Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New York, Going Next Week Any Eating Drinking Advice?? 20:45 - Nov 12 with 7206 viewsSW17_RRR

As above
New York, Going Next Week Any Eating Drinking Advice?? on 15:47 - Nov 13 with 1064 viewswestberksr

another Asian influenced is Kittichai, situated in the Thompson hotel in SoHo. Another that is quite expensive but great food and a really nice setting; hotel has a great bar too.

SoHo good for shopping as mentioned elsewhere.

was thinking of a break to NYC after Xmas; this thread has fired up that idea again.
New York, Going Next Week Any Eating Drinking Advice?? on 19:33 - Nov 13 with 1032 viewsWarfieldHoop

I went in January and although I can't remember the names and locations of most of the bars one that I do is The Mean Fiddler which was one street away from Times Square. I had a couple of very fun nights in there.

As for restaurants, Peter Lugars is 'the one' to go to just over the bridge outside of Manhatten but another great place we found was Ben and Jacks steakhouse which was just as good and comes highly recommended from me. Another place we found in Manhatten purely by chance was called The Palms or something like that and that was very fine as well. Check out the Hard Rock in Times Square as well.

For drinking and partying through to the later of the early hours head for Bleaker Street.
New York, Going Next Week Any Eating Drinking Advice?? on 20:03 - Nov 13 with 1022 viewsBrazilNutR

New York, Going Next Week Any Eating Drinking Advice?? on 19:33 - Nov 13 by WarfieldHoop

I went in January and although I can't remember the names and locations of most of the bars one that I do is The Mean Fiddler which was one street away from Times Square. I had a couple of very fun nights in there.

As for restaurants, Peter Lugars is 'the one' to go to just over the bridge outside of Manhatten but another great place we found was Ben and Jacks steakhouse which was just as good and comes highly recommended from me. Another place we found in Manhatten purely by chance was called The Palms or something like that and that was very fine as well. Check out the Hard Rock in Times Square as well.

For drinking and partying through to the later of the early hours head for Bleaker Street.

went in October...

Really enjoyed the soul food in Harlem..place called 'Jacob Soul Food and Salad Bar'..on 129 and Lennox i think... pay per weight..well tasty and cheap

Also in Brooklyn under the Bridge Grimaldi's Pizza...massive queue to get in even Friday Lunch time...but very good pizza.. and right under the bridge,,

booze I found the best bet in most bars was the Sam Adam's beat the tasteless watery yank light lagers hands down...

Had some good food in Chelsea Market...shame about the name! Never seen so many whole lobsters being consumed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024