Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carragher and Neville 16:04 - Aug 20 with 1019 viewsMattFinish

Both think we’ll be relegated which is great news as that pair of tossers couldn’t predict the outcome of a Tyson Fury v Alan Carr boxing match
Carragher and Neville on 16:19 - Aug 20 with 957 viewssaints__fan__73

That's a coincidence. Sport Republic also think we'll be relegated.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Carragher and Neville on 16:49 - Aug 20 with 879 viewskingslandstand1

As do every other pundit/expert/journalist, primarily based on the fact that last season the promoted teams all went straight back down. All we have to do is use that as motivation
Flying Downes has already started that
But let's be honest, there hasn't been a lot of positivity about based on the current squad and apparent ownership strategy (and lack of new GK and CF)
Carragher and Neville on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 801 viewssaintmark1976

Is this the Mr Carragher who likes to spit at 14 year old girls or am I muddling him up with someone else with a similar name ?

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Carragher and Neville on 17:18 - Aug 20 with 781 viewssaintjeff52

Just because a rare event occurred, such as ALL 3 of the promoted sides in 22=23 being relegated in 23=24, the 'bozos' in the Media are all touting for the three promoted clubs to be relegated this season too. It isn't going to happen again so soon.
We will finish no lower than 17th. That'll do for me. Saturdays performance was excellent. The goal just before half time took the wind out our sails for a moment
We have an opportunity to kick start our season v Forest on Saturday. just get some goals and wins under our belts. we'll be ok.
Carragher and Neville on 17:36 - Aug 20 with 748 viewssaint22

Carragher and Neville on 17:18 - Aug 20 by saintjeff52

Just because a rare event occurred, such as ALL 3 of the promoted sides in 22=23 being relegated in 23=24, the 'bozos' in the Media are all touting for the three promoted clubs to be relegated this season too. It isn't going to happen again so soon.
We will finish no lower than 17th. That'll do for me. Saturdays performance was excellent. The goal just before half time took the wind out our sails for a moment
We have an opportunity to kick start our season v Forest on Saturday. just get some goals and wins under our belts. we'll be ok.

We lost on Saturday
No amount of excellent performances will help us as long as we have crap keepers
Carragher and Neville on 18:03 - Aug 20 with 680 views1teeminants

I despise Carragher. How that idiot is still employed is beyond me after that incident where he spat at a girl . Vile person.
[Post edited 20 Aug 18:05]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024