Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Exchange 11:00 - Sep 13 with 546 viewsDorsetIan

I've been trying to get another ticket for tomorrow's game on the ticket exchange, but drawing a blank so far.

Does anyone know if the purchase of tickets on there cuts off at some point, or should I keep trying right up to kick off?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ticket Exchange on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 503 viewssaintmark1976

I believe that last season you could attempt to purchase up until three hours before kick off.

Goodness only knows what the criteria are with the new phone based entry system. One thing is certain though, like most of the club’s communications the fans will be the last to know.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Ticket Exchange on 12:13 - Sep 13 with 467 viewsdirk_doone

Until the 1970s, they only issued tickets for FA Cup games, which were considered bigger games than league matches. So, when we played Man United in the league, you paid at the turnstile and had to start queueing outside the Dell at least 2 hours before kick-off to have any chance of getting in.

I remember, once, I got there less than 2 hours before kick-off and, along with thousands of others, saw the gates closed in front of me. The official attendances at those games varied quite a lot because the decision when to close the gates was based on guesswork. I waited outside until they opened the gates to let people out and saw the last few minutes of the game. I think it was the one when George Best scored a hat-trick.

Good luck with finding a ticket for tomorrow. Of course, you might not mind missing a Zirkzee hat-trick so much.
[Post edited 13 Sep 12:54]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ticket Exchange on 20:27 - Sep 13 with 307 viewsDorsetIan

Ticket Exchange on 12:13 - Sep 13 by dirk_doone

Until the 1970s, they only issued tickets for FA Cup games, which were considered bigger games than league matches. So, when we played Man United in the league, you paid at the turnstile and had to start queueing outside the Dell at least 2 hours before kick-off to have any chance of getting in.

I remember, once, I got there less than 2 hours before kick-off and, along with thousands of others, saw the gates closed in front of me. The official attendances at those games varied quite a lot because the decision when to close the gates was based on guesswork. I waited outside until they opened the gates to let people out and saw the last few minutes of the game. I think it was the one when George Best scored a hat-trick.

Good luck with finding a ticket for tomorrow. Of course, you might not mind missing a Zirkzee hat-trick so much.
[Post edited 13 Sep 12:54]

Thanks. One popped up this afternoon, so it does seem to be working!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024