Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on 11:44 - Sep 14 with 1163 viewsGRIM

This is beyond a joke now RM has included Slack Jack in today's line up against Man U.
There must be more to this than us guys realise, why else would he play Slack Jack ahead of 3 new ctr backs (THB + NW + RE)
Plus we still have ABK available.
But at least there's changes to the side today ( no AA) & Stewart is on the bench.
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 12:09 - Sep 14 with 1057 viewsSonicBoom

I'm no big fan of JS but THB hasn't been very good in his first few games.
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 12:25 - Sep 14 with 1016 viewsGRIM

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 12:09 - Sep 14 by SonicBoom

I'm no big fan of JS but THB hasn't been very good in his first few games.

My point is that if Nathan Wood & Ronnie Edwards aren't regarded as better than Stephens why did we buy them.
Whenever we bring new players in they should be better than what we already have.
This is not a vendetta against Jack Stephen's I just don't think he is good enough for Premier lge.
But you're right about THB he has struggled in first 3 games.
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 13:21 - Sep 14 with 928 viewsBerber

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 12:25 - Sep 14 by GRIM

My point is that if Nathan Wood & Ronnie Edwards aren't regarded as better than Stephens why did we buy them.
Whenever we bring new players in they should be better than what we already have.
This is not a vendetta against Jack Stephen's I just don't think he is good enough for Premier lge.
But you're right about THB he has struggled in first 3 games.

A very good point, well made. Any fluidity in attack by our opponents horribly exposes the enormous lacings of JS and JB playing together.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 833 viewsGRIM

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 13:21 - Sep 14 by Berber

A very good point, well made. Any fluidity in attack by our opponents horribly exposes the enormous lacings of JS and JB playing together.

Well Slack Jack has made it easy for RM now by getting sent off, he'll be banned for the next 3 matches so RM can't pick him.
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:22 - Sep 14 with 799 viewsRon11

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:13 - Sep 14 by GRIM

Well Slack Jack has made it easy for RM now by getting sent off, he'll be banned for the next 3 matches so RM can't pick him.

The useless count should never be picked again.
And they argued over that tackle...beyond belief
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:26 - Sep 14 with 769 viewssaint22

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:13 - Sep 14 by GRIM

And he wonโ€™t get back in the side
The inside from yet another frustrating game
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:38 - Sep 14 with 693 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Just like to say thanks to Stewart Atwell for increasing our chances of winning our next three games as Slack Jack will be banned, RM will be inconsolable ๐Ÿ˜ข no doubt he will think it was a brave challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚
RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:40 - Sep 14 with 681 viewsGRIM

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:38 - Sep 14 by InTimeAddedOn

Just like to say thanks to Stewart Atwell for increasing our chances of winning our next three games as Slack Jack will be banned, RM will be inconsolable ๐Ÿ˜ข no doubt he will think it was a brave challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚

RM will still be proud of Slack Jack.
Login to get fewer ads

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 298 viewsInTimeAddedOn

RM's love affair with Slack Jack at tha back goes on on 14:40 - Sep 14 by GRIM

RM will still be proud of Slack Jack.

You are quite right, in RMโ€™s eyes he can do no wrong. This devotion RM has to Slack Jack In another profession such as teaching or even in an office environment would be considered as obsessive behaviour and heโ€™d end up in front of a tribunal!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024