Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can change the cover but the contents remains the same 14:36 - Sep 14 with 687 viewsA1079

I probably won't have argued with the changes that RM made, except THB being dropped but what this game says to me is, it doesn't matter who we put out, we can't score and we can't keep a clean sheet and we haven't played the top sides yet. For the life of me I cannot see where a point is going to come from let alone 3. Next week has to be a win against Ipswich but I am not holding my breath.

I did not see all this game as I was working for most of it so missed the penalty (no idea even who took it) and missed JS red card.
You can change the cover but the contents remains the same on 15:24 - Sep 14 with 518 viewsBerber

Basically it was a game of misses. Missed penalty, mis-judgements and mis-selections.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

You can change the cover but the contents remains the same on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 381 viewsSouthamptonfan

We changed the formation, we changed the goalkeeper, changed the team with all the attacking players we were asking for, but nil points. If our players miss chances and can't defend, nothing will change. You need really good premier league players who don't miss penalties, don't make mistakes and can score. It will be a real struggle this year, regardless.
[Post edited 14 Sep 17:11]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

You can change the cover but the contents remains the same on 17:27 - Sep 14 with 323 viewsCity_boy

Taking out Jack Stephens inept performance and the crap penalty, there were a lot more positives than the previous games.

We moved the ball quicker and didn't mess around with the tippy tippy stuff at back and in penalty box. I agree we still lack that target player up front but It was good to see Stewart come on.

Dibbling looks exciting and hopefully keeps his place next week.
[Post edited 14 Sep 17:33]
You can change the cover but the contents remains the same on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 259 viewsA1079

You can change the cover but the contents remains the same on 17:08 - Sep 14 by Southamptonfan

We changed the formation, we changed the goalkeeper, changed the team with all the attacking players we were asking for, but nil points. If our players miss chances and can't defend, nothing will change. You need really good premier league players who don't miss penalties, don't make mistakes and can score. It will be a real struggle this year, regardless.
[Post edited 14 Sep 17:11]

The missed penalty appeared to be pivotal. From thereon the game changed and swung in Man U's favour. The focus will be on Jack Stephens (as you can see from the threads and to some extent rightly so) but we really need our forwards to do their job and to date they are not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024