17 by Hunterhoop

Who said I was drunk?!

The thing is that we already need mid-table form to stay up, so TF may well feel that it's either Hughes to turn it around or take us down - stability and all that..... Has MH got what it takes to get relegated and try to come back up? Maybe he finds himself in a Hell of his own making: at a club too modest for his supposed talents with players he bought in like kid in a sweet shop, and a boss who won't sack him! Could be quite funny if it wasn't us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024