Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a brilliant performance 16:19 - Sep 14 with 845 viewsdirk_doone

from Aaron Ramsdale! That was the best I've seen a Saints goalkeeper play for years. We'd have lost 6 or 7-0 without him.

In fact, we had 2 players today who looked good enough for a top Premier League side: Ramsdale and Dibling; unfortunately, the other 9 didn't.
[Post edited 14 Sep 16:24]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What a brilliant performance on 16:31 - Sep 14 with 738 viewsGRIM

Wait until we play a good team ( Man U are not what they used to be) we will get stuffed by a cricket score.
What a brilliant performance on 16:35 - Sep 14 with 707 viewsdirk_doone

I'm not sure why we bought all these wide players like Cornet and Archer. I guess we hoped that Archer could become a striker, but we saw today that he couldn't. As for Cornet, West Ham fans were just glad to get rid of him. Amo-Ameyaw, who is a lot better than Cornet, wasn't even allowed on the subs bench today. So, buying all these second-rate wide players has done more harm than good.
[Post edited 14 Sep 16:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What a brilliant performance on 22:39 - Sep 14 with 398 viewssaintmark1976

What a brilliant performance on 16:35 - Sep 14 by dirk_doone

I'm not sure why we bought all these wide players like Cornet and Archer. I guess we hoped that Archer could become a striker, but we saw today that he couldn't. As for Cornet, West Ham fans were just glad to get rid of him. Amo-Ameyaw, who is a lot better than Cornet, wasn't even allowed on the subs bench today. So, buying all these second-rate wide players has done more harm than good.
[Post edited 14 Sep 16:37]

Nail on the head dirk doone.

As I suggested on another thread this evening, we have succeeded in nothing else other than putting together a massive squad of interchangeable non entities whilst wasting £70 million in the last window

Apart from Ramsdale and K W P, Russell Martin when selecting a team, may just as well put all the other players names on pieces of paper and get his girlfriend to pick them out of a top hat. It would matter not one iota what she came up with because they are all equally average under performers at Premiership level.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024