Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A & E Departments to be placed on Standby 11:09 - Oct 24 with 135 viewsTheOldOakTree

How many school kids will have their eye taken out this week by someones studs?

If anyone else had done this it would be shameful and reckless, he had no idea whether a defender was about to stick his head in. He didn't even keep his eye on the ball, never mind his Bruce Lee impression.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn9xl2nlv1xo

[Post edited 24 Oct 11:39]
A & E Departments to be placed on Standby on 11:39 - Oct 24 with 103 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I've just watched it for the first time. If you did that in the centre circle it would probably be a free kick to the opposition. If you made contact with anyone it would probably be a straight red. Do it in the penalty area and score and it's fine, obviously.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

A & E Departments to be placed on Standby on 11:45 - Oct 24 with 92 viewsTheOldOakTree

A & E Departments to be placed on Standby on 11:39 - Oct 24 by RSCOSWORTH

I've just watched it for the first time. If you did that in the centre circle it would probably be a free kick to the opposition. If you made contact with anyone it would probably be a straight red. Do it in the penalty area and score and it's fine, obviously.

In a sane world, flying through the air with your foot at head height when you're looking in a different direction is dangerous play and should be at least a yellow card.

He's a great player and role model, hence there are obvious repercussions from allowing this to go unpunished, never mind appaulding it as great play.
[Post edited 24 Oct 11:48]
A & E Departments to be placed on Standby on 13:37 - Oct 24 with 48 viewsTheOldOakTree

“He wasn't even looking at the ball," former England and Tottenham manager Glenn Hoddle said on TNT Sports.

"I don't know what to call it even. It was an amazing goal. There will be kids in the playground all around the country trying that."

Just when you think the alleged god bothering cripple kicker must have run out of stupidity!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/1999/jan/30/newsstory.sport7

He's no longer content with notion that the wicked (like me) run the risk of having our children/grandchildren hideously disfigured at birth, he now wants to encourage over-developed pubescent thugs to do a ‘Haaland’ and maim the faces of decent people’s kids.

I appreciate we’ve spent the last 70 years paying thick, lazy people to breed like rabbits and we now have to dumb down TV, but do the media have no sense of social responsibility?

It’s not amazing, it’s f-ing dangerous and should not be encouraged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024