Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 42068 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 3363 viewsCiderwithRsie

Dembele sort of making the point people made in the Smyth thread - genuinely brought down but was straight up chasing the ball before the foul was given
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 3330 viewsJimmyR

Is Dembele married?
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 3327 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:15 - Aug 27 by CiderwithRsie

Dembele sort of making the point people made in the Smyth thread - genuinely brought down but was straight up chasing the ball before the foul was given

I think Celar has to do better with that header. Very soft.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:19 - Aug 27 with 3106 viewsVancouverHoop

We've improved as this half has gone on... or Luton have got worse.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:20 - Aug 27 with 3004 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:16 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

I think Celar has to do better with that header. Very soft.

He needs a goal badly to settle in. Hopefully more will follow.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:22 - Aug 27 with 2857 viewsDamo1962

Not sure I fancy our chances if this goes to pens.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:24 - Aug 27 with 2789 viewsperpignanR

Cayley Woodrow on. What could possibly go wrong?
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:25 - Aug 27 with 2698 viewsQPR_Hibs

Bantos doing OK at RB so far. Alfie Lloyd looking lively.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:26 - Aug 27 with 2626 viewsQPR_Hibs

Celar booked cos Luton guy ducked into his boot.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:28 - Aug 27 with 2473 viewsnumptydumpty

I think Morrison has played well.

Made some important clearances and for a you g guy has shown he is a very able deputy if required.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:29 - Aug 27 with 2449 viewstoreqpr

corners us 0 them12
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:29 - Aug 27 with 2418 viewsMalintabuk

Trying to work out if Madsen as touched the ball yet
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:30 - Aug 27 with 2333 views1BobbyHazell

I feel, a bit like Saturday, Madsen is struggling to get involved in the game. Not really demanding the ball. Very early days I appreciate!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:33 - Aug 27 with 2103 viewsderbyhoop

Madsen should be useful if it goes to penalties. Not sure who other 4 will be.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:33 - Aug 27 with 2058 viewsQPR_Hibs

That's a sensible foul from JCS. Didn't even get a yellow but stopped their attack.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 2039 viewsVancouverHoop

Result aside, we've come into this game as it's progressed which is a positive sign.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 2035 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:33 - Aug 27 by derbyhoop

Is lyndon lurking anywhere ?
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 2011 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:33 - Aug 27 by derbyhoop

Celar and Dembele and err .....

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:35 - Aug 27 with 1905 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:28 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

I think Morrison has played well.

Made some important clearances and for a you g guy has shown he is a very able deputy if required.

Definitely. Looks a real find. Very calm, physically dominant.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:36 - Aug 27 with 1818 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:34 - Aug 27 by VancouverHoop

Result aside, we've come into this game as it's progressed which is a positive sign.

Agree. Think we have done alright against a good team. Something to build on.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:37 - Aug 27 with 1817 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:22 - Aug 27 by Damo1962

Not sure I fancy our chances if this goes to pens.

Didn't want to chance our luck.... but said at HT that this could be one of those games for Luton... I think we will nick this.... but there again.......
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:38 - Aug 27 with 1667 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:37 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Didn't want to chance our luck.... but said at HT that this could be one of those games for Luton... I think we will nick this.... but there again.......

Hope your instincts are correct 🙂
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:39 - Aug 27 with 1563 viewsQPR_Hibs

Madsen nearly scores with the last kick of the match - unselfish play from Alfie Lloyd after our first corner (?)

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:39 - Aug 27 with 1563 viewsperpignanR

Madaen should have buried that.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:39 - Aug 27 with 1545 viewsrbee

Need to win the toss to take the penalties at the Loft end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024