Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History 12:18 - Sep 10 with 1189 viewsSaintNick

10th September

1977 - Burnley home 3 -0 Peach and Boyer 2. 17,412

1983 Sunderland away 2-0 Moran 2 12,716

1988 Luton home 2-1 Rod Wallace & Paul Rideout 13,214 Saints go top of the league

2005 QPR Home 1-1 Danny Higginbottom 25,744

2011 Nottingham Forest Home 3-2 Lambert hat trick 24,784

2016 Arsenal a 1-2 Czech own goal 59,962

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:33 - Sep 10 with 1155 viewsPatfromPoole

I went to none of them.

Do I win £5?

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 1134 viewsyateleysaint

What if you probably went to at least two of them but have no recollection of either?

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 13:09 - Sep 10 with 1117 viewsfranniesTache

think i went to all of them from 88 onwards, my excuse for the other two is i wasn't born in 77 and didn't start going to the dell till 84
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 13:22 - Sep 10 with 1097 viewsIfonly

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:59 - Sep 10 by yateleysaint

What if you probably went to at least two of them but have no recollection of either?

Then you're probably normal. For me one game blends into another unless it was a big event, or there was a spectacular goal or someone's jaw got broken. Away games are more memorable but there are fewer of them.
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 13:28 - Sep 10 with 1079 views1teeminants

Maybe but don’t recall . My memory is not my best trait .

What was the question again. ?

Being serious I probably did them all except Sunderland away
[Post edited 10 Sep 13:32]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 15:10 - Sep 10 with 966 viewsBerber

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 13:22 - Sep 10 by Ifonly

Then you're probably normal. For me one game blends into another unless it was a big event, or there was a spectacular goal or someone's jaw got broken. Away games are more memorable but there are fewer of them.

The game that sticks in my memory, and my craw, was Southampton 1 Leicester City 9. Tipping it with rain and a cold wind to boot. After 30 mins, the supporters around me had largely cleared off, so it made everything more dreary still.

One of the reasons I stayed to the end was I thought I might see PL history made. 😂

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 16:42 - Sep 10 with 917 viewsSaintNick

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 15:10 - Sep 10 by Berber

The game that sticks in my memory, and my craw, was Southampton 1 Leicester City 9. Tipping it with rain and a cold wind to boot. After 30 mins, the supporters around me had largely cleared off, so it made everything more dreary still.

One of the reasons I stayed to the end was I thought I might see PL history made. 😂

It hasnt stuck in your memory that much as it was 0-9 not 1-9

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 16:55 - Sep 10 with 907 viewsBerber

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 16:42 - Sep 10 by SaintNick

It hasnt stuck in your memory that much as it was 0-9 not 1-9

Haha, yes, my psyche must have been trying to big it up. You may have noticed too from previous posts, that my fat fingers often hit the wrong key, even when I am looking directly att the right one.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Login to get fewer ads

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 17:48 - Sep 10 with 858 viewsCity_boy

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 16:55 - Sep 10 by Berber

Haha, yes, my psyche must have been trying to big it up. You may have noticed too from previous posts, that my fat fingers often hit the wrong key, even when I am looking directly att the right one.

You must have really fat fingers, as the number 1 key is on left side of keyboard and zero is on right
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 04:57 - Sep 11 with 709 viewsBuenosSaint

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 17:48 - Sep 10 by City_boy

You must have really fat fingers, as the number 1 key is on left side of keyboard and zero is on right

Less fat if he did it on his phone

Poll: The Long Future

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 07:14 - Sep 11 with 648 viewsdarthvader

Luton and qpr home deffo . Possibly the arsenal one was that the one where Clyne hit a worldy ?

keep the faith coyr

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 09:01 - Sep 11 with 614 viewsarfurdent

all of them

so where is GO and is it paid in cash or Bitcoin

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:07 - Sep 11 with 545 viewssaint901

Forest at home with my youngest.
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:38 - Sep 13 with 285 viewsSalisburySaint

Went to all of them

From memory got soaked at Sunderland it was so wet in ground my lips turned yellow from all the cider I’d drunk prematch
Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:47 - Sep 13 with 270 viewsSaintNick

Who Went To Any Of These Games On This Day In History on 12:38 - Sep 13 by SalisburySaint

Went to all of them

From memory got soaked at Sunderland it was so wet in ground my lips turned yellow from all the cider I’d drunk prematch

I went to all of them as well, although I can remember some better than others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024