Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unity 11:43 - Sep 18 with 674 viewsPatfromPoole

Still a lot of causes for concern last night, not least the lack of shots on goal relative to the possession we had.

I'm not sure we are ever going to see an improvement on that under this manager while we are in this League.

It did however strike me that the players are all trying their hardest for Russell Martin.

We went a goal behind, and could have caved in, as we have done in the last two League games.

Granted we were playing a weaker opponent last night; but there did at least seem to me to be quite a lot of fight and togetherness in the team.

We will need a lot more of that in the coming weeks.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Unity on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 597 viewsSaintNick

Compare Sean Dyche's comments after the game were he winged about the players available and basically said with the players he had at his disposal they were lucky to even get a draw and Russell Martin who talks about the positive points

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Unity on 12:24 - Sep 18 with 598 viewssaintwizzler

If you fokkers in THE NORTHAM WALL started making some noise instead of tucking into your triple cooked locally sourced vegan sausage rolls and humus, it may ruddy well help!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Unity on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 406 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Unity on 12:24 - Sep 18 by saintwizzler

If you fokkers in THE NORTHAM WALL started making some noise instead of tucking into your triple cooked locally sourced vegan sausage rolls and humus, it may ruddy well help!

In mitigation, those sausage rolls were created specially for the Northamers by Walls 🙃⚽️🙃
[Post edited 18 Sep 15:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024