Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fair Game Index 2024 12:41 - Sep 30 with 496 viewsTheOldOakTree

Don't know if everyone's already seen this?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dvry4dhdexfnovyca8ahl/FGI24-FINAL-REPORT-LOWER-RE

At least we didn't come last!

Not surprisingly, we were the worst for fans engagement, but how the chuff we scored 2.7 out of 10 I don't know. I'm guessing they missed off the minus sign?
[Post edited 30 Sep 12:43]
The Fair Game Index 2024 on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 454 viewsTheOldOakTree

Out of the 92 clubs, only Stevenage came out worse for fans engagement. God only knows what the owners are like there. I guess they must piss in the Bovril?

For me, the highlight of engagement, is expecting the fans, via Club United, to pay for basic ground maintenance, while the owner buys a golf course with a view to building a better academy.
The Fair Game Index 2024 on 17:43 - Sep 30 with 407 viewsRSCOSWORTH

We got a lower scored for financial sustainability and good governance than bloody Southend! How can that be right? Bear in mind this refers to last season where they had a winding up order every other week and a squad of 13 players for like three months!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

The Fair Game Index 2024 on 18:41 - Sep 30 with 388 viewsTheOldOakTree

The Fair Game Index 2024 on 17:43 - Sep 30 by RSCOSWORTH

We got a lower scored for financial sustainability and good governance than bloody Southend! How can that be right? Bear in mind this refers to last season where they had a winding up order every other week and a squad of 13 players for like three months!

I believe their debts were £2.5M.

Bloody amateurs.
[Post edited 30 Sep 18:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024