Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks for the point Jackies 17:25 - Aug 25 with 7829 viewsNEATHCCFC

Thanks for the point Jackies, hope you enjoyed your big day out in front of a bumper capacity crowd of 20,174 which lets be honest you won’t get again until next season when surprise surprise your Capital City returns to your concrete bowl. Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend Jackies.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:02 - Aug 25 with 1364 viewsmajorraglan

You must be a cretin when you come on here to troll after grabbing a point, - the mighty Cardiff are bottom of the league and is somewhere I suspect they’ll stay.
You’ll be playing Newport County next year. Enjoy.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:05 - Aug 25 with 1363 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:23 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

That’s two.
WTF is going on.
Why would a Swansea Jack live in Neath ?
It’s near Resolven for a start

Why woud a Swansea Jack move to Liverpool? Which is nne f my business really like where you live is...guess what?

In my case we moved here because we bought a better house for less money than in Swansea, we also have a massive park on our doorstep to walk the dogs in.

What's wrong with Neath? I's better than several parts of Swansea!
[Post edited 26 Aug 19:38]
Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:10 - Aug 25 with 1340 viewsmahoss

Bournemouth are in the prem with 12k crowds,means nothing these days.
What’s funny is you felt the need to come on here and make a big thing of it.
You were crap today…….id be more worried about that than crowds……..pathetic……..
Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 1313 viewsmahoss

Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:10 - Aug 25 by mahoss

Bournemouth are in the prem with 12k crowds,means nothing these days.
What’s funny is you felt the need to come on here and make a big thing of it.
You were crap today…….id be more worried about that than crowds……..pathetic……..

What is it with this lot about crowds all the time ?
Manu U have the biggest crowds in Europe but never win anything because their crap !
A bit like Cardiff………
Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:27 - Aug 25 with 1298 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:50 - Aug 25 by DJack

You live in Neath! That explains so much.

Yeah but I'm originally from Mumbles, what does that explain?
Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:05 - Aug 25 with 1238 viewsRichardO

Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:27 - Aug 25 by SullutaCreturned

No more waiting in long queue to and from Mumbles and also not getting to the beaches as often as you want now. moved from Morriston to Neath myself but life takes you where it takes you.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:13 - Aug 25 with 1215 viewsRichardO

And think if they had played a bit better they might have got all three in the end but they didn't and still languish at the bottom of the table.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 01:03 - Aug 26 with 1121 viewsDJack

Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:27 - Aug 25 by SullutaCreturned

...Moving to Neath

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks for the point Jackies on 12:48 - Aug 26 with 946 viewsTimBowen

Hey!

What's all this anti-Neath stuff!?

You'd be amazed at how much of our support live in Neath lads.

I've always said it...

Born in Neath...raised in Neath...and buried underneath!
Thanks for the point Jackies on 13:14 - Aug 26 with 919 views1983

Thanks for the point Jackies on 12:48 - Aug 26 by TimBowen

Hey!

What's all this anti-Neath stuff!?

You'd be amazed at how much of our support live in Neath lads.

I've always said it...

Born in Neath...raised in Neath...and buried underneath!

Don't think it started off as an anti Neath Tim it's just some were pointing out why would you live in Neath nowhere near cardiff and support cardiff but there we go maybe he had a shoeing one day off somebody from Swansea or his bird got serviced by a Jack and is still carrying the chip.
I used to love going to Neath fair in the late 1970's with my sister and my Nan. We had to leave before it started getting dark because in her words The skinheads would be out getting drunk & fighting. Bless her x
[Post edited 26 Aug 14:26]

Thanks for the point Jackies on 13:49 - Aug 26 with 890 viewsSwans9

I like neath there alot of Cardiff fans there as well but you tend to see more swans tops than Cardiff. It was just to respond Cardiff fan trying wind us up. I happy with draw because it's the double they always wanted in over hundred years.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 15:07 - Aug 26 with 812 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:05 - Aug 25 by SullutaCreturned

Why woud a Swansea Jack move to Liverpool? Which is nne f my business really like where you live is...guess what?

In my case we moved here because we bought a better house for less money than in Swansea, we also have a massive park on our doorstep to walk the dogs in.

I don’t know any Swansea Jack who moved to Liverpool.
Many visit the city though ,as millions do.
I’m happy where I live
I wasn’t happy in Swansea
My mother wasn’t happy either but trapped by my father ,as many women were in those days .
I worked in Neath for two years .
Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Thanks for the point Jackies on 15:10 - Aug 26 with 806 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the point Jackies on 21:05 - Aug 25 by SullutaCreturned

It’s a small town.
I don’t like small towns
I don’t recall any love for Jacks there l
Worse in Llanelly though,who hated Swansea people .

Mold is nice though as are Ruthin and Denbigh

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:39 - Aug 26 with 746 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thanks for the point Jackies on 01:03 - Aug 26 by DJack

...Moving to Neath

I didn't come straight here, I even lived in Cardiff for a while!
Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:42 - Aug 26 with 741 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thanks for the point Jackies on 15:07 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

I don’t know any Swansea Jack who moved to Liverpool.
Many visit the city though ,as millions do.
I’m happy where I live
I wasn’t happy in Swansea
My mother wasn’t happy either but trapped by my father ,as many women were in those days .
I worked in Neath for two years .
Yeah baby

Well I am happy in Skewen. It's quiet, it's close to where I work and 2 mins to the motorway. Shops close by too.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 728 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:42 - Aug 26 by SullutaCreturned

Well I am happy in Skewen. It's quiet, it's close to where I work and 2 mins to the motorway. Shops close by too.

Good for you
Used to go to NeathAbbey stadium,that would have probably been before you were born

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:55 - Aug 26 with 719 viewsKeithHaynes

Celebrating a point 😂 I remember the last time at Ninian Park when Joe put us one up amd Mike Dean was hit by a coin. I’ve never seen celebrations like it, they really do want to be like us.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:16 - Aug 26 with 644 viewsSwans9

It neath hard to be liked as a jack in neath because they don't like word mush. But Cardiff saying they don't care going crazy over draw shows lies. Worse for me is saying how we obsessed them we got Carling cup double double. That what I can't get my head around. The ref cheated in 4 0 really
[Post edited 26 Aug 22:19]
Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:21 - Aug 26 with 640 viewsowainglyndwr

Thanks for the point Jackies on 13:49 - Aug 26 by Swans9

I like neath there alot of Cardiff fans there as well but you tend to see more swans tops than Cardiff. It was just to respond Cardiff fan trying wind us up. I happy with draw because it's the double they always wanted in over hundred years.

Not many Cardiff fans in Neath , massive Swans support, day in day out you see people wearing Swans merchandise
Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:25 - Aug 26 with 632 viewsowainglyndwr

Hello Siemon, or is it Carl today,
Remember we saved you by leaving you get away those years ago
Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:30 - Aug 26 with 612 viewsDr_Winston

There's little doubt that Neath, Port Talbot and Bridgend are mostly Swans. Hell, these days even Cardiff isn't all that Cardiff. Huge swathes of their support comes from the Valleys inbred types.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thanks for the point Jackies on 23:49 - Aug 26 with 560 viewssons_of_omri

Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:33 - Aug 25 by 1983

You're welcome the way you lot were jumping on the advertising boards like you had just won promotion and then injuring your own player was priceless and really a bit of an embarrassment, then your manager getting red carded and your still bottom of the league,supporting cardiff and living in Neath..

Like I said embarrassing really.
Enjoy
[Post edited 25 Aug 17:36]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s got to be up there on any embarrassing football highlights reels for YEARS to come. Funny how the neath boy only posts when his side can only muster a draw against an under par Swans side. Embarrassing- still I hope the insidious barstewards go down and drown in their sea of debt.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:33 - Aug 27 with 494 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 13:49 - Aug 26 by Swans9

Always has been, since the 60’s and 70’s….born and raised there when swansea town weren’t our rivals even. I think the celebrations were apt for fans who haven’t seen us score a goal there since bellers in 2009 was it? That’s 15 years ffs….im surprised a few didn’t keel over from the shock of it.
I almost did when I checked the score Sunday pm after a lovely day snorkelling off the Greek mainland…..
Of course our manager started the wrong team again but hey ho, could have been out of sight by the time he made the subs but we got there in the end. Fair result I gather?
Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:36 - Aug 27 with 492 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:30 - Aug 26 by Dr_Winston

There's little doubt that Neath, Port Talbot and Bridgend are mostly Swans. Hell, these days even Cardiff isn't all that Cardiff. Huge swathes of their support comes from the Valleys inbred types.

Bit harsh on the valleys there Winston? Not much difference in distance between most valley towns and both our cities. Had beefs with our valley brethren in the past but we put our differences aside life is too short for petty squabbles over post codes.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:42 - Aug 27 with 471 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:36 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Bit harsh on the valleys there Winston? Not much difference in distance between most valley towns and both our cities. Had beefs with our valley brethren in the past but we put our differences aside life is too short for petty squabbles over post codes.

Wales is full of it
United it ain’t and never will be
Divided north south east west

Funny how supporting Wales brings us together yet we see these posts of non love

I detest everything about Cardiff city and always will .
And no Iwouodnt have a drink with any of their fans ,ever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024