Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton 18:51 - Sep 17 with 698 viewsGRIM

RM has made ten changes to the team for tonight's game.
It'll be interesting to see how both Cornet & Fraser perform.
And we might get a ten minute cameo from Ross Stewart.
[Post edited 17 Sep 18:52]
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 18:57 - Sep 17 with 646 viewsgrumpy

10 changes is ridiculous,does Martin want to win this game or not?
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 556 viewssaint22

Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 18:57 - Sep 17 by grumpy

Let’s hope THB comes thru unscathed
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 561 viewsGRIM

Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 18:57 - Sep 17 by grumpy

He's not bothered about winning matches, if he was he'd abandon the crazy tippy tappy stuff.
Tonight's team selection suggests that he's just trying to keep all of his huge squad of players fit & happy.
Saturdays game against Ipswich will be our 5th game of the season & he hasn't got a clue what his best team is.
Alright he's had to deal with an influx of new players but it's reminiscent of the start of last season when it took him months to work out his best team.
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 19:32 - Sep 17 with 528 viewscocklebreath

Wood🤮 Armstrong up top on own🤮

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 19:33 - Sep 17 with 524 viewsLondonSaint76

Disappointed Amo Ameyaw is on the bench unless RM is planning to unleash him on Ipswich from the start of course…
[Post edited 17 Sep 19:35]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 438 viewsgrumpy

Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 19:33 - Sep 17 by LondonSaint76

Disappointed Amo Ameyaw is on the bench unless RM is planning to unleash him on Ipswich from the start of course…
[Post edited 17 Sep 19:35]

I don’t think Martin has a clue who to pick.
Ten changes to team for tonight against Everton on 11:35 - Sep 18 with 115 viewsIanSouthstander

To be honest with you Grumpy i haven't got a clue either.

I'd say we have 3 certainties. Ramsdale, KWP, Downes.

If pushed i'd say Sugawara. Bednarek and THB would get in.

This is where it gets difficult. Dibling, Fernandes and Big Les deserve a start, but then so does Amo -Amoyew and Lallana.

As for up top . I haven't got a scoobie.

So it'll be mix and match until RM hits the right combination.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024