Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 35533 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:21 - Sep 28 with 1572 viewsderbyhoop

Seeing TV pictures the 12:30 ko is really helping. Stands look like a wasteland.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:21 - Sep 28 with 1546 viewsDamo1962

Both Danes dropped to bench after their less than stellar performances last week. Think we will score one...but still lose. Tough place to go at the moment. As ever though, I have more confidence in a decent performance and result on the road than at LR.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:22 - Sep 28 with 1533 viewsLoyalitat

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:40 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Pleased to see Varane starting. However, it's a long way from our strongest XI and the bench doesn't look that strong.

3 giants in midfield - Smyth, Dembele and Saito.

Agreed, I fear that line-up is short in many facets. I don't see us having much possession or using the little we may have effectively.

Please prove me wrong, Rangers
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:25 - Sep 28 with 1457 viewsFDC

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:33 - Sep 28 by Spen

My biggest concern with that team, and the squad in general, is our ability to move through midfield, getting the ball to Dembele et al in good positions. I still think that's what Madsen is here to do, and hopefully that's what we'll be seeing more of as the season progresses. But for now I worry that we could look a bit static again...
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:28 - Sep 28 with 1384 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:29 - Sep 28 with 1365 viewsHoopsie

Should not be bothered too much by our starting IX

6 games gone have shown we only played to our strongest ability after half time

First half 1-0

Full time 1-2

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:30 - Sep 28 with 1347 viewsjohncharles

Get my prediction in quick……
No idea but I have a feeling in my water it’s going to be a WIN fo the incredibly wonderful

SOOOOOOPPPPAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOPSA

Strong and stable my arse.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 1275 viewsNed_Kennedys

I’m going an optimistic 2-2
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 1267 viewsFredManRave

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:21 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Seeing TV pictures the 12:30 ko is really helping. Stands look like a wasteland.

Doesn't it just.

And it's one of those games where I'm expecting us to get nothing from it so watching in relaxed mode.

At least the kit's an improvement!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 1267 viewsBklynRanger

Am back to watching this in the old EST. Early jet lagged stuff.

Come on Rangers
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:37 - Sep 28 with 1148 viewsaston_hoop

I like Koki Saito, great run and cross. Smyth puts it just wide

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:38 - Sep 28 with 1103 views1BobbyHazell

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:37 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

I like Koki Saito, great run and cross. Smyth puts it just wide

That was very Smyth!

Great pace and movement, disappointing technique.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:39 - Sep 28 with 1088 viewsJimmyR

I like Smyth, he tries, he runs fast, but he’s just not good enough to be a starter every week
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:39 - Sep 28 with 1078 viewsBluce_Ree

LOL eat yellow card, bitch!

(seriously thought that was a penalty for them)

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:39 - Sep 28 with 1058 viewsMick_S

You cheating blackburner

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:40 - Sep 28 with 1015 viewsJimmyR

Ref yellow card for diving on 8 mins… love it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:40 - Sep 28 with 1002 viewskensalriser

At least Sam Gallagher can't score against us today, that's almost as good as starting a goal up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:42 - Sep 28 with 934 viewsDiscodroids

ahhh fk thought it was a 3pm kick off. missed the first 10 mins.

Back on the beers early then. my poor liver. for some reason i always think of stuart wardley when we blackburn away.
[Post edited 28 Sep 12:44]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:42 - Sep 28 with 912 viewsBluce_Ree

This prolonged fannying in our own end of the pitch is worrying. I like the ball to be played out but sometimes you need to BOOF it.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:43 - Sep 28 with 892 viewsNed_Kennedys

Entertaining first ten minutes: should be goals in this one.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:43 - Sep 28 with 890 viewsMick_S

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:42 - Sep 28 by Discodroids

ahhh fk thought it was a 3pm kick off. missed the first 10 mins.

Back on the beers early then. my poor liver. for some reason i always think of stuart wardley when we blackburn away.
[Post edited 28 Sep 12:44]

Should be one up mate

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:43 - Sep 28 with 884 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Smyth. Promises much, delivers little.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:44 - Sep 28 with 837 viewshooper1957

I thought that all the 12.30 kick offs were available on the red button on sky
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:44 - Sep 28 with 832 viewsDiscodroids

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:43 - Sep 28 by Mick_S

Should be one up mate

#WeAreOne

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:46 - Sep 28 with 750 viewsMick_S

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:44 - Sep 28 by Discodroids

#WeAreOne

Big ✔️

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024