Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Dibling signed up 13:58 - Sep 1 with 852 viewsBridders2

He signed a new 2 year contract at the beginning of the year, but we need to get him on a 5 year deal soon because on this showing he's going to attract a lot of interest from bigger clubs. Personally I think Southampton is the ideal place for him to develop over the next few years, and I hope he realises that, but we all know what happens when the vultures circle.
Get Dibling signed up on 14:09 - Sep 1 with 807 views1885_SFC

Didn't he leave for Chelsea - only to return having realised he'd made a mistake?

If Saints let him go - or rather the tippy tappy chappy picks his favourites over him - then the board need hanging. Dibling is about the only shining young light we have for the future.

Old School is Cool

Get Dibling signed up on 14:18 - Sep 1 with 766 viewskingslandstand1

Get Dibling signed up on 14:09 - Sep 1 by 1885_SFC

Didn't he leave for Chelsea - only to return having realised he'd made a mistake?

If Saints let him go - or rather the tippy tappy chappy picks his favourites over him - then the board need hanging. Dibling is about the only shining young light we have for the future.

Isn't it the Southampton Way to find these nuggets and then sell them on for a vast profit and benefi other teams rather than our own!!
Get Dibling signed up on 15:01 - Sep 1 with 703 viewssaint22

Get him starting as well
I see it was his ball in for sugawara to score
He is what we need
Get Dibling signed up on 18:49 - Sep 1 with 582 viewshedgeend61

Get Dibling signed up on 15:01 - Sep 1 by saint22

Get him starting as well
I see it was his ball in for sugawara to score
He is what we need

Yous back in Blighty now Nobby?

So lets get this straight, last weekend you went to SMS and posted about 10 times from the stadium.
This weekend you have a weekend in Italy and spend most of the day posting on the forum, weren't there any bars or strip clubs open?

Where yous posting for the Utd game, Timbuktu?
It's just that some of the boys think you're a bit of story teller

I'm off to Dublin for the England game next Saturday, got a bit of a dilemma as to weather to do a bit of posting or get stuck into the ale, it's a tricky one mind you
Get Dibling signed up on 22:27 - Sep 1 with 411 viewsgrumpy

Get Dibling signed up on 18:49 - Sep 1 by hedgeend61

Yous back in Blighty now Nobby?

So lets get this straight, last weekend you went to SMS and posted about 10 times from the stadium.
This weekend you have a weekend in Italy and spend most of the day posting on the forum, weren't there any bars or strip clubs open?

Where yous posting for the Utd game, Timbuktu?
It's just that some of the boys think you're a bit of story teller

I'm off to Dublin for the England game next Saturday, got a bit of a dilemma as to weather to do a bit of posting or get stuck into the ale, it's a tricky one mind you

O'Connells on Bachelors Walk was fun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024