Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walker-Peters West Ham deal collapses 16:22 - Jul 29 with 844 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Don’t know how reliable this site is but it sounds like West Ham are now looking elsewhere. Interestingly they seem to be saying it is Walker-Peters not Saints that have caused West Ham to throw in the towel on the potential move and look elsewhere.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/kyle-walker-peters-major-west-ham-update-toda
Walker-Peters West Ham deal collapses on 17:07 - Jul 29 with 743 viewsUTS1885

I think West Ham went looking elswhere weeks ago because the combination of transfer fee we want and the wages that KWP wants was bonkers.
Walker-Peters West Ham deal collapses on 17:31 - Jul 29 with 702 viewsTripleNiemi

Fingers crossed he stays with us and the club have to flog someone else on to fund any other incoming signings (if we are that skint)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Walker-Peters West Ham deal collapses on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 496 viewsPatfromPoole

Walker-Peters West Ham deal collapses on 17:07 - Jul 29 by UTS1885

I think West Ham went looking elswhere weeks ago because the combination of transfer fee we want and the wages that KWP wants was bonkers.

According to the website on players wages which I forget the name of, KWP is on £20k a week at Saints.....

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024