Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? 11:08 - Jan 11 with 1909 viewssparkes12

Notice in his interview on SSN he said when i met Mark hughes???????????
He clearly was'nt in the country over the past 2 days so makes me wonder how long this was in the pipeline for?????
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 12:01 - Jan 11 with 1830 viewsessextaxiboy

Been wondering that ,

Seems a coincidence that players who we have made bids for have links with Hughes and the bids have been made public by the other team. SWP has links with him , I wonder if he was a "senior player" unhappy with training .

Nothing wrong with that , it would be irresponsible to sack the manager and entrust some crucial games to caretakers .
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 12:03 - Jan 11 with 1820 viewsdaveB

he was at MK Dons on Saturday so possibly on Sunday?
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 1727 viewswittle

anyone who thinks talks hadnt taken place a while ago are deluded when does a manager get the chop sunday evening and the new man be at the ground lunchtime monday not to mention the same transfer targets.
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:09 - Jan 11 with 1704 viewsJamie

Warnock said he heard rumours pre-MK that Zola & Hughes were being considered, so I'd be amazed if TF hadn't spoken at least informally to Hughes post-Norwich.

He wouldn't have pulled the trigger without knowing Hughes would take the role immediately.
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 1694 viewssmegma

I read somewhere on Monday that TF had said ' in the talks over the past couple of days'......which is Saturday at the latest.
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:13 - Jan 11 with 1684 viewsjoegeiger1

So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:12 - Jan 11 by smegma

I read somewhere on Monday that TF had said ' in the talks over the past couple of days'......which is Saturday at the latest.

who cares we are gonna stay up now
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:44 - Jan 11 with 1629 viewsgazza1

So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:03 - Jan 11 by wittle

anyone who thinks talks hadnt taken place a while ago are deluded when does a manager get the chop sunday evening and the new man be at the ground lunchtime monday not to mention the same transfer targets.

Spot on Wittle, spot on.......TF and the Team aint going to sack NW at such a vital stage of the season without thought beforehand.......dont like to say it but I have said on a couple of threads a week or two ago that the 'jury was out' on NW - results & performances have been very limited.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:47 - Jan 11 with 1615 viewsTheBlob

So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 12:01 - Jan 11 by essextaxiboy

Been wondering that ,

Seems a coincidence that players who we have made bids for have links with Hughes and the bids have been made public by the other team. SWP has links with him , I wonder if he was a "senior player" unhappy with training .

Nothing wrong with that , it would be irresponsible to sack the manager and entrust some crucial games to caretakers .

According to The Fail...

"Hughes' adviser, Kia Joorabchian, was said to have been helping out QPR with their transfer strategy before the sacking"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

So i wonder how long ago TF met Hughes???? on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 1598 viewsgazza1

I have heard negitive details about training and NW going to Cornwall for 3 & 4 days during midweek - not sure if it is true though.

Saying that.....we get a poor, poor performance at MK Dons and the players get 2 days off - Sunday & Monday. Personally I would have had them in again on Sunday to have some serious discussions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024