Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 15:23 - Mar 12 with 5698 viewsnedflanders

Three days gone and I am still fuming. Not only did we lose, it also cost me a grand.....
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 21:28 - Mar 12 with 1224 viewsgigiisourgod

Are Bet 188 paying out? Am shocked any bookmakers are to be honest!
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 22:09 - Mar 12 with 1197 viewsNorthernr

Only on this message board at the moment could you post this thread and be accused of not telling the truth. I despair. Going to make 'being a pleb' against board rules and start reaching for the banning stick soon.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 22:24 - Mar 12 with 1176 viewsShotKneesHoop

Either way, it doesn't change the sodding result at Bolton.

In betting terms what are the odds that we get Atkinson, with Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett running the line again this season? Then again the ultimate kiss of death is the tosser we had at Villa plus those two.

We should have Sian Massey and Julie Christie running the line, that'll bring the crowds in.

When the refs have a bad day in the Prem, why do they have shockers? Is this spreadbetting? Discuss.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 13:34 - Mar 13 with 1122 viewsLadyRanger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 18:58 - Mar 12 by CHUBBS

He said the decision COST him a grand!!!
What is wrong with some of you lot on here?The bloke comes on and explains another angle of the shit decision and gets accused of making it all up.
Btw you should re-name yourself cos you aren't no lady.
Unlucky Nedflanders
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Did you get paid out yet Mr Ned Flanders?
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 1071 viewsnedflanders

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 13:34 - Mar 13 by LadyRanger

Did you get paid out yet Mr Ned Flanders?

Nope. I did ask the company if they would be following suit to the ones who did pay out but they sent a nice reply, but in effect saying 'no' and quoting their rules as to why. Well within their rights though unfortunately. Only one person to blame!!!

However, it could of been worse as i know someone who once backed a horse to win a race. The stalls opened and the horse just fell against the side of the stalls. It turned out the poor horse had suffered a heart attack in the stalls. However as the horse had come under starters orders, he lost his money.......
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 18:32 - Mar 13 with 1039 viewsWeAreQPR12

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:54 - Mar 13 by nedflanders

Nope. I did ask the company if they would be following suit to the ones who did pay out but they sent a nice reply, but in effect saying 'no' and quoting their rules as to why. Well within their rights though unfortunately. Only one person to blame!!!

However, it could of been worse as i know someone who once backed a horse to win a race. The stalls opened and the horse just fell against the side of the stalls. It turned out the poor horse had suffered a heart attack in the stalls. However as the horse had come under starters orders, he lost his money.......

Sorry Ned I didn't mean to make out u we're lying.

U just seem to be a bloody nice bloke that has taken the loss with grace and dignity, and that doesn't happen in today's age. I'd be screwing because I do think they should all follow 1 rule but that's just my opinion.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 20:04 - Mar 13 with 908 viewsSuperhoops2808

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 18:32 - Mar 13 by WeAreQPR12

U just seem to be a bloody nice bloke that has taken the loss with grace and dignity, and that doesn't happen in today's age. I'd be screwing because I do think they should all follow 1 rule but that's just my opinion.

Isnt that what 'Bloody Nice Blokes' do? Accept things on the chin at the times!!
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 885 viewsnedflanders

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 18:32 - Mar 13 by WeAreQPR12

No offence taken mate. I work in the industry which means maybe I am biased towards the bookmaker but it's not their fault when you think about it. The ones who pay out do it for publicity and is commendable but if you think about it logically the bookmaker has to pay out on markets such as Bolton to keep a clean sheet in first half, Bolton to win at ht etc etc. it's not really fair to expect them to pay out on other outcomes too simply cos the linesman showed a complete lack of competency. I am happy for the punters who got paid out on hill and commend the bookies involved but I can't really blame the ones who didn't. Anyway, enough logic for now- its time to study the card at Cheltenham tomorrow instead!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024